April 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ April 25th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† May 2nd 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT
Customers from China receive a EGS key instead of a Steam key (confirmed), but they can redeem the ROW key that everyone else receives: {sub/665843}

Rollerdrome

Revita

Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Pathogen Expansion DLC that you can purchase with the 40% off Humble Store coupon from this bundle is also region locked
(source).

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM)

๐Ÿ” gift links notification (ROW purchase)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note:

• Owners of the original "non-Director's Cut" Death Stranding are to be unable to redeem the key from this bundle (the sub has this flag: "CantOwnAppToPurchase DEATH STRANDING (1190460)"). To redeem it, removing the old sub first is required. Info on how to do that can be found here or in the official post from 505games
  • Life is Strange 2 Complete Season includes the Life is Strange 2 - Mascot Bundle DLC. It could be that preorder keys are currently accidentally allocated; if this is the case they will probably be replaced later.
    Everyone who doesn't own this Mascot DLC or who bought the episodes separately will be able to redeem the key on top of it (because of the extra Mascot DLC included in the package), wasting it for a tiny / irrelevant DLC app.
  • Life is Strange 2 Complete Season is not sold on the store as a package, therefore it's not indexed on SG. To create giveaways of it, you can use app 874661 "Life is Strange 2 - Episodes 2-5 bundle" (it might be switched from full CV to partial CV later)

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-23: Rollerdrome out of stock (at least for EU) (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-11-06: Rollerdrome back in stock (at least for EU) (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-11-06: Rollerdrome out of stock (at least for EU) (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-12-13: Rollerdrome back in stock at least for EU) (source)

โฉ LEAKS for MAY โช

Coupons available:

๐ŸŒŸ $8 / 1 month with IGN Rewards, new accounts only (source)
๐ŸŒŸ Taiwan only: Use HBLINE456 for US$8 for the first 3 months (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT 93% of 12362 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1850570 W 0 $39.99
Aliens: Fireteam Elite 81% of 14587 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1549970 W 0 $29.99
Rollerdrome 94% of 1009 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1294420 W 0 $29.99
Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (incl. Mascot Bundle DLC) No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 5.09 CV sub/301895 0 $33.95
The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante 91% of 4625 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1272160 W 0 $19.99
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp 97% of 4167 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/1140270 W M L 1 $11.99
Revita 83% of 1365 - ๐Ÿ† 2.55 CV app/1175460 W 0 $16.99
Founders' Fortune 83% of 1630 - ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/1104330 W M 0 $21.99

Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (incl. Mascot Bundle DLC) contains the following items (pls check the note above before trying to redeem the key):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Life is Strange 2 85% of 28312 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/532210 W M L 0* $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 2 (DLC) 74% of 256 - - 7.99 CV app/895490 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 3 (DLC) 73% of 234 - - 7.99 CV app/895491 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 4 (DLC) 47% of 339 - - 7.99 CV app/895492 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episode 5 (DLC) 72% of 220 - - 7.99 CV app/895493 W M L 0 $7.99
Life is Strange 2 - Episodes 2-5 bundle (DLC) 81% of 144 - - 32.99 CV app/874661 W M L 0 $32.99
Life is Strange 2 - Arcadia Bay Patches DLC (DLC) 100% of 7 - - 0 CV app/872070 W M L 0 $ -
Life is Strange 2 - Mascot Bundle DLC (DLC) 60% of 48 - - 1.99 CV app/872080 W M L 0 $1.99

Retail:

• $204.88

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Life is Strange, but isn't this bundle stranger?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Stranding on an island isnโ€™t part of my life goals, but if it happened, these would be fitting videogames to have with me.
[Only with limited deal] Everything costs a Fortune these days, so for $6 or even $8 this might as well be one of the best deals I've seen in months.
[Happy] I was already very excited when I found out the leaks, but now after seeing the rest of the content revealed, I couldn't be more thrilled.
[Neutral] I donโ€™t really know what to feel about these. In fact, I feel nothing. Iโ€™m totally numb. No, you donโ€™t need to pinch me.
[Pause] These games look Alien to me. I wouldnโ€™t want them in my Fireteam.
[Disappointed] A few days late for an April Foolsโ€™ joke, isnโ€™t it?
[Canceling the subscription] A new chapter in the Life and Suffering of Sir Wallet: I'm out!
[Accidental autocharge] Feels like a dรฉjร  vu, did time rewind or did I *again* forget?
[Complaint] These days, I find the weekly bundles much more interesting than Choice, even though they're more expensive.

๐Ÿ˜ŠI would like it in any case.( *๏ฝฅฮ˜๏ฝฅ)ฯƒ๐Ÿ‘›

However, I had an accident where my beak chipped during cleaning, so I have to pay for treatment and see what happens.๐Ÿชฅ๐Ÿ˜ท<It must be because mankind served me lots of sweet stuff, not cucumbers. (No, sir.)

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Actual Director's Cut! What is this, a late April Fools from 505 games?!

This is one of the best bundles ever (for me anyway), Apart from Life is Strange 2, which is just leftist propaganda (from the gameplay videos I've seen).
Guess I'm resuming!

1 year ago

One of the best bundles Humble has ever released

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Kinda. No 2 probably after Spyro + Crash + COD many years ago.

1 year ago

Asian users again have disadvantages because they receive an EGS key for DSDC instead of one for a superior steam version

1 year ago*

what's so "superior" for a single player game on steam (besides so acclaimed achievements from your side, which you don't really use as a feature anyway, and, guess what, EGS version has it too...)?

1 year ago

it's not really a single player game. it also has an asynchronous multiplayer so this game is best played online..it is superior anyway because you can play with steam deck without too many problems

1 year ago*

You still play alone... And concerning steam deck,not a valid argument for many (do you own a steam deck?)...

1 year ago

I do own a steam deck, so for me, its definitely a valid argument

1 year ago

I specified "not for many"...
So far is not a so common gaming device (again, I said SO FAR).

1 year ago

Happy for this one.
Headliners all interest me, and only one of the games is of no interest to me. And since I still have the three month coupon this is a no brainer.

1 year ago

Direct instructions for those that have trouble activating their Death Stranding DC game:
"I own the base game and now I can't activate my Humble Choice (April 2023) version of DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT"
https://support.505games.com/hc/en-us/articles/8334341739804

1 year ago

Ye this needs to be seen so people know that's what HB recommends. I see they added instructions below the redeem button on the choice page.

1 year ago

Hot garbage

1 year ago

I want DS DC and LiS2, they've been on my wishlist but I can't buy it :(.., would have to see to get the game from somewhere, overall awesome bundle with Rollerdrome too!

1 year ago

The solution would be the tf2 keys and look for the games in barter.vg

1 year ago

Oh I don't have anything to trade lol nor I have ever done it. what is tf2 keys?

1 year ago

team fortress 2 keys, ala keys every1 uses for trading.

1 year ago

I have never really played tf2 so didn't know thx but I'd have to get it from a GA ig since I've nothing to trade.

1 year ago

Somewhat interested in Founders' Fortune and The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante. Seems it will be easy/cheap to pick them up thanks to the excess Humble Choice keys.

I don't really understand why so many indie devs are not willing to try a bigger discount first on Steam before selling in bulk to Humble for like 50 cents / key. Why not do a 75-80% off of your 20-30 EUR game first? I've picked up several games for basically nothing the last few years for which I was willing to spend 5+ EUR but the discount never went beyond 30-50% off on Steam itself.

1 year ago

My guess is that this could be some sort of condition for the game to be included in the HB Choice. Ensuring that not as many people are having it already and making the overall bundle more appealing to get.

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Hmmm... I would probably keep Death Stranding even tho I still don't know how I feel about that game. I've played for a few hours on gamepass and I can't make up my mind about it. It's weird, it's gorgeous to look at but I can't say it really clicked with me (yet?). The Aliens game is a definite "yes" for me, although I do hope I'll be able to play with my usual coop fwiends. A buddy of mine is interested in Sir Brante. And I'm not sure what I'd do with the rest... but with a coupon, it's good enough for me.

1 year ago

anyone else have won death stranding here? will it appear as not activated if i do this upgrade sequence?

1 year ago

As long as you restore the old sub, it will appear as activated.

1 year ago

I've won it yesterday. It doesn't appear as not activated and I never had the old sub to begin with (I'm guessing this refers to the vanilla version?):

1 year ago

If Life is Strange 2 Complete Season keys was an accident because of the pet dlc.

So the ones we already activated will revoke us?

1 year ago

That is very unlikely.

1 year ago

Revoking from your library, no.
Revoking the unrevealed / unused keys, yes (and replacing them with new ones).
However, if this was indeed a mistake, they would have probably fixed it by now. Or they just have too many keys from this version that includes the Mascot DLC and nothing else to do with them. Anything is possible with Humble, and it happens almost for every bundle these days that they run out of keys for at least 1 game, so I wouldn't be surprised to run out of keys soon and allocate ones that don't include the DLC after they restock it.

1 year ago

1st Monthly I got for years!
I had 0 game on the list, but half of them were on my wishlist.

Decided to buy the monthly, redeemed the games that were on my wishlist, and now i'm giving away the other half here - they seems to be great games but i'll never play them, I know myself lol
Hope people will enjoy them!

1 year ago

I have death stranding already and only sir brante on the wishlist. Two on the ignore list seals it for me. Pass.

1 year ago

Which ones do you have on ignore? Curious

1 year ago

I have Death Stranding but not the directors cut..hate to waste the key just for the upgrade.

1 year ago

Use promo code HBLINE456 for US$8 for the first 3 months.

EDIT: The code is restricted to Taiwan only.

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Thanks for sharing. Any idea where this comes from? I believe that is the first time I read about coupon codes for Humble Choice.

Edit: I have found this picture online.

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Microsoft Edge has one feature that can find the best coupon for you. I saw this code when visiting humblebundle.

1 year ago

Ahah, you have sold me on switching from Firefox to Microsoft Edge! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I did not know this feature existed.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

The code doesn't work for me, is it for new users only ?

1 year ago

It might be a region-restricted promo code.

1 year ago*

Yep, LINE coupon code, country restricted to TW only.
Also they've done similar thing in the past with code hbline22.

1 year ago

The code "HBLINE456" appears to be valid only in Taiwan.

1 year ago

Saw the updated title and for a moment I was glad, because to this day I've never received the "get Choice cheaper!" offers from Humble. But unfortunately the promo is restricted to Taiwan only, as other users stated already.

Oh well, there's still plenty of time left in the month, but the bundle is calling for me!

1 year ago

Mexico buyer:
Death Stranding DC: - https://steamdb.info/sub/665843/
Life is Strange 2 - https://steamdb.info/sub/301895/
Rollerdrome - https://steamdb.info/sub/751975/
Sir Brante - https://steamdb.info/sub/442850/
Monster Prom 2 - https://steamdb.info/sub/387949/
Revita - https://steamdb.info/sub/402630/
Aliens: Fireteam Elite, Founders' Fortune - gifted keys, did not get a region warning

1 year ago

Aliens: Fireteam Elite should be https://steamdb.info/sub/857465 for you too (everyone gets a ROW key).

1 year ago

IGN gives 8$ coupon
https://www.ign.com/rewards

1 year ago

New members only.

1 year ago

Here is a coupon if someone is interested: egxc-pqpy-kb7p-x93c
As the comment above says, new members only

1 year ago

i am not a new member so the coupons are useless to me. I don't want to create a new account for that. thanks anyway

1 year ago

Just to be sure, Rollerdrome from NA/US can be activated to those region locked countries right? Like it can also activate in Brazil from SA, and then SEA and etc?

1 year ago

Yes.

You can check that based on the sub id linked in the OP: https://steamdb.info/sub/451570/
Here you can see that there is no red box saying "This package can NOT be activated in specified countries", while for example the sub that customers from EU receive has a big list of restricted countries: https://steamdb.info/sub/751977/

1 year ago

IGN 8$ coupon - Closed...
If anyone has a coupon - I would take it.

1 year ago

Does anyone want the $8 coupon code (new members) from IGN Plus?

1 year ago

As the comment above says I want)

1 year ago

Sent! /แ -แ†ฝ-แŸ \

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Does anyone have the IGN 8$ coupon?