5 months and going strong...wow! But imo this one seems like slightly more of a miss compared to last week's

Started at $1.89, price for the last few minutes will be $2.49, you'll get:

Chronology I need me some cards to build a card house
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Governor of Poker 2
Volt ah crud, not enough cards
Kingdom Tales
Doom and Destiny (Desura) (WARNING: This game has been greenlit but there is currently NO PROMISE of Steam keys on IG's website, will update if any new information comes)

12 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm surprised to see Volt there, as it wasn't too long ago it was in another Indiegala bundle.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Good thing, finally both Garshasps in one bundle. Rest looks mediocre, but might give Governor of Poker 2 a try. Still, it's only 1,89$, can't say no to 7 games for that price.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I thought Chronology looked interesting and I already have Volt.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I guess everyone must be buying it for Garshasp, because there's not a single one being given away.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

For 1.89$ it was def worth buying , nice deal :)

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only missing Kingdom Tales, not so worth it for me.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

After three bundles last week (Monday, Friday, and the August one) I might sit this one out though I kind of want to try Governor of Poker. HAve Chronology already and I gave away one of the Garshap's before -- are they any good? I wasn't intereste in it at the time and It didn't have cards so....

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm only missing Governor of Poker 2 so I'll pass this one

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks, need 5 of these. Chronology & Governor of Poker 2 look good and rest are a bonus.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

So, I lack Kingdom Tales and the price will increase by the time I get it. Think I'll skip. The game looks like it isn't worth the cash.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

in case you guys need to get any more last-minute purchases in, you have about 45 minutes left and the price is $2.49

I'll close the thread when bundle finishes and try to setup the next one once it's out

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 12 years ago by K3W3L.