I don't like living under the Spotlight. Does your Magicat? LMK!
Megamagic was free somewhere at some point, probably even at two places (because I got two free keys from somewhere). Quite a few 0.99 games in here too .... but yeah, Bundlestars Fanatical will probably get me with this one.
Edit: Yup, buying this for Vinelands, Orbital Racer, and MagiCat.
Comment has been collapsed.
Megamagic was free on game.giveawayoftheday.com:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGamesOnSteam/comments/7gtvup/megamagic_wizards_of_the_neon_age/
I'll fix the chart in a bit.
Comment has been collapsed.
No, these games don't deserve to be in the spotlight!
Comment has been collapsed.
Snagged just for Orbital Racer. The rest will rot in my key repository until I give them away lol
Comment has been collapsed.
Cheers for the charts Shakti. I have the games I want from this bundle so this one is not for me.
Comment has been collapsed.
+1
This whole week has been kind of a bust for quality bundles -_-
Comment has been collapsed.
Thank you for thread and chart, Sensualshakti! :D
I was missing 3 games.
Comment has been collapsed.
Passing on this one. Nothing but +1 fodder for me and I'm done with that for the time being.
Comment has been collapsed.
20 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by spodamayn
1,867 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by iChuy
1,907 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Foxhack
5,734 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by MasterFoo
8 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Formidolosus
129 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by Acojonancio
37 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by Formidolosus
194 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by cassioht
334 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by BabyGawrGura
24 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by jacky00025
88 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by Ifoundadeadrat
416 Comments - Last post 50 minutes ago by BabyGawrGura
81 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by jesuswarjesus
1,889 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Chris76de
Spotlight Bundle 5
1 tier, 10 games
23 February 2018 - 23 March 2018
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
Fanatical BundleFest
New bundles every day - 19 Feb - 26 Feb
Announcement
Price: $2.49 / €2.39 / £2.09 / CA$3.19
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
Retail:
CV:
Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Thanks to luckz for the poll.
Comment has been collapsed.