Yeah, I got the CSTW and BoD double pack for under a buck, and I'm pretty sure Runespell and Eufloria have been in bundles before. It's pretty much paying 4 bucks for Really Big Sky. I guess they're hoping trading cards will make it popular enough.
Comment has been collapsed.
Only ones I don't own are Really big sky and Runespell: Overture
Comment has been collapsed.
Pretty weak bundle imho, but at least all games come with a Steam key.
Comment has been collapsed.
Oh thank God, I own all of those. More to save for the summer sale.
Comment has been collapsed.
Eww. Compared to the other bundles currently available, this is the very definition of "sub-par".
Comment has been collapsed.
18,704 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by MeguminShiro
1,887 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by AngelofDeath9
5,741 Comments - Last post 13 minutes ago by js93583
0 Comments - Created 24 minutes ago by justpaulo
2,931 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by gtguy01
21 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carenard
2,183 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by sensualshakti
293 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by NoctuaVentus
223 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by NoctuaVentus
12 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by Fitz10024
3 Comments - Last post 11 minutes ago by wigglenose
12,283 Comments - Last post 13 minutes ago by Tooooo
10,361 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by hbarkas
18 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by jimmy09172000
link
all Steam
Comment has been collapsed.