Is this a top bundle for your table?
I am particularly angry about the mess with ticket to ride
Comment has been collapsed.
Yea it is very shady (as far I know as I did not study it). They now sells practically the same thing (some says worse and with micro and deviation from original rules) which was bundled and GA away many times. And they just removed it and now sell this more greed version again.
Comment has been collapsed.
thanks, I was wondering why I supposedly don't have Ticket to Ride...
they renamed it to Ticket to Ride: Classic Edition
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Is this normal, that Humble lies about the net bundle value in EU at checkout, then adds some VAT to it, so it always ends up at 13.11€? Depending on the share of charity, the value of product ranges between €12.70 for maximum charity (VAT 0.41€) and €10.79 (VAT 2.32€) for zero charity. I guess this is their solution to the US net price shown, tax is added only for non-charity contributions part, but... how can they sell the same games at the same time for the same EU citizens and tell them that it costs/values differently?
Comment has been collapsed.
This is psychological thing, but such thing discourages me from buying if there are different rules or a noticeable difference between the USD and EUR price (this is very often thing also f.e. fanatical, that is why I always try to buy there in USD :) ). I would probably buy WB and this bundle if the situation would be different but at this moment I think if I will skip (probably) or not.
Ps. On Steam on other hand there is even worse situation as in Poland they use regional PLN. I think Euro has often bigger prices then USD, but it is nothing in comparison to PLN vs Euro (and of course USD). They use some strange exchange rates. And funny thing is that Poland is not so rich country as many other UE countries = it makes no sense with this prices.
Comment has been collapsed.
PPP of Poland is 51% of the US
Valve's recommended prices for Poland are 125%+ of the US prices
But what do we expect from Valve if they can't even count to three...
Comment has been collapsed.
34 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by fr0zenX
7 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by Warriot
15 Comments - Last post 36 minutes ago by windenchanter
72 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Chris76de
5 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by lostsoul67
5,862 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by js93583
30 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by OsManiaC
1,231 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by mstrkllr
79 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by Studentpg
474 Comments - Last post 11 minutes ago by CatzZz
3,535 Comments - Last post 44 minutes ago by DynamiteDude1111
72 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Masafor
2,988 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fazil
70 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Oppenh4imer
Table Top Tag Team: Dire wolf X Marmalade
2 Tiers, 10 Items
15th August 2025 - 5th September 2025
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
⚠️ Region lock ⚠️
TBC
NOTES
Tier 1 USD 6
Tier 2 USD 12
Retail:
CV:
Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker
📝 Note about referrals
SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)
Comment has been collapsed.