Unholy Anniversary? Lost Arts? Heroics of War?
The Skip poll selection hit the nail on the head, lol. Thanks for the post and chart as always!
Comment has been collapsed.
1 ost and a manga, not worth it but explains the price
Comment has been collapsed.
yeah i agree not essential stuff. If it is worth 15USD to you great if not you can play fine w/o it
Comment has been collapsed.
I never played the silver case and I am mildly interested to see SUDA51's vision of games but not $15 worth. Maybe it will be someones GA...
Comment has been collapsed.
Too many Japanese pixels, sorry.
[visible confusion]
Does it mean skip because there is too much Anime related games or because they censored "some parts" of bodies in said games?
Comment has been collapsed.
I don´t think any of these games has any body parts that can be censored.
The games seems Pegi+12 to me (minus the horror games)
Comment has been collapsed.
Unholy Heights is a cute game. played it years ago and remember it fondly.
Comment has been collapsed.
Yay for Japan! But nay for lack of visual novels. I want another (not Sakura) visual novel bundle. :(
Comment has been collapsed.
Tier 1 for now as I spent way too much this month on leasure (and take aways #lazy) The silver case is on my WL but Iwill probably wait for a rebundle as I won't buy tier 3 just for one game.
Comment has been collapsed.
I like playism as a publisher, so I'm gonna go tier 3 even though Astebreed and Momodora are dupes for me.
I sunk a few of hours into one way heroics back in 2014, and they're still updating the game today
Comment has been collapsed.
Have BTA at 3.75 EUR https://i.imgur.com/KXwBt9A.png
The Silver Case is on my wishlist, but I think I'll just go for T1, mostly for Ace of Seafood (and to give Unholy Heights to my kid, that one's fun.)
Comment has been collapsed.
Wow, for what this bundle could have been this is a huge disappointment. I mean come on, this is their anniv bundle apparently and they have some good / interesting games like: Bright Memory, La Mulana games, Touhou Luna Nights, Everything, Croixleur Sigma and what not.
Anyway, for those that like roguelikes and don't have One Way Heroics yet the T1 is worth it just for that game alone.
Comment has been collapsed.
5,775 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by EaglePB2
28 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by colddim
34 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by TangeloMan
80 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by Andrewski
10 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
2,532 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by DynamiteDude1111
16 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by Ashtart
33,065 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by EaglePB2
117 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by Amitmorl
72 Comments - Last post 31 minutes ago by CrabdaddyLonglegs
2,977 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by Syselie
23 Comments - Last post 50 minutes ago by Lizewski
717 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by msboring27
Humble PLAYISM Anniversary Bundle
3 Tiers, 14 Items
18 Jun 2020 - 02 Jul 2020
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
* Converted to USD using 2020-06-18 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)
Notes:
Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR | 1 GBP | 1.5 CAD | 1.5 AUD | 1.5 NZD | 5 TRY | 50 RUB | 50 PHP
Tier 2 - BTA (lowest reported: 4.27 USD | 3.58 EUR | 5.92 AUD)
Tier 3 - 10 USD | 9 EUR | 8 GBP | 13.5 CAD | 14.5 AUD | 15.5 NZD | 65 TRY | 700 RUB | 500 PHP
Retail:
CV:
📝 Note about referrals
SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Thanks to luckz for the poll!
Comment has been collapsed.