12 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

meh

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ibomber games are good tower defense games. Q.U.B.E is a nice puzzle game, and Kairo is a puzzle/exploration type game that is a bit unique. Worth the $2 imo.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

All repeats?

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

have all but Q.U.B.E. & Clones

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Don't have iBomber Attack, but meh. Not worth a purchase.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Buyable one, I guess. I enjoyed iBomber games before. No idea about other games though.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bought - but I already got Storm in a Teacup and Kairo, so what now?

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Giveaways ended, sorry folks!

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Pretty good bundle, good thing I already own them all. :D

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

QUBE is well worth that 2 bucks, not a masterpiece, but enjoyable.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"Password too short".

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me! But seriously, this isn't a bank, stop enforcing silly password policies.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'll probably pass on this one

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 12 years ago by Gramis.