Summer Games Done Quick 2026

2 Tiers, 10 Items

3rd July 2026 - 24th July 2026


View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Deku Deals


KEY EXPIRY

Keys Expire. Please redeem Grandma, No! and The Gunk before January 24th, 2027. Redeem all others before July 24th, 2027


⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

TBD


NOTES

Tier 1 also includes:

  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Titans of the Tide 40% off Coupon
  • Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed 50% off Coupon

Tier 1 USD 7

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Gunk 85% of 1,832 reviews - 🏆 2.77 CV app/1087760 W D🟡 4 $18.44
DUSK 97% of 16,914 reviews ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/519860 W M L D✅ 11 $19.99
Maiden and Spell 97% of 810 reviews - 🏆 1.95 CV app/1004770 W D✅ 1 $12.99
20XX 92% of 2,686 reviews ❤ 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/322110 W D🟡 3 $14.99
Grandma, No! 88% of 67 reviews - 🏆 2.25 CV app/2362680 W D✅ 2 $14.99

Tier 2 USD 13

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Isopod: A Webbed Spin-off 88% of 480 reviews - 🏆 3.00 CV app/2053910 W D✅ 1 $19.99
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk 98% of 10,231 reviews - 🏆 6.00 CV app/1353230 W D✅ 5 $39.99
Solar Ash 90% of 1,319 reviews - 🏆 6.00 CV app/1867530 W D🟡 0 $39.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

  • Tier 1 = $81.40
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $181.37

CV:

  • Tier 1 = 12.2100
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 27.2055

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker


📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.


Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.


Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)


View attached image.
3 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Did the Summer Games Done Quick bundle arrive a bit too quickly?

View Results
[SKIP] Maybe if they slowed down they could find some better games?
[TOO EXPENSIVE] My money already disappears too quickly without paying this much for these games
[OWN] I'm already practising these ones in the hopes I'll be able to join SGDQ 2055
[TIER 1] Grandma, No! Stay out of The Gunk!
[TIER 2] I'm a little bug-ged by how diverse the selection is
[GROUP BUY] I'm speed-running to my favourite group-buy hangout

Hm, I smell a conspiracy. It's been now 7-9 bundles in series, by Humble or Fanatical, without even a single wishlisted game.

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Maybe they're in cahoots with your financial advisor. 😏

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

But wouldn't my financial advisor need to provide greater financial motivation to compensate them for their loss of sales? 😁

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not foe me

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Great selection, but unfortunately I already have all but two of them and of those two I only really care about the Isopod game. With that said, $13 for Solar Ash, Isopod, and BRCF is an amazing deal.

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

An Annapurna game in a bundle? That's a first. :o
Here's to hoping more will follow.

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Second one actually :)

EDIT: Technically the third since to a T was added to Slow Game Club bundle 3 days ago

3 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ah yeah, you're right! I assume If Found... was the first?
And I completely forgot about Slow Game Club. It looks like there's been zero discussion here since the announcement half a year ago...

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I suppose If Found... was the first but I had no idea about that one. I was thinking of Thirsty Suitors.

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

All right so we're up to 4 of their games bundled. 😂

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

also Bounty Star ^^

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I would not have imagined a mech game from Annapurna!
Anyway that's another arrow in the knee for my initial theory. :P

2 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

coupons for the games people actually want, hilarious

also kinda funny they dont mention when sgdq starts and ends

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I really hate it when they do these bundles with just one new nice game in the top tier.

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I have Solar Ash wishlisted, but I already own most of the bundle. Hopefully it gets bundled again.

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

outside of the Gunk, I am not interested in a single thing, so easy SKIP

2 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Out of the NA version of the bundle, only Solar Ash and The Gunk have region restrictions:

  • Solar Ash was this package
  • The Gunk has the exact same region restrictions but no package on steamdb. I guess no one donated a key for that package yet.
2 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Can't you give the used key to steamdb so it detects the sub? Assuming you've already used it.

2 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I think you have to donate unused keys.

But I think you can use the token dumper on your account with it activated and it will post the new package.

https://steamdb.info/tokendumper/

2 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Unfortunately, I already own The Gunk. So I would need to find someone (not in the restricted regions) to activate and then dump it for me.

2 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.