The Carnage Collection

3 Tiers, 8 Items

1st January 2026 - 22nd January 2026


View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Deku Deals


⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

TBC - Please post subs


NOTES


Tier 1 USD 8

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Death in the Water 2 83% of 1,632 reviews ❤ 🏆 2.25 CV app/1338840 W D✅ 0 $14.99
Easy Red 2 90% of 5,039 reviews ❤ 🏆 1.35 CV app/1324780 W M L D✅ 1 $8.99
Warstride Challenges 90% of 235 reviews - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1608470 W D🟡 2 $19.99

Tier 2 USD 10

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Laika: Aged Through Blood 93% of 2,935 reviews ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/1796220 W D✅ 5 $19.99
Maneater 89% of 7,220 reviews ❤ 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/629820 W D✅ 6 $39.99
Hellboy Web of Wyrd 72% of 651 reviews - 🏆 3.75 CV app/2160480 W D✅ 0 $24.99

Tier 3 USD 15

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Trepang2 94% of 10,486 reviews - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1164940 W D✅ 4 $29.99
Dead Island 2 76% of 6,495 reviews ❤ 🏆 7.50 CV app/934700 W M D🟡 2 $49.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

  • Tier 1 = $43.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $128.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $208.92

CV:

  • Tier 1 = 6.5955
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 19.3410
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 31.3380

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker


📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.


Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.


Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)


View attached image.
9 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this one bringing the Carnage?

View Results
[SKIP] I always preferred Venom anyway
[TOO EXPENSIVE] It would bring carnage to my wallet at these prices
[OWN] My Library is already painted red
[TIER 1] Easy Red, careful with that !! There's already enough Death in the Water
[TIER 2] I heard that Laika was a Maneater, she'll put you through Hell, boy
[TIER 3] I heard the dead island is lovely this time of year
[GROUP BUY] More people = more Carnage. It's basic maths.

Subs [EU]:

Tier 1:
https://steamdb.info/sub/570467, Warstride Challenges
https://steamdb.info/sub/468058, Death in the Water 2
https://steamdb.info/sub/462588, Easy Red 2

Tier 2:
https://steamdb.info/sub/171272, Maneater
https://steamdb.info/sub/644991, Laika: Aged Through Blood
https://steamdb.info/sub/772996, Hellboy Web of Wyrd

Region lock info here.

9 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

About Tier 3 bought in EU:
https://steamdb.info/sub/1004545/, Dead Island 2 (Tier 1)
https://steamdb.info/sub/397900/, Trepang2

9 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Easy Red 2 actually no activation deadline?

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Had Hellboy on my Wishlist, but after seeing game video and reviews I’ve changed my mind. Laika is the only other one I’m interested in, and it’s fairly cheap at the moment on Steam, so might just do that.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Want Laika and Death in the water 2
Rest I have or have no interest in .

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only have Maneter and the rest looks fairly interesting. Might buy it.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Looked interesting, but only want Hellboy and Dead Island 2... And the price doesn't justify any of it.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If I didn't get already DI2 Complete on Steam I would have been midly interested in this

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The top tier in this bundle is pretty bad for DI2 anyway if you really want the DLCs. They're too expensive outside of the ultimate edition so as of now it's not worth having the base game, especially for $5 more. I bought it on steam and I could refund it.. but there's no point since I mainly got it for the DLC.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I only have Maneater up to Tier 2 so I think it's worth it for the other 5.
Tier 3 extra pricing is too much imo. If you want Dead Island 2 get the complete edition on Steam instead.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh come on... I have been hoping to see Death in the Water 2 bundled for a while and now that it is, it's too expensive for my taste. I mean, USD$8 / CA$11.07 for three games isn't that bad, except when you only want one of them. With a little luck, it'll be rebundled in a cheaper Fanatical byob.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

For info Death in the Water is available alone on steam for USD$4.49 / CA$5.84

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ah yes, I saw that but I don't think I'll be getting it during the winter sale... I don't mind waiting until it's 75% off again. ¯\(ツ)/¯

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sheet, hoped for Dead Island in next Choice, guess that's what won't be there.
Might get it on Steam then...

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

only want Laika from this so guess I am passing

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

US region lock warnings:

Dead Island 2 (only available in): AD AE AG AI AQ AS AT AU AW AX BB BE BG BH BL BM BQ BS BV CA CC CH CK CW CX CY CZ DK EE ES FI FJ FK FM FO FR GB GD GF GG GI GL GP GR GS GU GY HM HR HU IE IL IM IO IS IT JE JP KN KR KW KY LC LI LT LU LV MC ME MF MH MQ MS MT NC NF NL NO NZ OM PF PL PM PT QA RE RO SA SB SE SH SI SJ SK SM SX TF UM US VA VC VG VI WF YT

Maneater (not available in): AM AR BO BR BS BY BZ CL CN CO CR EC GE GF GT GY HN KG KZ MD NI PA PE PY RU SR SV TJ TM TR UA UY UZ VE

Everything else is region free :)

9 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I am interested in learning how you can see if a key is region locked.
How can you tell?
Imagine you explain it to a 12 year old :D

Edit:
Will Humble always tell the region locks when you try to create a gift link?
So if it doesnt say anything, it is considered ROW?

9 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

HB isn't entirely accurate, but generally when it doesn't say anything about restrictions in he pop-up, then you're pretty safe.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

But it only says something when trying to create a gift link am I correct?
On revealing keys it says nothing, I think.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes, you’ve got to click gift… but you can back out, you don’t need to go through with creating a link at that point.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it!
I played around with the Steamdb bot but when I fed it a region locked key, it only said unknown package.
That didnt help much.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Will the region locks be added?

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Doesn't answer my question. It's a known fact that the regions listed by Humble are not correct.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Keys are set to expire at January 21, 2027 at 6:00:00 PM PST for Warstride Challenges, Death in the Water 2, Maneater, Laika: Aged Through Blood, Hellboy Web of Wyrd.

Didn't buy T3 so I'd appreciate if someone could check

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

... huh. I just got an email from Humble that says the Dead Island 2 Expansion Pass has been added to the top tier.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Same, checked the "Keys & Entitlements" page and found it there, cool.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the heads-up. A pretty generous addition.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Trepang2 - The redemption deadline is July 21, 2026 at 6:00:00 PM PDT. You have 10 days left!

2 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.