Ladies and Gents, Hump Day Bundle #14 is Right here!


Tier 1 - $1

GAME REVIEWS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Desert Ashes 52% ❤️ 2 $4.99
Mysterious Space 80% - 1 $5
Demented 67% - 2 $5.99

Tier 2 - $2.49 --> $3.74 for HH

GAME REVIEWS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Teddy Terror 100% - 0 $4.99
Unium 96% ❤️ 2 $1.99
Nightfall: Escape 100% - 1 $11.99
Aero's Quest 75% ❤️ 2 $4.99
Let There Be Life 78% - 1 $5.99
Car Washer: Summer of the Ninja 50% ❤️ 0 $4.99
AoF World Online 67% ❤️ 2 $9.99
Pocket God vs Desert Ashes 50% - 0 $4.99
STEEL RIVALS 20% ❤️ 0 $14.99

Mommy ❤️s Santa

10 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Good day! Will you be getting this one?

View Results
Absolutely YES
Absolutely NOT
Perhaps ... I shall think about it
Eh ... I have these ):
I saw mommy kissing santa claus ;)

I spot something I don't have! Weeee :3

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

4400 games....stabs

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

You'll ever replace MsSadisticChicken :/ ... Stabbing is her thing.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I like stabing people now :p. I learned from her :p.

P.D.: stab stab

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I found a bundle before rachellove's post :D

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Teddy terror and Mysterious Space look nice, everything else is mega meh

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Eeeh Idk maybe, definitely via group buys tho.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Got it for Let There Be Life. Let's see what else this bundle has to offer...

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I've been really wanting Nightfall: Escape. Looks like a good chance I'll pick it up here. :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you Rachel I was lagging behind the release of this bundle! ^ ^

Bought this bundle as I was missing 6 games and because I'm not a addict.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Missing a few so it is a buy for me :D

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Meh ... I always tell myself no, but then I get it anyway. -_-

Besides, who can resist a title like "Car Washer: Summer of the Ninja?"

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

lol awesome title xD but the game looks ugh

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It does doesn't it? :X

I'm really stretching for excuses to buy bundles lately.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I was missing 5 games from it so I bought it.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you for the post which have so rich content! :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

First Hump Day bundle I buy. Absolutely not because of the boob fighter. I mean there are… uhm, other stuff in it too!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Phenomenon
und müad bin i au grad

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

There's nothing that really speaks to me there, so I'll pass.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

hmm might get it for Teddy Terror i guess but I really shouldn't can't afford to keep buying games :(

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy hour is live for $3.74 ! :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ty!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.