November 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition

• RU/CIS + LATAM + SEA + Turkey (lower priced regions): likely {sub/470703} which can be activated ONLY in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand (RU/CIS confirmed, SEA confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/470702} (ROW) (confirmed)

Eldest Souls

Hell Let Loose

Roboquest
On 2023-06-07 or shortly before that, previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys {sub/855125}. RU/CIS, LATAM+TR likely also had these keys replaced (subs not indexed). (source)
For everyone else who requested a key from support: the key received is also region locked: {sub/855127} - can be redeemed everywhere apart from LATAM, RU/CIS, Turkey.

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition contains the following items, delivered a s a single key:

Currently there is no such package on SteamGifts, therefore you can give it away only as the base game or as one of the included DLCs.

๐ŸŒŸ2023-01-16: Hell Let Loose out of stock for Asia (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-04-09: Roboquest out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-06-07: Previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys. Other regions might also be affected by this behavior. (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-09-24: UnMetal out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-12-07: UnMetal back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 588811, 625097

LEAKS for DECEMBER CHOICE can be found HERE

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hell Let Loose 87% of 54463 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/686810 W 0 $39.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition 75% of 4109 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (?) sub/470702 W 0 $54.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice 92% of 2301 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1579380 W L 0* $19.99
Roboquest 94% of 3584 - - 3.00 CV app/692890 W 0 $19.99
Eldest Souls 81% of 1523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1108590 W 0* $19.99
UnMetal 94% of 1101 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1203710 W 0 $19.99
Raji: An Ancient Epic 86% of 1480 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/730390 W 0 $24.99
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes 76% of 516 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1140890 W 2 $24.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $224.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you pull the trigger on this one or wait to see if the year ends with more of a bang?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Based on how many wishlisted games I see in this bundle, I Re-Reckon this will be a great purchase for me.
[Only with limited deal] IGN would better bring back the $6 discount coupon again instead of the lame offer from last month, otherwise all Hell breaks Loose.
[Happy] If you're into a wide range of games, like I am, then this packed-with-fun bundle is the right thing for you.
[Neutral] I'm a little on the fence with this one. Some games look interesting, others are meh or not really my thing.
[Pause] Grumpy Tactics: Pause the Choice. See you next month, Humble! As one of the Eldest subscribers, I'm sad that I have to do this so often...
[Disappointed, lineup] These bundles keep changing from bad to worseโ€ฆ I canโ€™t take it anymore.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

So did anyone actually get some help from Humble on this Roboquest problem?

8 months ago

I am in France, if I give my HLL key to someone in Canada, will there be no region lock problem?

7 months ago

They should be able to redeem it without any issues. Europe receives a key that can be redeemed everywhere.

7 months ago

Thank you! On the steamDB there is a warning but I understood that it concerns steam gifts

7 months ago

UnMetal is out of stock now too apparently, just tried to redeem it.

7 months ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 months ago.

7 months ago

Deleted my previous comment because it activated! But I think it's simplty because it was already revealed. This still leaves other screwed though.

Roboquest is an even worse case as even already revealed keys don't work.

7 months ago

Funny enough there is almost no mention of it here but those HB sales clearly look like a scam, either by IGN or the publisher/ developer of Roboquest.

7 months ago

was able to get a key for Roboquest from support, they said UnMetal is still pending.

5 months ago

Really? Might give it a try.

5 months ago

Since the unused keys for Roboquest have been revoked I requested a new one from support. They're telling me I'm SOL because I revealed the key long ago. Nevermind the fact that people who didn't reveal their key are still waiting for it to get restocked (after more than half a year!). I also pointed out that other people are having the same issue. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

View attached image.
5 months ago*

if the key is 'already used' its not revoked. It means its duplicated

5 months ago

Really smart move on their part:

• if you reveal a key fast but do not try it immediately they say sorry we cannot help you
  • if you wait with the reveal until you want to use the key they put you in waiting limbo for month or years by telling it is โ€žout of stockโ€œ

Either way the customer is fucked. How can that be legal even in the US?

5 months ago

Hello and welcome to the club
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/HwNzW3u

5 months ago

๐Ÿ˜”

5 months ago

I have a bunch of Humble keys going back years that are unrevealed - I dread to think how many I will find are unavailable (and no doubt 'too old' to replace).

Humble used to be my go to supplier for keys, especially with the discount for also buying Choice (or Monthly). But since they've nerfed that discount incentive, and the stunts they are pulling with redeeming keys, I now actively avoid buying there.

5 months ago

UnMetal back in stock US. No luck for Roboquest still.

4 months ago

You should try making a support ticket for Roboquest, they gave me one manually that way.

4 months ago

Thanks to everyone who suggested contacting support about Roboquest. Turned out good in my case.

4 months ago

Contacted support and they provided a key for Roboquest. Not out of stock but also not provided automatically as it should be

3 months ago

Thanks for posting. Submitted a ticket about the numerous "out of stock" keys I still have, including Roboquest. Will see what happens.

Edit: quick response - have now redeemed my Roboquest key. Shame about the other 4 game keys I am waiting on. Still Roboquest was by far the oldest.

3 months ago*

Will try my luck tomorrow because of all the feedback here but why on earth do they not restock the empty bundles if they do have keys?

3 months ago

I really do not understand why they do not give out keys to customers without opening a support ticket but if you contact support the response is quick and straightforward a new key in your purchase oibrary.

2 months ago

Why are bundles like this one full of mediocre to cheap games yet costs lunch money? What will be the future of steamgifts.com if this trend continues? How are people putting up with all this nonsense?

You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man's sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.

"You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfection. You have fought for it, you have dreamed of it, and you have wished it, and I-I am the man who has granted you your wish.

"Yes, this is an age of moral crisis. Yes, you are bearing punishment for your evil. But it is not man who is now on trial and it is not human nature that will take the blame. It is your moral code that's through, this time. Your moral code has reached its climax, the blind alley at the end of its course. And if you wish to go on living, what you now need is not to return to morality-you who have never known any-but to discover it.

"You have heard no concepts of morality but the mystical or the social. You have been taught that morality is a code of behavior imposed on you by whim, the whim of a supernatural power or the whim of society, to serve God's purpose or your neighbor's welfare, to please an authority beyond the grave or else next door-but not to serve your life or pleasure. Your pleasure, you have been taught, is to be found in immorality, your interests would best be served by evil, and any moral code must be designed not for you, but against you, not to further your life, but to drain it.

"For centuries, the battle of morality was fought between those who claimed that your life belongs to God and those who claimed that it belongs to your neighbors-between those who preached that the good is self-sacrifice for the sake of ghosts in heaven and those who preached that the good is self-sacrifice for the sake of incompetents on earth. And no one came to say that your life belongs to you and that the good is to live it.

"Both sides agreed that morality demands the surrender of your self-interest and of your mind, that the moral and the practical are opposites, that morality is not the province of reason, but the province of faith and force. Both sides agreed that no rational morality is possible, that there is no right or wrong in reason-that in reason there's no reason to be moral.

"Whatever else they fought about, it was against man's mind that all your moralists have stood united. It was man's mind that all their schemes and systems were intended to despoil and destroy. Now choose to perish or to learn that the anti-mind is the anti-life.

"You who've lost the concept of a right, you who swing in impotent evasiveness between the claim that rights are a gift of God, a supernatural gift to be taken on faith, or the claim that rights are a gift of society, to be broken at its arbitrary whim-the source of man's rights is not divine law or congressional law, but the law of identity. A is A-and Man is Man. Rights are conditions of existence required by man's nature for his proper survival. If man is to live on earth, it is right for him to use his mind, his right to act on his own free judgment, it is right to work for his values and to keep the product of his work. If life on earth is his purpose, he has a right to live as a rational being: nature forbids him the irrational. Any group, any gang, any nation that attempts to negate man's rights, is wrong, which means: is evil, which means: is anti-life.

"The source of property rights is the law of causality. All property and all forms of wealth are produced by man's mind and labor. As you cannot have effects without causes, so you cannot have wealth without its source: without intelligence. You cannot force intelligence to work: those who're able to think, will not work under compulsion: those who will, won't produce much more than the price of the whip needed to keep them enslaved. You cannot obtain the products of a mind except on the owner's terms, by trade and by volitional consent. Any other policy of men toward man's poverty is the policy of criminals, no matter what their numbers. Criminals are savages who play in short-range and starve when their prey runs out-just as you're starving today, you who believed that crime could be 'practical' if your government decreed that robbery was legal and resistance to robbery illegal.

"Such was the service we had given you and were glad and willing to give. What did we ask in return? Nothing but freedom. We required that you leave us free to function-free to think and to work as we choose-free to take our own risks and to bear our own losses-free to earn our own profits and to make our own fortunes-free to gamble on your rationality, to submit our products to your judgment for the purpose of a voluntary trade, to rely on the objective value of our work and on your mind's ability to see it-free to count on your intelligence and honesty, and to deal with nothing but your mind. Such was the price we asked, which you chose to reject as too high. You decided to call it unfair that we, who had dragged you out of your hovels and provided you with modern apartments, with radios, movies and cars, should own our palaces and yachts-you decided that you had a right to your wages, but we had no right to our profits, that you did not want us to deal with your mind, but to deal, instead, with your gun. Our answer to that, was: 'May you be damned!' Our answer came true. You are.

"But it is not to him that I wish to speak. I am speaking to those among you who have retained some sovereign shred of their soul, unsold and unstamped: '-to the order of others.' If, in the chaos of the motives that have made you listen to the radio tonight, there was an honest, rational desire to learn what is wrong with the world, you are the man whom I wished to address. By the rules and terms of my code, one owes a rational statement to those whom it does concern and who're making an effort to know. Those who're making an effort to fall to understand me, are not a concern of mine.

"I am speaking to those who desire to live and to recapture the honor of their soul. Now that you know the truth about your world stop supporting your own destroyers. The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction to give it. Withdraw your sanction. Withdraw your support. Do not try to live on your enemies' terms or to win at a game where they're setting the rules. Do not seek the favor of those who enslaved you, do not beg for alms from those who have robbed you, be it subsidies, loans or jobs, do not join their team to recoup what they've taken by helping them rob your neighbors. One cannot hope to maintain one's life by accepting bribes to condone one's destruction. Do not straggle for profit, success or security at the price of a lien on your right to exist. Such a lien is not to be paid off; the more you pay them, the more they will demand; the greater the values you seek or achieve, the more vulnerably helpless you become. Theirs is a system of white blackmail devised to bleed you, not by means of your sins, but by means of your love for existence.

"If you find a chance to vanish into some wilderness out of their reach, do so, but not to exist as a bandit or to create a gang competing with their racket; build a productive life of your own with those who accept your moral code and are willing to struggle for a human existence. You have no chance to win on the Morality of Death or by the code of faith and force; raise a standard to which the honest will repair: the standard of Life and Reason.

"Act as a rational being and aim at becoming a rallying point for all those who are starved for a voice of integrity-act on your rational values, whether alone in the midst of your enemies, or with a few of your chosen friends, or as the founder of a modest community on the frontier of mankind's rebirth..

"But to win it requires your total dedication and a total break with the world of your past, with the doctrine that man is a sacrificial animal who exists for the pleasure of others. Fight for the value of your person. Fight for the virtue of your pride. Fight for the essence of that which is man: for his sovereign rational mind. Fight with the radiant certainty and the absolute rectitude of knowing that yours is the Morality of Life and that yours is the battle for any achievement, any value, any grandeur, any goodness, any joy that has ever existed on this earth.

"You will win when you are ready to pronounce the oath I have taken at the start of my battle-and for those who wish to know the day of my return, I shall now repeat it to the hearing of the world:

"I swear-by my life and my love of it-that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.