I've noticed something strange. When I first joined this site I was constantly at 0P, one reason was also the fact that the point generation wasn't so fast as it is now, and now I'm almost constantly at 300P. But that is not that strange part, the strange thing is I'm here more often than ever even though I scarcely enter giveaways.

Anyone else in the same situation; having 300P and yet being here all the time.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I keep my entries to a min by only entering for games I actually have some interest in. Average <200 entries a month last 5 months or so.

1 decade ago

" I'm almost constantly at 300P"
" I scarcely enter giveaways"

Yes?

1 decade ago

I guess he's one of those that don't enter every giveaway, only those he really want to win.

1 decade ago

I am often at 300P, but then a game I want will go on 90+%-off sale, and I will be OUTTA POINTS!

1 decade ago

I own too many games. I barely break that 300. D:

1 decade ago

I'm at 300 99,9% of the time. My wishlist is way too small and filled with games that are rarely given away (and if they are they have 1,000+ entries). I mainly use SteamGifts (Plus) to fill my filter with games I'm not interested in and to see which games I have yet to look at. Occasionally I don't even see any giveaways because they are all filtered. Still fun to be here, though.

1 decade ago

Haha, I am the same way - I was always @ 0 - now I am always on 300, sure there are GAs to enter, most are just bundles now, which I probably already got, or either they suck or I have no interest in, either way.. always @ 300P

1 decade ago

Bundle games.

1 decade ago

I only enter games I really want, so I'm usually above 200 all the time.

1 decade ago

I don't want many games these days. And I do enter when there is something out...

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by thesn00ze.