Greenmangaming started a Square Enix sale yesterday, best price examples (only signed in):

Life is Strange Complete 4,29 €
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 12,79 €
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration 16,99 €
The Turing Test 8,57 €
Just Cause 3 10,79 €

Edit: The voucher "COMMUNITY5" shall reduce further 5%.

Note: At least Life is Strange is restricted to one purchase per account. Wanted to buy it as a gift, but didn't work (and I bought it long ago). :-/

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

JC3 could be interesting, I wonder if it's fixed now, IIRC it had performance problem

7 years ago

If I remember correctly, it had (and probably still has) performance problems because it needs more than 8 GB RAM, but I'm not sure.

7 years ago

Crap, I don't want to buy another 8 gb :\

7 years ago

It doesn't have performance problems, SE is just convinced that 8GB is enough RAM when it isn't.

7 years ago

I played it just fine on my laptop, which has 8gb. It did show a warning when i launched the game about not enough ram but I still got 60fps and only crashed once the entire time

7 years ago

8GB is indeed too low for a smooth experience. 8gb 2.4ghz ddr4 ram was causing stuttering. Threw in an additional 8gb and all issues were gone. Even with the (slight) stuttering it is still a great game though <3

That was with an i5 6500 and an r9 380

7 years ago

It is an amazingly fun game, but it does need 16 gigs of ram and a decent graphics card to run well. I did manage to run it on 8gigs and an r7 260x at first but there came a point on one of the last missions when it just couldn't proceed. But after upgrading it works very nicely and is one of the prettiest games I've ever played. The physics is very well put together. If you don't have the rig yet, wait until you do, by which point it will be even cheaper probably. I do think more games will benefit from having 16 gigs of ram in the near future, so it might be worth going to 16 when you're able.

7 years ago

Well, I have an rx480 but only 8gb of ram.
tbh I would pick a bigger ssd instead of another 8gb :\

7 years ago

Yeah you'll be fine with the rx480 then, and an SSD will also boost performance as there's a lot of map to stream in while you're playing. I upgraded to a RX480 8 gig after I'd added another 8gigs of ram, and the difference was a lot more for the graphics card update than the extra ram. I think it is mostly needed to buffer the world more.

7 years ago

1. If you have Nvidia GPU, you should be fine with just 8GB of RAM. Generally runs better on Nvidia.
  2. You should use over 8GB of RAM. If you're on Radeon, then 8GB will definitely cause you trouble. I upgraded to 12 and was able to finish the game.

Please note, however, that this is just what I discovered by myself by talking with fellow players and friends, and owning computer a Radeon GPU (R9 380X) with which I played the game, both with 8GB RAM and, after upgrade, 12GB. This may be inaccurate, but it's what I know so far.

7 years ago

CAUGHT! ... Ah, yeah, that event ended. My bad.

7 years ago

I have almost no problems on I7, GTX960m, 16GB ram, Win 10.
Rare crashes from memory leaks maybe, but the game run fine

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Yes, Turing test is not for you :) Puzzles with some story and some philosophy :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

DE:HR is shit, thou it still have positive ratings for some reason lol.
I still have a save data on new game + where the door litterly doesn't open and its near game end. not gonna waste hours repeating that xD

7 years ago

The original version or Director's Bugs?

7 years ago*

Director's Bugs... I swear it has more bugs than any simulator game in existence xD

7 years ago

7 years ago

horrible

why?

7 years ago

Neat price on Mankind Divided!
And on Life is Strange as well - I have my Steam wallet money saved up for it, so I'll wait on that ^^

7 years ago

Square Enix sale
Nothing but Eidos titles

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

7 years ago

No final

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

7 years ago

WOW :D

7 years ago

slow clap
I'll spoil it for people who don't understand it ... riiight here: Fine + Al + Fanta + Sea = Final Fantasy

7 years ago

How does the first image signal 'fine'? ;(

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

7 years ago

Hmm, not bad, but nothing that makes me wanna toss my wallet at them. :X

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Base Game £10.29
Season Pass £14.29
Gotta love the season pass pricing

7 years ago

Bethesda is doing the same with Fallout 4. Base game is dirt cheap now on sales, but the season pass costs a lot more. Seems to be some new weird trend. SO I continue to wait until they finally reach a sane price.

7 years ago

Figured by your avatar you would already own it.

7 years ago

I'm not too much interested in a shallow open-world MineCraft rip-off that also carbon copies an already weak Fallout 3 plotline. I had fun with FO3 once I started to look at it as some sort of a new franchise and not a Fallout game, I played it for several hundred hours, but I am not in a hurry to essentially play the same thing again, just now with even more mindless shooting and repetitive fetch quests.

7 years ago

As an ignoramus and your biggest fan, how is FO4 related to Minecraft?

7 years ago

I meant that it relies heavily on that base-building minigame that requires you to go around the world, collect every kind of base material by scavenging any and all stuff that can be picked up, then you can play a first-person RTS where you essentially build with predefined blocks. (It is also a direct copy-paste form a New Vegas mod called Real-Time Settler, but FO4 blatantly stealing mods is not exactly news.)

7 years ago

I assure you Minecraft is actually a deep, creative game ;P

7 years ago

so, Humble Square Enix 4 Bundle is comin :)

7 years ago

Honestly, with the monthly subscription and other bundle I'm not going to buy any of the recent high profile games unless it's something that looks amazingly good to me.

7 years ago

Those are good deals :o but... not exciting :x might pick up a game but probably not... it does feel like some should be in a HB bundle.

7 years ago

USA prices
Life is Strange - $15.99
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided $15.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration $20.57
The Turing Test $8,57
Just Cause 3 $12.79

What happened to Life is Strange?

7 years ago

Ah, after clicking the link, the store page price is $4.29

7 years ago

was just about to ask what it was in muggle money, thanks

7 years ago

Might get Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration after waiting so long....

7 years ago

As always, final fantasy games are not 75% even when they are older than titles such as Deus Ex and Just Cause 3, which are on that discount range.

Sigh.... come on square, I beseech you, give us Final Fantasy for a good price!

7 years ago

I bought ff9 for 6.8$ on last time square enix sale on steam, and it's worth for such story and playtime, i think square think like, " even we didnt get it in bunlde, fans still buy it anyway "

7 years ago

Yeah, some like FF IV are on a good price even though its 50% off. But not all of them. And like I said, even much newer titles like Deus Ex and JC3 got cheaper than those old ports.

And yes, they give more value to FF games, and it probably sells very well at those prices. I just wish it got as cheaper as the newest games, it just makes sense.

7 years ago

Prices depend on the country you're from I think? For me it's:

Life is Strange Complete 4,99 €
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 14,99 €
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration 19,99 €
The Turing Test 9,99 €
Just Cause 3 12,49 €

7 years ago

Don't forget to apply the 10% off discount at checkout.

7 years ago

What is the 10% discount code? Also it still doesn't make up for the prices OP posted.

7 years ago

Were you signed in / did you look at the game detail page? Otherwise my posted prices can be found with German IP.

7 years ago

Ah, they appear to be "VIP" prices (not my wording but theirs) for people who have an account on GMG (from what I understand you can create one for free). I've never used GMG before.

7 years ago*

Correct, that's meant with "signed in" in OP.

7 years ago

I'm must have have looked over that, my apologies.

7 years ago

No problem! :-)

7 years ago

I can't find that 10% off discount. Could you please indicate where I can find it? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

7 years ago*

The Life is Strange one is tempting...

Buy or wait for a bundle?

7 years ago

I don't know how much spare money you have or how big your backlog is, but I enjoyed every minute of the game - would definitely recommend it. I paid five bucks when it was on Steam sale and didn't regret it :)

7 years ago

My big backlog is a sobering thought indeed

7 years ago

Good games, good prices, too many games already.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Sales in a nutshell.

7 years ago

Anyone know how long these will last? I really want to grab Just Cause 3 XL Edition.
Found a website that claims these will end on March 17th @ 1pm EDT

7 years ago*

GMG doesn't state it. I'd assume 2-3 days, until shortly before the weekend and another sale / special offer might start. Since GMG isn't crawled by ITAD anymore, it's hard to analyze.

7 years ago

Thanks for making the topic. Registered to GMG and bought Just Cause 3: XL Edition for $18.29
Almost 80% off the Steam Store price, this was a great day to have a little extra money.

7 years ago*

Doesn't XL again only have SOME of the DLC?

7 years ago

It has the Base Game ($59.99), Expansion Pass ($24.99), Bavarium Sea Heist Pack ($5.99), Sky Fortress Pack ($11.99), & the Mech Land Assault ($11.99).
It's definitely worth it. $18.29 (GMG) instead of $84.98 (Steam Store) can't be beaten.

All I did was sign up for a GMG account, log in, and got a good deal for a game I wanted already.

7 years ago

Seeing this in the email hurt.

Just Cause™ 3
$59.99 $14.99
VIP Price $12.79

That was my very first Steam game. I paid full price. First and Last full price high cost game. I knew nothing about this site, bundles or sales. And I have not even played it yet as I really need to upgrade. When I saw it bundled with the new Tombraider game for half what I paid alone not long after I bought it... that also hurt.

I played JC2 for countless hours finishing every last bit of it including spending a lot of hours playing with mods. So when I saw JC3 I jumped on it. I've since bought most of my old games via steam. But I admit at a much reduced price.

The Turing Test looks pretty good. I"m tempted by that one.

oh wow. I just checked. I've played 39 hours of JC3 so far. I feel like I've barely gotten started with it. I guess I got a fair amount of enjoyment out of it then. The pain level is lower now. lol.

7 years ago

Uh, welcome to PC gaming!

looks at SG level

7 years ago

Nice, just completed jc3, time to get the DLC's

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I had only locks at GMG in the past due to German censorship (and then it was mentioned directly at the key description). If it doesn't state a region lock on the game page, I'd buy it, but with Paypal (in case the support wouldn't refund, you have another possibility to get your money back).

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

How did Life Is Strange get onto the bundled list? O_o In 2015 too

7 years ago

Humble Square Enix Bundle 3, but only episode 1. The complete version is unbundled.

7 years ago

Even though episodes 2-5 are also on the bundled list?

7 years ago

That's the "Season Pass" then. Should be all different app IDs. But I dont know where it was bundled.

7 years ago

Ohhh, so the complete season is still unbundled because of the different app IDs. I see! Thanks!

7 years ago

Just read about an additional 5% voucher. Added to OP.

7 years ago

Life is Strange indeed: I have only a 10% discount from 19.99 to 17,99 €
edit Aha, it shows real discounts only after log-in.
Thanks for heads-up!

7 years ago*

Closed 7 years ago by Myrsan.