The $ 1 tier:

Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition 78% Cards 4 times in a bundle before
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight 69% 1 time in a bundle before
Deep Dungeons of Doom 87% Cards 4 times in a bundle before

$ 3.89 for the next 21ish hours:

Down To One 78% never in a bundle before
The Old City: Leviathan 86% never in a bundle before
Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition 86% Cards 1 time in a bundle before
BlazeRush 93% Cards 1 time in a bundle before
Motorama 51% never in a bundle before
Surgeon Simulator 2013 86% Cards 4 times in a bundle before

https://www.indiegala.com/springrush

11 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Good bundle?

View Results
Yay!!
Nay :(

Wow.. Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition just got back on Steam and is bundled already... For a dollar. Neat.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's been bundled before, though. The old version became the new version.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes I know. Just saying to say it.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The Joylancer was in a bundle before, just saying, same for BlazeRush.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hm, that's what I typed up there?

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh, that's what you meant, I'm so sorry, I thought you was saying that it was the first time in a bundle.
I'm so sorry.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

No harm done :)

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Last Knight was in a bundle before: here. Once activated on steam it was the Rogue Rider Edition. Here's some info on it.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks, fixed.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The Old City: Leviathan is interesting, but 4 euros for it is a bit too much :S

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Another boring bundle. Nothing good here that I don't already have. =\

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Will buy for Leviathan.

Edit: Looks like the game got a permanant price cut on Steam recently, would now be cheaper to buy when 66% off or greater. Will still probably get the bundle as I don't have a couple of the others but Leviathan is my main interest.

11 years ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Buyed and Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition > no serial available yet

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Same. =) Relax and check back may be another day.

Or send 100 mails to supports and curse them to the death. No, jk. Please just sit back, relax and wait.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

After 100 mail support give me key... joking
*keys added :D

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 years ago.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

good bundle, will wait for the Happy Hour ...

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Three games and $3.89 I don't have. Eh.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

so $3.89 is the exact amount of money you don't have? wow. :O

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Well, I don't have a lot more than that, like the $1.50 for the new Groupees as well

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you have anything at all? :P

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

7 cents and a new external hard drive.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

7 cents? that's the exact amount of gmg credits i have. #CONSPIRACY

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

At first, I was all meh but after checking some of the games, I'm more and more tempted to get it. The Old City looks great, Down To one doesn't seem so bad (and that's coming from someone who doesn't like multiplayer-only games), despite running games not being my cup of tea, The Last Knight looks fun, thanks to the cutesy graphics and I've still never played Surgeon Sim... Yeah, I think I'll buy before the price increases.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hey Naza, what makes you think Down To One could be good? Thanks to your comment I was watching gameplay videos on Youtube ('cause I'm not the type of multiplayer person also) but what I've seen is totally turning me off. Trying to get your point.

Bought the bundle for The Old City alone. It was on sale for almost the the whole bundle's price at Humblestore and I wasn't having the money then. Now I'm happy, cause I get a whole bundle for the same amount :)

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I guess I was lured in by survival, shooter, loot and open-world... I've only quickly checked the store page, skimmed through some reviews. I admit I didn't bother to look for gameplay videos. ;)

I think what appealed to me is that you're on your own, no teams involved. You must scavenge for supplies and anything that could help you getting rid of the other players. I don't usually play multiplayer games because from the little I've experienced, I can't stand people's attitude. It's like... everyone take themselves way too seriously and won't allow anyone to make even the tiniest mistake. If you're not good enough, you get kicked out of the game. I'm mostly thinking of Insurgency here, it's one of the only multiplayer games I've ever played. Well... since I can't stand the other gamers (always raging, shouting and being annoyingly rude), I pretty much stick to the practice mode with AI bots.

I'll add the game to my library and see how it evolves (since it's early access)... and if it can attract more players. I'll certainly give it a go at some point. Even if I end up disliking Down To One, that'll be alright. It's not like I paid full price to get it. ;)

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Aah, I can relate to that. That's what keeps me away from playing them completely. Haven't touched one ever. Also don't like shooters all too much, especially if they are first person shooters.

Thanks for fleshing out your opinion to me, was helpful!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I think you need some friends you can play games with!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only interested in Leviathan. I guess I might as well skip it for now, as I don't even have a PC powerful enough to run it.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

[Para]2PPD0-[nauti]VIWZY-[cal]PE0FJ
[Joy]2MQKL-[lan]NN7F4-[cer]K66WN

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for Joylancer!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I got Paranautical! Thanks! :D

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

buyed for down to one!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.