Buy?
Got it complete on Indie Legends 6 from Bundlestars far cheaper.
Comment has been collapsed.
looked at the reviews for PADAK, and it became an instant buy
Oh wow, this movie is a lot better than I expected it to be. It's just like a lot of people say it is, Finding Nemo, but gory and depressing. It's a really good film from really talented Korean filmmakers. Just don't bring your kids to watch it.
and
Korean version of Finding Nemo, except with gore. And eels.
Comment has been collapsed.
Korean version of Finding Nemo, except with gore. And eels.
I watched the trailer before even reading your comment and that's exactly what I thought. Initially, I thought it was an anime rip-off of Finding Nemo. That's until the fun began (ಠ_ಠ)
Now I kinda need to watch this... (´ڡ`)
Comment has been collapsed.
The Steam API provides the rental price and not the purchase price for videos where they have them so make sure you use those for your CV calculations as its the "cost" they'll have on site here.
Comment has been collapsed.
Thank you for posting, GodFeelling! :3
Not this time, Groupees. :O
Comment has been collapsed.
Nice try Groupees, not falling for it!
Bad bad bundle!
Comment has been collapsed.
I have been thinking a couple of times about buying Ghost in the Shell, but now that I read your experience........
I am pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to watch it with my below average internet speed!
Yes, extremely weird they won't offer more and better ways to watch the video's.
Note to self: don't buy movies at Steam, they probably won't play correctly
Comment has been collapsed.
I was really considering purchasing the bundle since films rarely tend to be rebundled, and the cards for each of the films will likely be premium and really cut down the expense. But still, it's just too pricey considering I don't take much interest in eastern media to begin with.
Comment has been collapsed.
added Rumble Pak in 2nd tier and Sakura Pakk in 3rd tier, and Kimbop when 500 bundles are sold.
Comment has been collapsed.
5,857 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by hbarkas
114 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
178 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by DeliberateTaco
60 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by GerardWay
34 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by pandakat
7 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by DaveQB
40 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by EaglePB2
64 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by Fluffster
68 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
127 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
68 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by JohnRyder
3,533 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Darshao
11,173 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
9 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by syclonix
Groupees eigoManga
NO PRE-ORDER1 Steam game, 4 DLCs, 6 Comics and 5 Videos(3 Steam and 2 DRM-FREE).
Tier 1: $1
Comics: (PDF/CBZ)
Tier 2: $3
Comics: (PDF/CBZ)
Tier 3: $5
Comics: (PDF/CBZ)
DRM-FREE Videos:
Retail:
CV:
Comment has been collapsed.