Direct link: https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/very-positive-mystery-bundle

Games that I received: Train Valley. Garfield Lasagna Party, Paradise Killer, and Orbital Bullet – The 360° Rogue-lite

View attached image.
6 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you very positive about this bundle?

View Results
Yes
No
I am positive that I am a potato

Bit expensive for those I'd say

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The Signifier Director's Cut - https://steamdb.info/app/1082930/
Move or Die - https://steamdb.info/app/323850/
Evoland Legendary Edition - https://steamdb.info/app/1020470/
Bramble: The Mountain King - https://steamdb.info/app/1623940/

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't understand why people buy mystery bundles. The entire purpose of a mystery bundle is to screw over the customer. If the games were worth the price of the bundle, they could just show you the games and allow you to buy the bundle, but they know that the games are not worth it, so they use human psychology to take advantage of people.

I guess I do understand why people buy them, but I wish people would learn and stop buying them.

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

can't stop gamblers

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I mostly bought them for GAs and got some good pulls occasionally, but the mystery items are just the same games over and over. They’re not worth it at all, so I’ve stopped buying them for a while.

And yes, I do enjoy gambling once in a while. :3

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Indeed, they are the same games which popped up years ago.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I got resident evil requiem and rdr 1 and now every bundle I buy I think I will get something awesome

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

doubt it ahhah

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not the AI on the second picture ahahha.... can't even prove yourself please 😂

https://postimg.cc/yk8hD9Qg

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Ymy4BMg
Not everything is AI, mate. If I wanted a doctored image, I could do it myself. And what does proving this to you get me, exactly? You believe what you want to believe, and I will believe what I want to believe.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

keep deceiving yourself 😊, don't worry about me

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I rather enjoyed that Teslagrad 2 has the same key as Resident Evil.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Good catch

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

You've caught the bomber!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If they want to figure out why it's not convincing and looks like AI... they could consult the OHAT in the top right corner.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

or the "ACUNT OVERVIEW"

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

if they would have been from a Bundle it would written the name of the Bundle. Even Mystery Bundles.

And Screenshots are fake? why

  • acunt?
  • Recent your orders (this not written, its written Order Details or Order Items)
  • how is the Resident Evil Key the SAME as the Teslagrad Key ?

what you see when compare your tesagrad and resident screenshots.

what is this Jmatical.s.ony on the Resident Evil Screenshot in the lower left corner?
why its OHAT in Resi Screenshot but CHAT in Teslagrad Screenshot?
where is the a after the F Marker in your favlist?
in the address line where is the Heart coming from?

Dude.. Please...

is this allowed to post this shit here?

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Look, obviously I spoofed parts of the Fanatical screenshots. I’m not stupid enough to throw my personal details all over the internet just to satisfy random people. That’s common sense I mean, protecting account info comes first. The point of those screenshots wasn’t to give you my private data, it was to show that I actually received the game through a mystery bundle of 25 games.

You’re nitpicking tiny UI differences like “CHAT vs OHAT” or some random text in the corner as if that magically proves everything is fake. It doesn’t. Edits were made to hide sensitive info, not to fabricate ownership. My email screenshots are real enough, and so is my Steam library.

If you’re still doubtful, just check my Steam profile instead of overanalyzing cropped UI elements like a detective. The keys are redeemed, the games are there and that’s what matters.

And yeah, posting this kind of accusation publicly without even considering privacy? That’s the real issue here, not my screenshots.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

you reveal other cd keys without problem. and fake that one so bad? bro. Please. Get lost!

you are just a little liar. bad faker.
this should NOT be allowed here.

PS: that moment when Gemini tells me the Screenshot is edited and that guy (YOU) try to scam me ... Unpayable (:

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

all of them are fake, and what am I trying to scam out of you, bragging rights?

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

so what account details you talking about? -when you even posting your FAVS C.C

fact is: you are a liar and bad faker :)

Please. Stop it :)

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Edited for privacy. Believe it or don’t, I don’t care.
Not continuing this.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Dude, you KNOW
we can CHECK even USED Keys?

dude, When i use your RESIDENT EVIL (And Teslagrad 2) Key

it tells me:

  • NRA2K-3HWL9-OH320 | Status: Fail/AlreadyPurchased | Einzelheiten: [605734, Teslagrad 2]

so again

you a bad liar, a faker and you should not be allowed to post here anymore :)

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Here check it asshole 0QH2P-B7JTT-RA3FF also while u are it check my steam account it is set to public and if this real u better apologisie

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"asshole" wow how friendly from a guy caught faking its "proof" .

funfact: you still a liar, bad faker and should feel bad about that ♥

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

U know what don't check I apologise I was wrong to spoof my image i was wrong to ever say I got something good and hell I was just plain wrong I a sorry now leave me alone

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

they are just selling their leftovers.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Same as people pre ordering virtual games that cannot run out of stock and buying all the early access titles out there.
Companies do this because these people keep buying their products and I'll never understand that :(

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"Well, other people will get screwed, but I am special and will get the good ones!" :P

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm counting TEN active mystery bundles at the moment. Yeah, most of them are the genre-filtered ones, but that still seems like a lot.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Don't mystery boxes and shit have to list possible contents / odds?

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

that would be great, but they don't. we gotta rely on threads like this one

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah, they don't because no one wants to pay for garbage like Super Panda Adventures. I swear they were legally supposed to show possible contents and odds tho.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Fanatical doesn't for their mystery bundles. As far as I know, they have listed the pool for one of the mystery bundles in their Reddit post only once before.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Depends on the country I suppose - in some these are illegal.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

They started to list them a couple months ago but stopped, probably due to declining sales when people saw the possible shit games that they would get from them.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not shit but just same and same again mostly the same time after time

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

yeah true. If someone is just starting out their steam library, then it's not a bad way to build up a bit

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

These mystery bundles are such trash.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah, never bought one

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Viviette
Maid of Sker
Aquarist
Reiner Knizia Yellow & Yangtze

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

CARNAGE OFFERING
CARNAGE OFFERING TD
Super Star Path
Pinball Spire
Bridge Constructor Portal
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not convinced you can find different stuff in this one than the regular one honestly, I'll stick to the classic one

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

They are different but very slightly. within each bundle most of their "mystery bundles" are the same over and over. like their premier one like 50% Capcom

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I am very positive that i will not buy this bundle.. Nor any mystery bundle from fanatic. Never bought one that gave me games i didn't already own. Never again.. Cheers

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Syberia
Mr. Sun's Hatbox
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport
Saviorless

Bad

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Pull 1:
Train Valley 2
Garfield Lasagna Party
Bot Vice
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

Pull 2:
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
Remember Me
Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo

2nd pull was quite nice with 2 wishlisted games :o

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats on the wishlist games!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The only time I got something really nice from mystery keys was when I got Dark Souls 3 some years ago (when the game was quite new) from Green Man Gaming.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Oblivion Override from this had duplicated key. Have to see their response.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Seems like rerolls...
First Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
And then Aquarist

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Frog Detective 3: Corruption at Cowboy County
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank
Afterimage Deluxe Edition
Grand Mountain Adventure: Wonderlands

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.