30 Dec 2020 - 20 Jan 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
This is a rebundle of Humble Software Bundle: Best of Stardock 2020

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD NZD TRY RUB PHP CNY
Tier 1 1 1 0.73 1.27 1.32 1.4 7.81 73.38 48.08 6.53
in USD* $1 $1.23 $0.99 $0.99 $1.01 $1.01 $1.06 $0.98 $1 $1
Tier 3 15 12.3 11.06 19.13 19.81 21.12 117.17 1100.83 721.2 97.99
in USD* $15 $15.11 $15.04 $14.96 $15.18 $15.19 $15.93 $14.71 $15.01 $15.02

* Converted to USD using 2020-12-30 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

Compared to the previous version of this bundle:

• CursorFX (Stardock, T1) and TouchTasks (Stardock, T3) were removed
  • CursorFX (Steam, T1) and SoundPackager 10 (Steam, T3) were added.

The Stardock items need to be redeemed here.

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR | 0.73 GBP | 1.27 CAD | 1.32 AUD | 1.4 NZD | 7.81 TRY | 73.38 RUB | 48.08 PHP | 6.53 CNY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Iconpackager - - - - - - $9.99
CursorFX 57% of 7 - - 0.75 CV app/1299980 W 1 $4.99
WindowBlinds - - - - - - $9.99

Tier 2 - BTA

Start10 60% of 45 - - 0.75 CV app/620050 W 0 $4.99
SpaceMonger - - - - - - $14.99
WindowFX - - - - - - $9.99
DeskScapes - - - - - - $4.99

Tier 3 - 15 USD | 12.3 EUR | 11.06 GBP | 19.13 CAD | 19.81 AUD | 21.12 NZD | 117.17 TRY | 1100.83 RUB | 721.2 PHP | 97.99 CNY

Fences 79% of 175 - - 9.99 CV app/607380 W 0 $9.99
Multiplicity 53% of 13 - - 19.99 CV app/620040 W 0 $19.99
Groupy 91% of 12 - - 4.99 CV app/912170 W 0 $4.99
SoundPackager 10 80% of 10 - - 4.99 CV app/975550 W 1 $4.99

No longer included:

CursorFX - - - - - - $4.99
TouchTasks - - - - - - $9.99

Retail (Steam):

• Tier 1 = $4.99 / $24.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $9.98 / $59.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $49.94 / $109.89

CV (Steam):

• Tier 1 = 0.75
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 5.74
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 45.7

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you still like Software bundles?

View Results
[T1] My Cursor stops ar this tier.
[BTA] I still miss the old Windows 98 Start menu...
[T3] Multiplying my software collection is exactly what I need right now.
[Prefer other] OpenShell blows Start10 out of the water.
[Skip] I'm not even on the Fence with this one. I have no use for software items on Steam.
4 years ago

Oh, thanks! I've been using WinDirStat for ages. I've tried altWinDirStat and it's really fast! It seems a bit buggy, though :(

4 years ago

Oh then im obliged to be that guy that recommends SpaceMonger 1.4 :D

No really, i used it for 10+ years and having tried a lot of other space visualisation tools i think its still the best of them. Including the later versions (2.0+) of SpaceMonger itself that became bloated and less discernable after going commercial.

http://www.aplusfreeware.com/categories/LFWV/SpaceMonger.html and https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=150 links still work.

ps: Just checked the alternatives again. Yep other treemappers are still terribly awful. :D

Btw a similar space checker for Android is called Memory Map: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jzap.memorymap with the added comfort of zooming in on the fly.

4 years ago*

Listed some new recommendations in the post below ^_^

3 years ago

I have since concluded that both TreeSize Free and WizTree are really fast as well.
For scoop users: scoop install treesize-free wiztree

I also tried https://www.ghacks.net/2020/11/14/find-out-whats-using-up-your-storage-space-with-meinplatz/ but it wasn't any good. Much slower.

3 years ago

Btw, I always wondered, where these software programs should be activated? Apparently, they give you key, but it's not a steam key (in most cases). Should they be activated during installation or something? Does number of installations is limited?

4 years ago

during installation or on first run I think. I've got a few of these from another bundle. I like window blinds and fences a lot.

4 years ago

It does seem like they need the software download. I didn't find any place on the Stardock website to register keys.
No idea about restrictions.

4 years ago

You can create an account here and manage your licenses. You'll also be able to download the software from within your account (once you've registered it).

4 years ago

4 years ago

At one point in my life I used Stardock's Object Desktop for OS/2 (back before probably half this site's users were born.) Been using linux ever since then so this bundle is a skipper for me. :P

4 years ago

I used OS/2 Warp after DOS and before Win 3.1, but I feel like a great many people in my age group still don't know what half of that means. XD

4 years ago

Eh, I'll pickup the $1 tier. Used to love WIndowBlinds back in the day, along with a host of other software. Spent more time customizing my windws look than actually using the computer for anything back when I was younger.

4 years ago

Does anyone actually use a fancy cursor? Just curious.

4 years ago

the only thing missing in this turd bundle is a winrar license.

4 years ago

Hmm wouldn't mind getting Fences, seeing as I might be starting to WFH, but not at that price lol

4 years ago

what year is this?
I mean I still remember using CursorFX, Iconpackager, Logonstudio and Windowsblind way before combined to Object Desktop

4 years ago

Fences are great, I bought them few years ago and I can't even imagine not having them on my PC anymore.

I'm interested in CursorFX and WindowsBlinds since I love customizing stuff (Firefox and my smartphone being my biggest victims, hehe) but I wonder do you have to have those two programs start with windows and be turned on at all time to use those skins? Or do they change skins in a way that you can freely close the program afterwards and don't have to turn it on unless you want to change something? Then again I assume that even if you do need to have them running at all time they probably don't take almost any resources.

4 years ago

We're back on: https://www.humblebundle.com/software/organize-your-pc-software
CursorFX now gets a Steam key in T1, T3 has SoundPackager (Steam key) instead of TouchTasks (non-Steam).

(Purchasers who bought the earlier incarnation did NOT receive CursorFX keys.)

It also got a lot more expensive (relatively) in Funny Countries: AU NZ TR RU for T1, UK CA AU NZ TR RU for T3. They're now more equal prices instead of cheaper.

3 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.