Rage Runner and the Desura title are the only games I lack. Any opinions of Rage Runner?
Comment has been collapsed.
Never did get a response.
Also, Cognition: Episode 2
Comment has been collapsed.
I'm surprised this isn't redeemed yet. Seriously, I can see on my IndieGala profile. No one grabbed it yet.
Comment has been collapsed.
I will :). It was the only thing I was interested in inside the bundle actually. hopefully parts 3-4 are at a good price in the summer sale.
Comment has been collapsed.
I got this mainly for Rage Runner. It seems to be harder than I expected though. It took me ~30 minutes to beat the first level, and there aren't any in-game instructions to walk you through the controls, which I kind of though the first level would do.
Comment has been collapsed.
5,721 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by ithamore
1,893 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by jm
2 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by Wolfgang6688
110 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
31 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by canbrk
2,180 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by sensualshakti
356 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by Reidor
76 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by DancingXmas
552 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by Peiperissimus
653 Comments - Last post 49 minutes ago by EaglePB2
203 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Ayneisy
5,839 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Khodyrov
121 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by g2gfast
63 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by DrTenma
IndieGala Monday Bundle #12
Crazy Belts (DESURA)
Rage Runner (STEAM)
Inescapable (STEAM)
HOARD: Complete Pack (STEAM)
Cognition Episode 2 (STEAM)
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf (STEAM)
Toki Tori (STEAM)
$1.49 for first 48 hours
Clicky
Comment has been collapsed.