January 2026 Choice (#74)


Previous bundle: December 2025
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Deku Deals
Next bundle: February 2026


๐Ÿ“… Important dates

  • ๐Ÿ’ณ 27th January 2026: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

  • ๐Ÿ“† 3rd February 2026: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)


โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Lilly the awesome has collated details here. Thanks everyone who contributed.


EXPIRATION DATES!!!

Sonic Frontiers, Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered, Hunt: Showdown 189, Etrian Odyssey II HD, Nice Day for Fishing Must be redeemed by February 3rd, 2027

Metal Slug Tactics, Settlement Survival, Wizard of Legend 2 must be redeemed by August 3rd, 2026:


NOTES

Humble have also launched an "Essential DLC bundle for Hunt: Showdown 1896" here


To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)


๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sonic Frontiers 90% of 15,254 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1237320 W Dโœ… 0 $59.99
Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered 90% of 1,290 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/2525380 W Dโœ… 3 $29.99
Hunt: Showdown 1896 76% of 92,066 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/594650 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $29.99
Etrian Odyssey II HD 80% of 215 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1868170 W Dโœ… 0 $39.99
Nice Day for Fishing 88% of 1,843 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/2393160 W Dโœ… 0 $19.99
Metal Slug Tactics 76% of 1,069 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1590760 W D๐ŸŸก 1 $24.99
Settlement Survival 85% of 2,927 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 3.22 CV app/1509510 W M D๐ŸŸก 0 $21.49
Wizard of Legend 2 56% of 1,822 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/2193540 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $24.99

Retail:

  • $251.42

CV:

  • 37.7130

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker


๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $14.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $14.99 โ‚ฌ12.99 ยฃ11.49 AU$20.95 CA$17.99 NZ$22.45 ยฅ95 1199โ‚ฝ
Per year $154.99 โ‚ฌ134.99 ยฃ119.99 AU$219.95 CA$194.99 NZ$234.95 ยฅ998 12,999โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.


๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.


๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.


9 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The best start to the new year?

View Results
[SKIP / PAUSE] I'm making the Choice to skip over this rubbish
[WAIT FOR COUPON] It's a Nice Day For Fishing for a coupon
[OWN] I mean I can't fault the selection, but I've already got the best of these
[BUY] I'm on the Hunt for new Sonic Frontiers, and I don't mean trying that new band my weird friend recommended
[GROUP BUY] I'm using Metal Slug Tactics to find a good group buy, which means I'm a tough negotiator but also lazy

Post Subs here please

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Region locks

Sonic Frontiers

Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered

Etrian Odyssey II HD

Hunt: Showdown 1896
Despite Humble Bundle not showing any restrictions when creating a gift link, the sub that everyone receives {sub/155279} seems to be region locked (according to SteamDB).
The key cannot be redeemed in specific countries from Africa.

Everyone receives worldwide redeemable keys for:
https://steamdb.info/sub/155279, Hunt: Showdown 1896
https://steamdb.info/sub/1318746, Nice Day for Fishing
https://steamdb.info/sub/563217, Metal Slug Tactics
https://steamdb.info/sub/532185, Settlement Survival
https://steamdb.info/sub/785279, Wizard of Legend 2

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (US)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (LATAM: MX)
๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs (CN)

9 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

https://steamdb.info/sub/155279, Hunt: Showdown 1896 PurchaseRestrictedCountries NA NP MU AF KE AO MN TM MZ GH MV GA ML SN SC SR TZ ZW BT BW BF CM CV GD GY MG NG TJ TG UG ZM

So not worfdwide?

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

That's weird, considering that the gift link notification is empty (can be seen in AdJ's post).
Not sure what to say about that, other than HB forgetting the region locks (which is very unusual), or SteamDB not having the region locks info on the package updated (removing regional restrictions would be an even rarer case though).

9 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

LATAM

Hunt: Showdown 1896: https://steamdb.info/sub/155279/info/

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Vietnam - SEA:

Sonic Frontiers Retail - [Digital] (RoW): https://steamdb.info/sub/754039/
Hunt: Showdown 1896: https://steamdb.info/sub/155279/
Etrian Odyssey II HD - Retail - [Digital] (RoW): https://steamdb.info/sub/828966/
Wizard of Legend 2: https://steamdb.info/sub/785279/
Settlement Survival: https://steamdb.info/sub/532185/
Metal Slug Tactics: https://steamdb.info/sub/563217/
Nice Day for Fishing: https://steamdb.info/sub/1318746/
Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered (SE-Asia): https://steamdb.info/sub/1240244/

8 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Japan:

Sonic Frontiers Retail - [Digital] (JP) https://steamdb.info/sub/754051/
Etrian Odyssey II HD - Retail - [Digital] (JP) https://steamdb.info/sub/828978/

Everything else is the same as yours.

8 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

List of region-locked subs (CN HK MO TW)

Sub Name Sub ID
Etrian Odyssey II HD - Retail - [Digital] (CTHM) sub/828977
Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered (SE-ASIA) sub/1240244
Sonic Frontiers Retail - [Digital] (CTHM) sub/754050

Other subs are the same as yours.
Region Lock Warning (CN HK MO TW): https://imgur.com/a/5A6X19Y

Thank you for consolidating the subs!

8 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Subs [EU-NL]:
https://steamdb.info/sub/754040, Sonic Frontiers Retail - [Digital] (EU)
https://steamdb.info/sub/1240247, Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered (Europe)
https://steamdb.info/sub/155279, Hunt: Showdown 1896
https://steamdb.info/sub/828967, Etrian Odyssey II HD - Retail - [Digital] (EU)
https://steamdb.info/sub/1318746, Nice Day for Fishing
https://steamdb.info/sub/563217, Metal Slug Tactics
https://steamdb.info/sub/532185, Settlement Survival
https://steamdb.info/sub/785279, Wizard of Legend 2

1-5: Must be redeemed by February 3rd, 2027
6-8: Must be redeemed by August 3rd, 2026

EU locks
Alternative image host: 1,2,3

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

+1

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sonic Frontiers RU/CIS sub is https://steamdb.info/sub/754041

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

USA (NA)

Sonic Frontiers: https://steamdb.info/sub/754039/
Etrian Odyssey II HD: https://steamdb.info/sub/828966/

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Mexico Subs:

Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered (LATAM): https://steamdb.info/sub/1240242/
Sonic Frontiers Retail - [Digital] (LATAM): https://steamdb.info/sub/1049810/
Etrian Odyssey II HD - Retail - [Digital] (LATAM): https://steamdb.info/sub/1109639/
Metal Slug Tactics: https://steamdb.info/sub/563217/

I did not reveal Hunt: Showdown, Nice Day for Fishing, Settlement Survival or Wizard of Legend 2, but the gift notifications had no warnings. I've just submitted a token dump to SteamDB so Etrian should be up in the next couple of days. :)

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

CIS (KAZ)
Sonic Frontiers Retail - [Digital] (RU/CIS)
Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered - [Digital] (CIS) - CANNOT BE REDEEMED IN RU/BY
Hunt: Showdown 1896
Etrian Odyssey II HD - Retail - [Digital] (RU/CIS)
Nice Day for Fishing
Metal Slug Tactics
Settlement Survival
Wizard of Legend 2

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

U.S. Subs

Sonic Frontiers Retail - [Digital] (RoW), https://steamdb.info/sub/754039/
Tomb Raider IV-VI Remastered (ROW), https://steamdb.info/sub/1331345/
Hunt: Showdown 1896, https://steamdb.info/sub/155279/info/
Etrian Odyssey II HD - Retail - [Digital] (RoW), https://steamdb.info/sub/828966/
Nice Day for Fishing, https://steamdb.info/sub/1318746/info/
Metal Slug Tactics, https://steamdb.info/sub/563217/info/
Settlement Survival, https://steamdb.info/sub/532185/info/
Wizard of Legend 2, https://steamdb.info/sub/785279/info/

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

No subs but as already posted by VenomousNyx, two of the games actually do have cards.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

i want sonic and tomb raider but im not sure that is enough to get me to buy it.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Same problem. At this price point, 2 games are just not enough for me to pay for the whole bundle. Especially with TR having been bundled already and most likely bundled again soon.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Tomb Raider is three games. ;)

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Itโ€™s one Steam package id which is how itโ€™s sold

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's still three games.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Heh sure but they are three games I already played so I count them as one ;)

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Fair. :)

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Insta-buy for me, Frontiers, Etrian Odyssey II, Tactics, the rest is bonus. Pretty happy personally

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not really interested, except Nice Day for fishing... Quite suurprised to see it in a bundle so soon. Got quite a promotion on their YT channel and demo was hyped. On the other hand, heard it is quite grindy and monotonous.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

In the same boat. Only Nice Day looked good, rest are rubbish.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I hope that means we're getting Etrian Odyssey 3 soon!

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Had the exact same thought! \o/
Nice to get a full series in such a way :3

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

As someone who waited years for Yakuza 5+6 to be choiced after they did the same with 1-4...

I doubt it.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

wow~ very good

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

6 wishlisted games for me. Must buy.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

fastest skip ever

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

another skip, quite bad bundle for me

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Since I'm not a Sonic fan, this seems like an incredible weak Monthly.
Hunt is in here because its a dying multiplayer game I suppose?

Tomb Raider remaster is decent, but not in this lineup.
So its another insta-pause.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hunt seems very much alive i think its here because $500 of DLC

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

all of them just skins. you get some you like or nin caus eyou get a lot free aswell

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ah, its one of those...
Upselling.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Even though I stopped playing Hunt quite a while back and don't like where it's going, to give credit where it's due, the playerbase is steadily growing with time and devs keep putting in the work to develop the game, no matter how slow the pace of both might seem.

That being said, I'm not exactly sure why it's being bundled at all, or even right now. Maybe the injection of new players will impact the important metrics somehow?

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Quite likely because of this.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh.
Oh no...

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's funny how they call them essentials, while they are all just different looks, as I gather from the forum posts.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

They are essential to their business model. ๐Ÿ˜

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I am really regretting getting a year of Humble Choice, as I have been skipping every month since... this one included

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm incredibly picky. I got 6 months from my wife at some point, I had them for like 2-3 years before I used them up, haha.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hah ... I think I bought it in 2023/2024 and have only chosen two so far.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I cancelled some time last fall (been renewing for years), but I still have many months left...pause after pause...

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

A very weak month for my tastes. That Etrian Odyssey II HD is my highlight this month speaks volumes.
Sonic and the fishing game are probably worth playing. Settlement Survival and Hunt Showdown are nice to have but I'll probably never touch them. The rest is just ...

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Had some wishlisted games there.
I will get it to expire my subsription this year.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, good for once.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice month.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Waiting for a Humble Choice deal to re-activate my sub..

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

First month i want nothing

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hahaha, same here. This might be the first time when 0 game interest me (hopefully the only time).

Glad there are ppl who would enjoy the lineup this month.

8 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sonic is the main draw, I would probably claim Tomb Raider and Hunt Showdown but never play them, the rest would get traded or given away. Probably I should just skip and get Sonic via trade, giveaway, or gray market.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Insta-skip.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Pretty good selection for me. My wife just got Nice Day For Fishing for herself on Christmas. Might try to refund that one and use the key instead.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I have over 2000 hours in Hunt. I wouldn't recommend it.
Sonic just had a really good sale, though this is a much better deal if you don't have it and want some extra goodies.

If this isn't the easiest skip of the year 2026 is gonna be bleak.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Another skip for me :\

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not a bad month in general I guess but definitely a skip for me. I don't care for Sonic or Hunt and already have Tomb Raider (loved it, if you liked I-III it's more of the same) and Nice Day for Fishing (not that bad but VLDL is the only thing it's got going for it, otherwise it's quite barebones and very, very grindy). Only Metal Slug Tactics seems somewhat interesting.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Already have Hunt, which would be the most wanted one, yet, haven't played it all that much. The rest doesn't look bad, I am probably skipping however. The price is right, and the value is there as always but I removed between 300 and 400 games from my wishlist in this last sale. Guess I'm getting more picky with what I waste my time with perhaps. Happy New Year to whoever reads this, may this be your best year yet.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Pathetic, as always since the IGN thing.

9 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.