Well, not lvl 100 on here of course, but I reached lvl 100 on Steam this Christmas morning so that's a good excuse for the train I've been planning to do! I've joined Steamgifts.com this year, and though I may not be the most vocal member of the community (this is actually my first thread ever here!) I've really enjoyed spending a lot of time here this year! :-) Doing puzzles, talking to people, joining great groups and of course creating and winning giveaways!

So to celebrate all the good times here and give something back to the community I present to you my first train! It starts out with a few bundle left-overs but it'll get better pretty fast I promise :-) I've decided to gather a nice mix of my favourite games I've played last year or put lots of hours in in the past! I think there are 31 unbundled giveaways so hopefully you'll find something to your liking! Oh and if I calculated it right I'll easily get to CV Lvl 8 after this train, so that's something worth celebrating as well!

Train will run into the new year and finish on January 1st! All giveaways are lvl 2 and the first one is behind a little SGTOOLS check to make sure you've activated all the games you've won (saves me checking manually!).

http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/608b49e5-aae9-11e5-b2c0-0663045ed9e8

I've also planned a small public event and an event for my groups and got everything sorted out for that now, so coming soon! :-)

Happy holidays everbody and enjoy the train!

PS: I also wanted to include the Dungeon Siege Collection (DS1, DS2 & DS3 with DLC) into the train, but I made it public by accident so if you want that go get it here

View attached image.
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the awesome giveaways! :D And congrats on lvl 100~ Happy new year!

8 years ago

just giving her last hour bump!

8 years ago

Bumping, GG on 100 LvL

8 years ago

Excellent train, man. Thanks.

8 years ago

Bump for this awesome train - thank Starlynk!

8 years ago

Hopped on at the last minute. Where are we going?
Thanks for the train, Starlynk. ^^

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

bumping

8 years ago

gz on level 100 man !!!

8 years ago

Fantastic train, congrats on reaching level 100!

8 years ago

Congrats on 100!

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.