November 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition

• RU/CIS + LATAM + SEA + Turkey (lower priced regions): likely {sub/470703} which can be activated ONLY in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand (RU/CIS confirmed, SEA confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/470702} (ROW) (confirmed)

Eldest Souls

Hell Let Loose

Roboquest
On 2023-06-07 or shortly before that, previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys {sub/855125}. RU/CIS, LATAM+TR likely also had these keys replaced (subs not indexed). (source)
For everyone else who requested a key from support: the key received is also region locked: {sub/855127} - can be redeemed everywhere apart from LATAM, RU/CIS, Turkey.

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition contains the following items, delivered a s a single key:

Currently there is no such package on SteamGifts, therefore you can give it away only as the base game or as one of the included DLCs.

๐ŸŒŸ2023-01-16: Hell Let Loose out of stock for Asia (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-04-09: Roboquest out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-06-07: Previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys. Other regions might also be affected by this behavior. (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-09-24: UnMetal out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-12-07: UnMetal back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 588811, 625097

LEAKS for DECEMBER CHOICE can be found HERE

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hell Let Loose 87% of 54463 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/686810 W 0 $39.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition 75% of 4109 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (?) sub/470702 W 0 $54.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice 92% of 2301 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1579380 W L 0* $19.99
Roboquest 94% of 3584 - - 3.00 CV app/692890 W 0 $19.99
Eldest Souls 81% of 1523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1108590 W 0* $19.99
UnMetal 94% of 1101 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1203710 W 0 $19.99
Raji: An Ancient Epic 86% of 1480 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/730390 W 0 $24.99
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes 76% of 516 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1140890 W 2 $24.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $224.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you pull the trigger on this one or wait to see if the year ends with more of a bang?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Based on how many wishlisted games I see in this bundle, I Re-Reckon this will be a great purchase for me.
[Only with limited deal] IGN would better bring back the $6 discount coupon again instead of the lame offer from last month, otherwise all Hell breaks Loose.
[Happy] If you're into a wide range of games, like I am, then this packed-with-fun bundle is the right thing for you.
[Neutral] I'm a little on the fence with this one. Some games look interesting, others are meh or not really my thing.
[Pause] Grumpy Tactics: Pause the Choice. See you next month, Humble! As one of the Eldest subscribers, I'm sad that I have to do this so often...
[Disappointed, lineup] These bundles keep changing from bad to worseโ€ฆ I canโ€™t take it anymore.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

So as usual not the FATE edition.

1 year ago*

it is fate edition

1 year ago

Yeah, just looked at it, thanks.

1 year ago

meh

1 year ago

ohno, Lugum beat you by 2 seconds

1 year ago

I blame taking nap...

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

1 owned, 5 I wanted / been eyeing, two for GA / trade.
Cool. Cool cool cool!

(Morbid is a weird pick here, as it's been in a BYOB, 3-for-$3 triple pack)

1 year ago

Agree!

(And also agree, lol.)

1 year ago

Easy skip region locked trash games.

1 year ago

meh i'll do it for a 6$ coupon not 8

1 year ago

same

1 year ago

I stand corrected it IS the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition.

1 year ago

\o/

1 year ago

Wow! I didn't expect the leak to be true. This month is great!

1 year ago

Nothing of interest for me.

1 year ago

Easy skip for me, unless there's a big fat coupon. C'mon IGN, I know you want my money, even if it's just a few bucks!

1 year ago

Solid contender for a top 10 worst months ever.

1 year ago

Right...What is it that makes this one a contender for top 10 worst? I swear people just want to complain for the sake of complaining sometimes.

1 year ago

I'm pretty sure they meant it for themselves because you know.... taste vary. Shocker

1 year ago

Don't see anything in his comment indicating him saying it in that manner. As many who complain about Humble just say "it's shit" and that's it. Everybody, I at least think, knows taste varies, but when you just put out general statements like that, why would I assume they meant it only for themselves when it's common for people to just say stuff as he did and consider it a fact that is true for everyone?

1 year ago

The question really is what difference does it make to you if they're just bitching or expressing a personal opinion?
They don't like the bundle, you do (or not), whatever. To each their own. Complaining about people complaining is ironic.

1 year ago

I guess it is a bit ironic. And i already explained to you why I dislike his comment - it's phrased as a general truth, not his personal opinion. Which is how most of people like him bash humble. It's not "It's shit for me" but "It's shit for everyone". Which is stupid and just looks like people complaining for the sake of it, as it's pretty "cool" to hate and bash on basically anything Humble does and whatever game they put in a bundle, acting like the old bundles were soo much better in quality when there were always bundles that dip in terms of appeal to some people.

1 year ago

I get it. The internet can be a little much sometimes.

1 year ago

Yeah, and I make it worse by interacting with such people instead of just going my own way. But sometimes, the pull is too strong.

1 year ago

maybe top 5 most worst month ever

1 year ago

Maybe top 1 out of 1. Or worst of the century. But december will be worse and well be bitchin. Maybe that will be worst of the millenium? But see theres a hard cap at 40k, from when no criticism is allowed towards the Empire of Man. Otherwise the Servants of the Emperor will brand you as a Heretic and will be purged by Holy Flames.

Btw HLL is great, try it. :)

1 year ago

This is actually a Great bundle, not for me, as I dont like any of those games, but I need to recognize a bundle is good, even when I dont want it.

1 year ago

^This Brother gets it and wont be purged.

1 year ago

Great Bbundle, redeemed 6 out of 8 games.

1 year ago

As I see it:
Hell Let Loose - Basically Battlefield WW II. Nothing new here, and not very interesting (not to mention you're dependent on the quality of your internet connection, and other players wanting to play. There are plenty of players now, but what will happen in 2-3 months?)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Remaking of a game I never played or even heard about. Got 75% positive reviews on Steam - so probably not a very good remake either way. No reason to check this out.

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice - It's a "stand-alone expansion". i.e. DLC.Probably the one game in the bunch I'd like to play. But I'm not sure if it's worth buying the whole month for this game alone.

All other games - Various indie games. Probably good indie games (by the reviews), but none of them is a headliner worth buying the package for (for me personally).

1 year ago

agreed for the most part, a skip from me

1 year ago

"There are plenty of players now, but what will happen in 2-3 months?"

Nothing, HLL is fairly popular, Id say even more so than the last 2 Battlefield games on PC, + all Battlefronts.
Its also pretty good as far as combined arms WWII shooters are concerned.

1 year ago

My backlog (personally) is ~300 games.
If I have time to try out HLL in 2025, can you guarantee is will still be fairly popular?

1 year ago

Oh dear, 2025 is just 3 months away? How time flies. :D

To be frank if you honestly have 300 game backlog, AND hell bent on playing them ALL before you play another game, you have no use frequenting HB topics, let alone analysing their price or usefullness 2-3 YEARS before you could play them.

But for average people HB, with or without them dastardly IGN ppl scheming behind their back, do bundle decent games at rock bottom prices even in their very worst bundles, which this is not one of them.

HLL is a great AND popular indie-ish WWII shooter that has been growing in popularity since Early Access release in June 2019. Not counting early incidental historical lows this was a 20+USD purchase before Monthly with little hope of going lower in the short to mid term. If the headliner was something like Foxhole, which is also an expanding indie multiplayer game with no serious discount in sight, i could understand the frustration since its incredibly niche, but HLL is as mainstream as it gets before dumbing down stuff into Call of Duty territory.

1 year ago

To be frank if you honestly have 300 game backlog, AND hell bent on playing them ALL before you play another game, you have no use frequenting HB topics, let alone analysing their price or usefullness 2-3 YEARS before you could play them.

I do have a ~300 game backlog.
I'm not hell bent on playing all of them before I play another game. To play them all would have taken me much much more than 2-3 years.
I usually play on average 1 hour per day. Some days I play much more, but some days or weeks I don't play at all, so it averages out.
This is the full & complete list of games I played in 2022 so far:
Chimera Squad - 19 hours
Metro Exodus - 34 hours
Deathloop - 70 hours
Wallace & Gromit Grand Adventure - 8 hours
Red Comrades Trilogy - 12 hours
FAR Lone Sails - 3 hours
FAR Changing Tides - 6 hours
Guardians of the Galaxy - 30 hours
Indie game - 6 hours
Death Stranding - 57 hours

10 games.
Let's say I squeeze in 2 more games before the end of the year - that's an average of 1 game per month.
So in 3 years I would have played approximately 36 games, out of the 300 games backlog catalog.
Which I presume will grow over time.
Here is a short list of my most hyped games. Each of the games on the list I would love to play next (after I finish Phoenix Point, which I'm currently playing):
Gears 5, Quantum Break, Iron Harvest, Desperados III, Days Gone, The Outer Worlds, Far Cry Primal, Control, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Wasteland 3, Call of Duty: WWII, Frostpunk, Dishonored 1&2, The Room, Sid Meier's Civilization VI, Total War: Rome II, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Disco Elysium, Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, ATOM RPG

I'm not saying each and every one of these games is better than HLL. They are (almost) all different games from different genres, that I myself personally can't wait to play.
And on the other hand, I'm not saying there aren't other games in my backlog I won't prefer to play before I play HLL.

Nothing, HLL is fairly popular, Id say even more so than the last 2 Battlefield games on PC, + all Battlefronts.
Its also pretty good as far as combined arms WWII shooters are concerned.

You know what - I take what I wrote back.
I don't really know HLL, so I don't know how many people are playing right now (or how many will be playing in the future).
From my experience, MMO games given away on HB usually have a dwindling multiplayes community, which has a temporary spike due to HB bundle, and then dwindle back down.
If HLL is different - so be it.

For me personally, If I were to pick up a war FPS MMO, I would have chosen from the Battlefield series, as they are the series I'm familiar with and trust to be well executed.
But I don't really know HLL well enough to pass that judgement.

Let's stay friends :)

1 year ago

Nobody cares about story of your life

1 year ago

You cared enough to comment.

1 year ago

That's what I was gonna say!

1 year ago

the month of 2d

1 year ago

Less than half are 2D

1 year ago

1st skip since 2018... 'twas a good run, but I only miss 2 games from this one.

1 year ago

RU/CIS:

Game Sub
Hell Let Loose - Post-Launch Retail (RU/CIS + TR) {sub/613820}
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) {sub/470703}
Eldest Souls (RU/CIS) {sub/481266}
1 year ago*

Thank you!

1 year ago

i only want kingdoms of amalur....wow...im almost at 2 years skipping bundles :/...... payed the anual but meh..

1 year ago

they only gonna get worse

1 year ago

Happy cakeday!

1 year ago

Both UnMetal and Raji: An Ancient Epic look great and make it a nice month for me.

I'm happy with Kingdoms of Amalur and Eldest Souls too.

I already have the rest or don't care for them. Roboquest looks alright, but it's over 2 years old and still in early access. Stuff like that shouldn't be included IMO, but that practice is definitely nothing new.

1 year ago

So many good games - Raji, Kingdom of Amalur, Eldest Souls, UnMetal, RobotQues, Shadow Tactics Aiko's Choice. Simply amazing. Insta get for me

1 year ago*

I really want to give you money HB but you make this so hard :/

1 year ago

People complaining about rebundles be like

It's Morbid' time

Anyway, I quite like it - or you could say I'm [Happy] :3
Years of bundle buying conditioned me to not be blown away and, well, I'm not blown away. But this is very decent selection - all games seem to be quite fine, without any obvious bug infested trash. It's also ~95% off for unbundled games alone, so price-wise all good.
Anyone dissatisfied will either have a lot of them already (meaning they were interested in the games, so they are interesting to those people), or simply not into the genres included at all.

1 year ago*

LOL

1 year ago

Too bad Kingdoms of Amalur doesn't come w/ the original (removed from steam)

1 year ago

Pretty cool selection this month. I have Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition and I'm not too interested in the rest, but it's a great deal and easily worth 10$.

1 year ago

I had better expectations from you, Humble Bundle... Disappointed.

1 year ago

Waiting for coupon. (Want Aiko, but that's cheap anyways, kinda Amalur)

1 year ago

2 wishlisted games (Amalur, Raji), 3 that look like games I would probably enjoy (Unmetal, Morbid, Eldest Souls), 1 I'm unsure of (Robo Quest), 1 already owned (Akio's Choice), and 1 couldn't possibly be less interested in (Hell Let Loose - online-only multiplayer PvP? No. Fucking. Thank. You.)

I'm not super-excited, but this month mostly works for me. Yet again I'm thoroughly disappointed with the headliner, though.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Being level 6, you do remember the guidelines regarding trading on SG, no? o.O

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.