May 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 30th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 6th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Gift link notifications (ROW purchase)

Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

• RU/CIS: {sub/680725} (HB users in AM,AZ,BY,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ) (confirmed)
  • LATAM (including Mexico): {sub/680727} (HB users in AG,AR,BB,BM,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CL,CO,CR,CU,DM,DO,EC,FK,GD,GF,GS,GT,GY,HN,HT,JM,KN,LC,MX,NI,PA,PE,PR,PY,SR,SV,UY,VC,VE)
  • CN: {sub/680728} (confirmed)
  • SEA + Oceania (not India): {sub/680726} (HB users in
    AF,AS,AU,BD,BN,BT,CK,FJ,FM,GU,HK,ID,KH,KR,LA,LK,MH,MN,MO,MP,MY,NP,NZ,PG,PH,PK,PW,SB,SG,TH,TW,VN,VU)
  • Middle East + Turkey: {sub/680724} (HB users in AE,BH,EG,IL,IQ,JO,KW,LB,OM,PS,QA,SA,TR,YE)
  • Everyone else (USA, Canada, Europe, India): {sub/680722} (ROW, can be activated anywhere) (confirmed)

Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition

• RU/CIS: {sub/575841} (HB users in AM,AZ,BY,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ) (confirmed)
  • LATAM: {sub/849100} (HB users in AR,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CL,CO,CR,EC,GF,GT,GY,HN,NI,PA,PE,PY,SR,SV,UY,VE)
  • CN: {sub/575842} (confirmed)
  • SEA: based on the current gift link notification, customers from SEA should receive a ROW key like everyone else
  • Everyone else: {sub/319017} (ROW, can be activated anywhere) (confirmed)

Operation Tango

• RU/CIS: {sub/708214} (HB users in AM,AZ,BY,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ) (confirmed)
  • LATAM: {sub/708216} (HB users in AR,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CL,CO,CR,EC,GF,GT,GY,HN,NI,PA,PE,PY,SR,SV,UY,VE)
  • CN: {sub/708015} (confirmed)
  • SEA: based on the current gift link notification, customers from SEA should receive a ROW key like everyone else
  • Everyone else: {sub/466810} (ROW, can be activated anywhere) (confirmed)

🔑 Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
🔑 Full list of subs (EU / ROW)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

2023-05-18: "3 months for $7 / each" coupons started to drop. Current members who paused or cancelled the Choice and new members may be eligible to receive this coupon, but not all eligible members will receive it. (source)
🌟NEW 2023-07-28: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters out of stock (at least for SEA + Oceania) (source)

⏩⏩ LEAKS for JUNE ⏪⏪

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters 78% of 7087 🏆 6.75 CV app/1611910 W 0 $44.99
Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition 95% of 26851 🏆 4.50 CV app/972660 W M L 1 $29.99
Bendy and the Dark Revival 95% of 7057 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1063660 W 0 $29.99
Operation Tango 88% of 4624 🏆 3.00 CV app/1335790 W 0 $19.99
Windjammers 2 89% of 449 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1114290 W 0 $19.99
Builder Simulator 76% of 959 🏆 3.00 CV app/1120320 W 0 $19.99
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery 95% of 3472 🏆 1.95 CV app/1634150 W M 0* $12.99
The Invisible Hand 82% of 357 - 🏆 1.95 CV app/628200 W 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $190.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

11 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This month I May…

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] …snatch it for the three headliners, since they already please me.
[Only with limited deal] …patiently wait for another $6 / $8 deal, otherwise it’s perhaps better to skip it.
[Happy] …Tango with some new very / overwhelmingly positive games.
[Neutral] …Bend my mind to decide whether these games seem fun enough to warrant a purchase.
[Pause] …click that Pause button like my life depends on it.
[Disappointed] …seek more interesting deals; this won’t cut it.
[Canceling the subscription] …bid Farewell to being a Monthly subscriber.
[Accidental autocharge] …forget to pause, but hopefully I’ll be more careful next month.

It's a shame for me that Simulator games, Builder Simulator, Gas Station Simulator, House Flipper, Train Station Renovation, and big etc. They're becoming more and more common in Humble Choice, not that they're lousy games (kinda), but they're so generic and characterless that they're just looking to make some money and sell a lot of DLC. I have nothing against using purchased models but I hope they at least modify them a bit (although I want them to include Contraband Police in humble choice xD).

I also don't understand why Humble Choice gives so many tactical games, as far as I stayed, they were still cult, right?

The truth is that this election is one of the weakest I have seen in the almost 4 years that I have been a subscriber.

11 months ago

Same, I dont remember a worse bundle at least

11 months ago

not that they're lousy games (kinda), but they're so generic and characterless that they're just looking to make some money and sell a lot of DLC

... making them "perfect" for Humble. They can get them for a song because they don't really sell and the devs make 20 games a year. There's tons of DLC they are hoping people will buy on Humble and they are so repetitive, most people don't even remember they already have them.

11 months ago

I see there's a lot of upset people with this bundle. It was coming with all those $6 for 3 months coupons they're giving out. People called it out and others said it wouldn't affect the quality of the bundles because the immediate next one was still decent. Well, here is this month.

Not saying you shouldn't take advantage of these coupons, by all means do, but clearly it meant eventually some of the deals they make, are going to be 50%($6) of what they normally deal for 100%($12). I'm on yearly plan, but they're giving these $6 coupons every single month so far for like 2 years now? Overall for me the monthly bundles are still good.

As for this one specifically, I already own Spiritfarer, but I am interested in Warhammer, Bendy, OP Tango, Builder Sim, Behind the Frame, to some degree, so it's not the worst for me, but nothing here strikes me as wow that's really cool either.

11 months ago

I think they probably already know the next few months won't be that good when they mass-offer coupons like these but you may be right, it definitely means they have less chips to negotiate with down the road.

I also already own and played Spiritfarer but the rest (except maybe OP Tango) doesn't look like anything I'd play, especially with a huge backlog of more attractive games

11 months ago

This month will definitely have a coupon down the line. I'll get it for $8 Chaos Gate I guess.

11 months ago

Skipped. Do they still send coupons when you skip a month? If they send a good coupon, I might resume.

11 months ago

They still do :)

11 months ago

Apparently you stand a better chance of getting a coupon when you cancel altogether now.
I have been skipping for months and I haven't seen a coupon since November but others who canceled instead of pausing got them.

11 months ago

I was offered $2 off when I tried to pause. Not great, but I took it.

11 months ago

Since IGN did that $8 a month last time they're doing it again for New Members Only! - https://www.ign.com/rewards/epic-deal-own-8-great-games-for-only-8-with-humble-choice

11 months ago

some people must really love the warhammer games cus it seems like there is always a new one getting bundled..

11 months ago

or they don't really sell them so they get bundled quick.
I think they're good games if you're into that genre, which I am not.
Humble just loves them because they're expensive so they look like a good deal... and they have expensive DLC

11 months ago

Humble just loves them because they're expensive so they look like a good deal... and they have expensive DLC

That makes sense. They look good, are expensive and have dlc, but are actually mostly low budget and not that good the vast majority of the time. And there's an infinite amount of them in every single genre imaginable, so variety will never be an issue.

11 months ago

After THQ bit the bullet, the idea that most of the Warhammer 40,000 games were pretty crummy and low budget was very much true. There were some good ones in there as well, but the majority were mediocre at best. These days though it feels like they're back to mostly being upper mid-tier games in terms of production value and generally being pretty good. With some exceptions in both directions

11 months ago

Bought WWE 2K23 on HB recently when it was on sale. Now they're offering me a $7.94CAD discount this month

Had no idea this kinda of promotion existed, can't even find anything looking it up. I might as well pick it up for the $7.05CAD I can get it for.

https://i.imgur.com/lAkLpEr.png

11 months ago

Funny because it used to be the other way around. You picked a discount if you got the bundle. I guess the monthly is not doing great if they are starting to offer a discount when you purchase something but it's a good deal for you

11 months ago

For reference I bought WWE on the 21st of April.

11 months ago

I rarely buy games off their store but that's interesting to know. :o
I would suppose there's a minimum amount that you need to spend to receive that sort of offer... If you don't mind me asking, how much did that WWE game cost you?

11 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

11 months ago

Easy skip, only spiritfarer on wishlist

11 months ago

Another month wirh only 1 game that interest me (well it is 2 actually but i already have the other one). I guess i'll do another skip

11 months ago

The white ink stuff on my Skip button is starting to come off :(

11 months ago

Couldn't agree more, will be hard to justify this even with the discount coupon...

11 months ago

Every month I think I can't skip any faster. Then the next month comes along and proves me wrong.

11 months ago

A meh skip.

Already own Spiritfarer.
A Warhammer game that looks like every other Warhammer game.
A First Person Horror game where horror = jump scares; Tired of them.
An only co-op-only game. Pass.
A sports game that may or may not be good (I liked the Shufflepunk one many years ago)
A simulator that will get boring after 2 hours max.
An interesting puzzle game and another immersive sim that I might like but not worth buying the whole bundle for.

11 months ago

Half the games feel like cheap fillers.
Very average valued bundle, I'm a bit disappointed.

11 months ago*

It's amazing how Humble always manage to find yet another Warhammer game with mixed/ mostly positive reviews.

Oversaturation? What's that?

11 months ago

I'm a bit tired of turn-based Warhammer games. I mean, how many can they make!

11 months ago

Damn Operation Tango looks really interesting, sadly not gonna buy bundle just for that
Spiritfarer, never heard the game, but high review count and score, seems good also tho not my cup of tea

11 months ago

The full sub list of China copy

View attached image.
11 months ago

Skip from me.
TBH I'd have second thoughts getting this even with coupon. Lets see what they will send out.

11 months ago

I took it for Warhammer, Spiritfarer, Windjammer and Behind the frame which interested me :) Three months in a row, currently, it's been a long time

11 months ago

lackluster choice, might interest me if i don't have behind the frame and spiritfarer already, easy pass

they're pretty much comfy with only 8 games each month, meh.

11 months ago

Bro, they're joking, right?😭😭😭

11 months ago

Spiritfarer is on my wishlist but I'd rather try and win it from here or buy it on Steam directly (where it's currently on sale btw). Easy skip for me.

11 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

11 months ago*

i own Spiritfarer. if you want i can sell it to you for 2,5€

C'mon you should know better.

Trading. This site is not for trading, so do not attempt to directly trade games or other items with users in our community. If you attempt to indirectly trade or express a willingness to trade with an unusually high frequency, it will also be viewed as trading.

11 months ago

He also tried to sell his leftovers on the New Realms bundle thread a week ago... He deleted his comment when I pointed out that trading isn't allowed on SG. Some people will never learn.

11 months ago

I just got the bundle, and then realized I already had 2 of the 3 games I was going to redeem. Apparently my Steam library has grown so large that I'm starting to lose track of what's in it...

11 months ago

RaChart and ESGST would help with that by highlighting your already owned games :)

11 months ago

this! if you have been on the bundle thing, rachart and esgst are a must have.
take some time to setup first time, but once you get, you won't even check games without it.

11 months ago

The worst choice ever :(
Already have Spiritfarer from Fanatical's bundle. S-----k------i------
Wait...maybe I can try Behind the Frame, The Invisible Hand, Builder Simulator, Bendy and the Dark Revival or even Chaos Gate?
Fine, I confess...maybe...it's not so bad.

11 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.