May 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 30th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 6th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Gift link notifications (ROW purchase)

Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

• RU/CIS: {sub/680725} (HB users in AM,AZ,BY,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ) (confirmed)
  • LATAM (including Mexico): {sub/680727} (HB users in AG,AR,BB,BM,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CL,CO,CR,CU,DM,DO,EC,FK,GD,GF,GS,GT,GY,HN,HT,JM,KN,LC,MX,NI,PA,PE,PR,PY,SR,SV,UY,VC,VE)
  • CN: {sub/680728} (confirmed)
  • SEA + Oceania (not India): {sub/680726} (HB users in
    AF,AS,AU,BD,BN,BT,CK,FJ,FM,GU,HK,ID,KH,KR,LA,LK,MH,MN,MO,MP,MY,NP,NZ,PG,PH,PK,PW,SB,SG,TH,TW,VN,VU)
  • Middle East + Turkey: {sub/680724} (HB users in AE,BH,EG,IL,IQ,JO,KW,LB,OM,PS,QA,SA,TR,YE)
  • Everyone else (USA, Canada, Europe, India): {sub/680722} (ROW, can be activated anywhere) (confirmed)

Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition

• RU/CIS: {sub/575841} (HB users in AM,AZ,BY,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ) (confirmed)
  • LATAM: {sub/849100} (HB users in AR,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CL,CO,CR,EC,GF,GT,GY,HN,NI,PA,PE,PY,SR,SV,UY,VE)
  • CN: {sub/575842} (confirmed)
  • SEA: based on the current gift link notification, customers from SEA should receive a ROW key like everyone else
  • Everyone else: {sub/319017} (ROW, can be activated anywhere) (confirmed)

Operation Tango

• RU/CIS: {sub/708214} (HB users in AM,AZ,BY,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ) (confirmed)
  • LATAM: {sub/708216} (HB users in AR,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CL,CO,CR,EC,GF,GT,GY,HN,NI,PA,PE,PY,SR,SV,UY,VE)
  • CN: {sub/708015} (confirmed)
  • SEA: based on the current gift link notification, customers from SEA should receive a ROW key like everyone else
  • Everyone else: {sub/466810} (ROW, can be activated anywhere) (confirmed)

🔑 Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
🔑 Full list of subs (EU / ROW)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

2023-05-18: "3 months for $7 / each" coupons started to drop. Current members who paused or cancelled the Choice and new members may be eligible to receive this coupon, but not all eligible members will receive it. (source)
🌟NEW 2023-07-28: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters out of stock (at least for SEA + Oceania) (source)

⏩⏩ LEAKS for JUNE ⏪⏪

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters 78% of 7087 🏆 6.75 CV app/1611910 W 0 $44.99
Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition 95% of 26851 🏆 4.50 CV app/972660 W M L 1 $29.99
Bendy and the Dark Revival 95% of 7057 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1063660 W 0 $29.99
Operation Tango 88% of 4624 🏆 3.00 CV app/1335790 W 0 $19.99
Windjammers 2 89% of 449 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1114290 W 0 $19.99
Builder Simulator 76% of 959 🏆 3.00 CV app/1120320 W 0 $19.99
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery 95% of 3472 🏆 1.95 CV app/1634150 W M 0* $12.99
The Invisible Hand 82% of 357 - 🏆 1.95 CV app/628200 W 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $190.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This month I May…

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] …snatch it for the three headliners, since they already please me.
[Only with limited deal] …patiently wait for another $6 / $8 deal, otherwise it’s perhaps better to skip it.
[Happy] …Tango with some new very / overwhelmingly positive games.
[Neutral] …Bend my mind to decide whether these games seem fun enough to warrant a purchase.
[Pause] …click that Pause button like my life depends on it.
[Disappointed] …seek more interesting deals; this won’t cut it.
[Canceling the subscription] …bid Farewell to being a Monthly subscriber.
[Accidental autocharge] …forget to pause, but hopefully I’ll be more careful next month.

After having been part of monthly and choice for like a few years (been pausing a lot during the choices initial thing, since I think after since they went choice (only kept classic for the same price, I finally cancelled my classic to redeemon of those years for like 90$ deals) this has to be the worse choice in the history of choice - not even a single game was on my wishlist or a game that I have any interest in.

At least in the previous bundles there were maybe at least 1 possibly 2 games that I could find remotely interested in, but this bundle not a single one, may the skip be with you... but maybe in june they might give a star wars type game - last year they give us that squadrons. Even last years may I think I skipped since it was that spongebob game and something else as the headliners.

Normally for me the headliners is what sells me on these bundles, none of these games sold me this bundle...

1 year ago

Hard pass. They even offered a coupon the make it about 1/3 cheaper but still no.

1 year ago

I think this month's purchase is the Rhythm Game Bundle.

1 year ago

IGN 8$ coupon.
New members only.
vvcg-cfeg-9z67-3vhc

1 year ago

any coupons yet for existing members?

1 year ago

I've gotten one for every previous month but not this one, yet.
Edit: gotten $7 USD per month for 3 months coupon

1 year ago*

I've got -2$ (-1,86€ for me) for trying to pause

1 year ago*

got a new mail to return to Humble Choice for 9.99€ i don't get it, where's the discount? lol

Edit: It seems coupons are only sent to new users only (from ign+). Last month no coupons were sent as well, so i guess it's IGN's loss then.

1 year ago*

There is plenty of time left for them to send coupons.

1 year ago

Some of the coupon in the past were even send on last Friday before new Choice, so ... relax ;)

1 year ago

Got 7$ for 3 months coupon, i have to say i love those

11 months ago

Got 7$ for 3 months coupon. So I paid 5 euro this month.

11 months ago

Same. I almost feel bad for paying so little all the time, because they still give us some extra discount.

Anyway, that's another month becoming a steal. Or better said: Another three. 😅

11 months ago

i dont understand
i got same deal now, but i need to pay 6.50 euros just why its that different

11 months ago

I also received coupon for 7$ for 3 months. I'm still on classic plan and paused this month.

11 months ago

I can confirm I got the 3 months for 21 bucks offer too.

But this month really sucked for me so I'm not sure I'll even go with it. Region locks suck.

11 months ago

sometimes you can get it right at the kick off point and your 3 months start next month

11 months ago

You mean purchase the games at 9:59 AM? XD

11 months ago

that seems like a gamble, not sure if it's worth trying

11 months ago

exactly what I think, already have spiritfarer, and 2 more games that I wanted, the rest are kinda suck.
I'll probably skip, even with $7 coupon

11 months ago

Oh, I'd actually get it if it wasn't for those goddamn region locks. I have no interest in Warhammer or Operation Tango. I like to trade or give away the extra games and Humble just won't let me.

11 months ago

Got the $7 for 3 month coupon after cancelling my plan a couple months ago, when I clicked the red banner to rejoin it was automatically offered to me. I was not on pause, I did not get the email.

11 months ago

Happy cake day Zelrune! 🍰

11 months ago

Happy cakeday!

11 months ago

Nothing here yet. what's the title of the email?

11 months ago

"Score an epic deal on 3 months of Humble Choice"

11 months ago

thank you.

11 months ago

7 euro for this month, next three months -7 euro for month
NOPE

11 months ago

6.50 euro for this month, next 2 months for 6.50 euro

11 months ago

The email details for subscribe to Humble Choice on $7 for 3 months coupon:

Reply to: contact@humblebundle.com
Subject: Score an epic deal on 3 months of Humble Choice
Contents:

Need a sound strategy for your summer gaming? Return to Humble Choice with this limited-time offer, and get 3 months in a row of games and member perks for just $7 (USD) per month.

Own Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters, Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition, and 6 more this month—then get ready for all the fun to come.

Offer ends June 6.

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $7 USD per month for 3 months (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on June 6, 2023 at 9:59 am PT. This price is locked in for 3 months, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

Edit:
Note: Current members who paused or cancelled the Choice and new members may eligible to receive this coupon, but not all eligible members will receive it.

11 months ago*

I also got $7 for 3 months.... With deals like these that keep popping up even after I canceled my previous $7 for 3 month deal... I don't even know when I'll be able to use my "One Year, Premium Plan" that I bought for $89. 🤣

11 months ago*

View attached image.
11 months ago

Damn even the pity coupons are suffering from the inflation. Used to be 6 bucks now it's 7.
If there was anything I remotely wanted to play in this month bundle I might even go for it but yeah no thanks

11 months ago

if you time it just right you sometimes you can use them next month starting your 3 months with that one. they may have fixed this

11 months ago

That could be a great solution. I mean the worst that can happen is they tell me the coupon is not valid anymore and I won't be worse for it.

11 months ago

There is no "used to be". The discount they offered over time was all over the place. Anything in the range of 4 up to just $9 happened.

11 months ago

Are we doing this again, Golwar? because I don't feel like activating my ulcers over IGN's coupon.
I'm not a hater, just expressing my humble, personal opinion.

11 months ago

Dude, I only shared the information about the range the coupons covered. Nothing else.

11 months ago

Dude. I don't care anymore. I don't want to go 20 rounds with you over coupons. I don't care about blacklists either. I hope it's fun for you because it's not fun for me anymore.
I used to enjoy your posts. No need to reply to me. I won't see your replies anymore. Have a nice life.

11 months ago

This is a terrible month. I was going to skip, but they offered the $7 for 3 months coupon, so I resumed.

11 months ago

I have paused all but two bundles in the past 6 months (and one was by accident because I forgot to pause) and I haven't gotten one coupon offer.
This month, I got one so I can only assume that they have done a big blanket offer. That'll happen with bad bundles, IGN, you want people to pause less? Make good bundles.

11 months ago

I caved too. Been waiting 3, maybe 4 months for the $6 or $7 offer. Hoping month 2 or 3 has one or two titles that tickles my fancy a bit more than this month, but will at least try a few of this months ones.

11 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

11 months ago

Sorry for google translate...
I received coupons for a monthly subscription. But I had a classic annual. When trying to change to monthly - it says that I will lose the status of classic and get a premium. Is it justified? Currently, the classic subscription does not provide any advantages, were they only at the beginning? Accordingly, I will definitely not lose anything in the future?

P.S.: before that I already missed several months, I took only one interesting one because of a "gift", the annual one was not paid

11 months ago*

Classic subscription is billed in USD while Premium subscription is (probably) billed in your local currency. It is usually better to pay in your local currency, e.g. it is better in my case to pay 10€ rather than $12, but you may want to check what is cheaper for you.

Classic status used to grant more games, but this is not the case anymore.

See:

11 months ago

Yes, I remember earlier - why did the question arise. Unfortunately, the local currency doesn't work for me. And there is a conversion here and there, "the difference is different."

11 months ago

India:
The Invisible Hand
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery
Builder Simulator
Windjammers 2
Operation Tango
Bendy and the Dark Revival
Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition SUBID: 319017
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters (India) SUBID: 680722

11 months ago

So essentially you get ROW keys for all games, even though for Warhammer you should get https://steamdb.info/sub/680726

11 months ago*

huh, i didnt get the 3 month off, but i did get a single $4 at least
hoping to get better next month, i hope

11 months ago

Ghostwire Tokyo confirmed for June Choice: https://imgur.com/a/zkCPTNo

11 months ago

mmmmmmm interesting.... :)

11 months ago

Nice :D

11 months ago

Nice!

11 months ago

Wonderful! Skipped May, but will certainly return in June.

11 months ago

Ghostwire Tokyo was an amazing game. Plus they added a decent amount of content recently for free, including costumes, a new game mode, and a short expansion pack set inside the school that lasted a couple hours. I'll have to see what's revealed in June, but this otherwise would have been an easy decision to purchase.

11 months ago

I find horror games in general boring as hell and find myself not interested in them at all.
Sadly there have been too many "horror" games in the last couple of month(years?).
Well...the majority likes horror games...I guess...so it's not their fault.

So this will probably again a reason for me to skip this monthly :(

11 months ago

It's not a traditional horror game though, it's more of a horror themed action game. You fight slenderman with kung fu ghost magic.

11 months ago

you lost me at: "You fight slenderman..."

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring......

Sorry...I know you ment well.
But Slenderman ist among those characters I don't get the hype about it.

11 months ago

It's not actually slenderman but it shares some similarities. You fight different ghosts from japanese folk tales, only gave one example of how far removed it is from a normal horror game. Watch a trailer, you'll see what I mean.

11 months ago*

Yeah it’s less of a horror game than an it is an action one. You “parkour” around and beat the shit out of the supernatural. Your goal is to beat the undead shit out of everything and save your family, and also Tokyo.
I personally didn't enjoy it too much when I tried the gamepass version because it wasn’t much of a horror and the combat felt too snappy.

11 months ago

I have the same offer, How do I avail without getting this month's choice?

11 months ago

You don't, it says May, June and July. You need to get May to get the discount.

11 months ago

Damn, I really want Ghostwire Tokyo but this month's choice is so not for me. 🤔

11 months ago

You can just buy the next month's bundle after June 6th, and get it. It's not exclusive to get - the discount is the exclusive :)

11 months ago

Nah, it will be a bad month. This headliner is not worth the absurd amount of money they are asking for. They even give us 7 titles in addition, but no, we won't be fooled that easily.

11 months ago

Should be sarcasm but these days I guess it's not.

11 months ago

8 dollars with the discount coupon for trying to quit is an absurd amount? Just asking.

11 months ago

Of course not, I was being sarcastic. There are a lot of unhappy people out there.

11 months ago

I have played a bit this game with PC Game Pass, and I did not like it. I am a bit disappointed that this is the headliner.

I hope there are other games which qualify as headliners. There are usually 3-4 games which are advertised by Humble via email.

11 months ago*

Good deal but I really don't want this month's bundle. Hopefully they will offer a good deal next month as well, meanwhile I'll stay paused.

11 months ago

One of my all-time favorite games. 💗

11 months ago

Promising game, now let's see the rest.

11 months ago

Fantastic game.

11 months ago

That's good. I'm happy to see a first HB title being one I don't own, but am interested in. 😁

11 months ago

I got the 7 euro coupon twice, first was days ago and the second one just arrived today, but i have already used the first one, don't know why they sent me again.

11 months ago

Because they need people to buy, you get one at the end of almost every month, then the three month deal comes by every few months.

11 months ago

My bad, my english is not the best. I meant they sent me a coupon what i have used and then got another one after a few days (what for?).

11 months ago

They sent one again because they’re just trying to sell as many as they can. You probably got another offer but slightly different. There’s one that’s 7 dollars for the next month, and another that’s 7 dollars for the next 3 months.

11 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

11 months ago

11 months ago

Thanks, I've missed it completely.

11 months ago

^^