Nice, Inescapable is pretty fun, got it from IGS. Really wish it had an in game map though.
Comment has been collapsed.
I hate that I just go the e-mail after the price was already 4 bucks. I want to play Inescapablee and give Little Trus Man a try.
Comment has been collapsed.
Yeah. I'm afraid the bitter truth is that there are just too many bundles and bundle makers feel the need to always have something up for sale.
Comment has been collapsed.
Just wondering I have the game activated on their website does that mean I'm going to be able to get a steam key once it's greenlit?
Comment has been collapsed.
I bought this right before leaving for work without even looking at any of the games >_>
Comment has been collapsed.
3 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by Tourfaint
5,752 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by FateOfOne
4 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by Nogift4u
18,705 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
1,910 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DeafCrocodile
39 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Foxhack
5 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Mayanaise
250 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by Exodust
693 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by Lizewski
1,490 Comments - Last post 11 minutes ago by heberduarte
16,856 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by SquishedPotatoe
34 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by fernandopa
0 Comments - Created 51 minutes ago by X37
33,055 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Supporte
Comment has been collapsed.