Do you think Freedom Games was a better or worse name than indie.io?
I was confused when I saw indie.io. I thought it was something like itch.io and these games wouldn't activate on Steam, but apparently that is just the name of the publisher and these are Steam keys.
Comment has been collapsed.
rather have an official key than a gray market key from unknown source, its being sold for less than it could have ever been acquired for in the USA(so likely abusing regional pricing for profit).
this is why some publishers give very strict region locks.
Comment has been collapsed.
Nothing on gift link notification for NA purchase.
Comment has been collapsed.
Haha, well, I don't mind buying a bundle filled with stuff I want at price I'm willing to pay, and would gladly welcome another boomer shooter bundle as well
It's just that recently I have been mostly buying bundles for sake of owning games, instead of playing them. I guess I'm finally starting to see some games as chores for the future, instead of opportunity to be positively surprised.
And yeah, rebundles helped a lot with skipping this one...
Comment has been collapsed.
Two wishlisted games (Coromon and Airborne Kingdom), but nothing else here is very interesting to me so they'd basically be $5 each (...which might be worth it if I didn't have a huge backlog). Plus, Coromon's been in a lot of bundles recently, so I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope they accidentally put it in the $1 tier next time, lol.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
took me a couple minutes to realize this is NOT an itch.io bundle
Comment has been collapsed.
Well this is a first for me. Every single game is already hidden and ignored.
Comment has been collapsed.
5,844 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by hbarkas
58 Comments - Last post 34 minutes ago by doomofdoom
39 Comments - Last post 51 minutes ago by Calibr3
18,735 Comments - Last post 54 minutes ago by fr0zenX
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Seibitsu
1 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
110 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Tcharr
300 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by yoshietta
88 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by HaxterZ
39 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by LerLey
8 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by syclonix
116 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
3,531 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DynamiteDude1111
129 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DynamiteDude1111
indie.io Super Bundle
4 Tiers, 13 Items
18 Sep 2024 -
10 Oct 202417 Oct 2024View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
There are no region locks. All keys can be redeemed worldwide.
Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR | 0.76 GBP
Tier 2 - 5 USD | 4.51 EUR | 3.81 GBP
T2 also includes:
Tier 3 - 10 USD | 9.02 EUR | 7.62 GBP
Tier 4 - 13 USD | 11.73 EUR | 9.91 GBP
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
Retail:
CV:
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.
📝 Note about referrals
SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)
Thanks to luckz for the poll.
Comment has been collapsed.