Link? and whats in it?
Sincerely,
Lazy people of the world
Comment has been collapsed.
Only one Indie Gala has made me part with my cash (the very first one). I see that this isn't going to change that.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
God they are just making these like crazy. I use to buy every bundle that came out but nowadays they are so shitty I see no point.
Comment has been collapsed.
Most bundles are iffy to me, regardless of how often they come out. Humble Indie Bundle, to me, has been a string of duds. Some decent games, but only one or two max per bundle that I actually care about, and I generally don't care enough to beat the average even then.
Indie Gala and Indie Royale pump out lower quality bundles, but with more games. Even though I don't buy most of the bundles, I still end up buying more of either of those two than I do something like Humble.
Comment has been collapsed.
Bundles use to be good....now...well Humblebundle is still aright when they do the numbered ones.
Comment has been collapsed.
Not bad, will pick up a BTA for 1.6$ Gotta love group buys.
Comment has been collapsed.
5,719 Comments - Last post 28 minutes ago by MeguminShiro
2,180 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by sensualshakti
109 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
356 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Reidor
30 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by lostsoul67
17 Comments - Last post 22 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 23 hours ago by Tabbou
2 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by Carenard
644 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by frakt
60 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by DrTenma
1,887 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by Drafek
199 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by th4
1,222 Comments - Last post 32 minutes ago by GameOverGiveAways
5,837 Comments - Last post 58 minutes ago by actuallySIG
as topic says
Indie Gala 11
Contains:
DRM (1)
Imperial Glory
Steam (9)
XIII Century Gold Edition
Necrovision Lost Company
Men of War
Cryostasis
Star Wolves: Civil War
Men of War; Red Tide
Also 3 Secret Steam Games
Comment has been collapsed.