What is a better use of your money: buy this bundle or become a real-life Chicken Assassin?
Decently priced. Now if there was anything I knew I'd play in there...
I actually just uninstalled the Peachleaf Pirates demo after a few minutes getting frustrated with the controls so I guess I'll pass.
Shame.
Thanks for the quick turnaround Lilly
Comment has been collapsed.
Only thing I'm missing that I want is the Moonlighter Between Dimensions DLC but I expect that Moonlighter Complete Edition comes as one key
Comment has been collapsed.
so many bundles where there is just one thing i want, if only we could pick and choose from multiple bundles
Comment has been collapsed.
If I want just Moonlighter's DLC, will redeeming the one key give it to me, or will activation fail unless I ask Steam to revoke my existing base game license?
I'm interested in that DLC, Warman, and The Magister.
Comment has been collapsed.
If you have only Moonlighter (the base game), then redeeming the key from this bundle will grant you the DLC too.
Comment has been collapsed.
Good set of games and price. I have everything though.
Comment has been collapsed.
I was trying to justify buying this for What the Duck, Moonlighter DLC, and something else... except I couldn't see that something else I truly wanted, and I can easily skip the DLC... and What the Duck is cheap enough on Steam (90% off) that I might just buy it there...
Comment has been collapsed.
5,778 Comments - Last post 17 minutes ago by SebastianCrenshaw
1,913 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by Tecfan
11 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by CryinOrion
46 Comments - Last post 48 minutes ago by seaman
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Tryo
29 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by stogle
80 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Andrewski
29 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by juryman00
7,591 Comments - Last post 45 minutes ago by knsys
119 Comments - Last post 56 minutes ago by CrabdaddyLonglegs
75 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Naviis
24 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by cynnix
263 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by wienna
33,065 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by EaglePB2
Build Your Own RPG Bundle - BundleFest Edition
3 Tiers, 15 Items
20 May 2024 -
24 Jun 202405 Jul 2024 (as part of the BundleFest (May) 2024)View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
* Converted to USD using 2024-05-20 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)
Use LEARNFEST20 for 20% OFF- does not work any moreUse OMEN10 for 10% OFF- does not work any more as of 21 MayUse NAG5 for 5% OFF (Warning: this is an affiliate code of a streamer, posted here - I have no connection to the streamer or to the person who shared the code)(does not work any more, as of 22 May)Pick & Mix: $1.25 - $1.66 / each ($1.12 - $1.49 with 10% coupon)
Retail:
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
📝 Note about referrals
SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)
Comment has been collapsed.