It's an 83% discount on a "bundle" of Borderlands and FEAR3, so not bad in that sense.
Comment has been collapsed.
just borderlands and mafia 2 is pretty good deal... they've had better bundles...( assassin's creed revelatons+anno 2070 = 12€ :P )
Comment has been collapsed.
Thanks for the heads up, Mafia II (not the best deal but I need a second one since I have the others...) and fear 3, the steam version, finally, might be me but never was able to be sure it was the steam version sold anytime I saw it discounted the past month and half.
Comment has been collapsed.
Get Loaded Go's bundles are created just to make other retailer's deals and sales look even better.
Comment has been collapsed.
These are always cool, but never have anything I super want/never is a great deal.
Comment has been collapsed.
If I could only find something else to pair with Mafia 2 that was actually worthwhile...
Comment has been collapsed.
17 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Tabbou
27 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by Sundance85
117 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by DaveQB
2,529 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by Tyln
18,698 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by schmetti
355 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Reidor
16 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by msboring27
547 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by Ignition365
2 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by DudePlay
318 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by arepadulce
54 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
0 Comments - Created 1 hour ago by Pixxele
21 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
http://getloadedgo.com/
Comment has been collapsed.