You can get it here. (Steam key) There's a coupon that would lower the price to $6.79, but people are reporting it's not working anymore, still if you want to try it it's: BNE15OFF

Sale ends on the 25th of August (thanks to BATMANnumber1 for the info).

For people outside of the participating countries, it seems you can just select one of the available countries and it should work, some info on that here. Update: They seem to be adding extra verification (read this post by ReplicaKoi), just a warning in case you might want to avoid that.

Other offers here, some games worth mentioning One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse, with the coupon they should be at around $10.62 each, which would be the lowest price for One Piece Pirate 3.

You can get a chance at the game here.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

coupon dosnt work

7 years ago

Did you use it before? Or maybe it expired?

7 years ago

i used it before now it doesnt work

7 years ago

Ah, that happens if you've already used it. From other comments even if you don't finish the transaction, but this last part is uncertain.

7 years ago

Not working for me either, it says 'This code is invalid for those products.'

7 years ago

"Invalid code" for me, damn...

7 years ago

Thanks for the info, updated the thread to mention that the coupon might not work anymore.

7 years ago

"Update: They seem to be adding extra verification (read this post by ReplicaKoi), just a warning in case you might want to avoid that."

FFS, FML I just got paid...

Fuck everyone who isn't American amirite? Sometimes I honestly think the game industry is Xenophobic.

7 years ago

And the they complain about grey market sellers...

7 years ago

Got it.
Thanks for the heads up.

7 years ago

Argh, too bad the coupon doesn't work anymore.
I wanted to buy the game the 24/25th, to try my luck with the few GA. And with the verification now... I won't buy it then.

7 years ago

The verification worked fine even with a non-US telephone number and country. I used a fake US address when purchasing and my telephone number, and everything was OK, got my Steam key and activated without issue.

7 years ago

Got the same, used a US adress to purchase and then selected France and used my phone number to get the SMS verification, got my key instantly and activated without issue.

7 years ago

Thanks for the heads up !

7 years ago

Did the discount code work for you?

7 years ago

nope

7 years ago

is it a row key?

7 years ago

yeah, many people from Europe have mentioned buying the game and activating it without problem.

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by drbeckett.