Is this bundle Rising your Interest?
Indiegala is back with another slightly underwhelming bundle, yay! :D
Lately it seems they're releasing fewer bundles than usual, but this particular package is not for me, as I already have Throne of Lies and the rest of the games doesn't interest me.
As always, thanks for the incredibly fast chart, Lilly!
Comment has been collapsed.
It actually is pretty good, and probably worth the $5 itself, if you're into that kind of game. I got 50 hours of gaming out of it.
Edit: Their next game looks even better.
Comment has been collapsed.
Groupbuy for Crazy Soccer: Football Stars!
I loved FootLOL.
Comment has been collapsed.
I am right on the fence for this one as I own three of the games but I kinda want Robothorium and Crazy Soccer. Decisions Decisions.
I will wait a few days and flip a coin I suppose.
Cheers shakti as always for your charts :-)
Comment has been collapsed.
+1 Robothorium and Crazy Soccer
I'm gonna wait till closer to the end of the month to see if more desirable bundles come up.
Comment has been collapsed.
19 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Whoosh
1,867 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by iChuy
1,907 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Foxhack
5,734 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by MasterFoo
8 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Formidolosus
129 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Acojonancio
37 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by Formidolosus
190 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by SlavenHarkin
20 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by TheShadowGamer
1,889 Comments - Last post 41 minutes ago by Chris76de
80 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by BarbaricGenie
5,843 Comments - Last post 51 minutes ago by masterbubu87
1,227 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Snakeadile
18,893 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by adam1224
Online Multi-Player Bundle
1 tier, 6 games
12 Jun 2019 - 03 Jul 2019
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
$4.99 (before price increase); $5.99 (afterwards)
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games
Retail:
CV:
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.