June 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ June 27th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† July 4th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

IMPORTANT INFO FOR "Honey, I Joined a Cult":

Initially, no keys were allocated for customers located in commonly region locked countries. Keys were added one hour after the bundle launched, as the ROW sub that everyone else receives {sub/789223}.

However, this could be temporary and the UNREVEALED keys for these regions might later be stealthily replaced with region locked keys (it's not the first time that Humble does this).

Therefore, you are STRONGLY advised to NOT keep gift links for this game, and instead REVEAL THE KEY and SAVE IT in your spreadsheets.

Even if you're not located in a region-locked country, you are still advised to do this, because if ROW keys are allocated to everyone when they shouldn't be, then the game will run out of stock soon.

Honey, I Joined a Cult - gift link notification (ROW)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full subs list (US / ROW)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Compared to the official leak from IGN ($8 promo code) (started working on 10 Jun), Serial Cleaners and Sunday Gold have been replaced with Eternal Threads and Meeple Station.
  • Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus it cannot be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (0 CV), or as one of the included DLCs (max 1.50 CV).

โฉโฉ Leaks for JULY Choice โชโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-11-12: An activation date was added at some point for Ghostwire: Tokyo: the key must be redeemed before 2024-06-30.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostwire: Tokyo 81% of 8076 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1475810 W 0 $59.99
Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - max 1.50 CV sub/538496 0 $49.77
Curse of the Dead Gods 85% of 5948 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1123770 W 0* $19.99
Honey, I Joined a Cult 79% of 1033 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/841190 W 0 $21.99
Eternal Threads 91% of 283 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1046790 W 1 $19.99
GRIME 86% of 3019 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1123050 W M 0* $24.99
Turbo Golf Racing 88% of 403 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1324350 W 1 $17.99
Meeple Station 59% of 587 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/900010 W M L 2 $19.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $234.70

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you Ghostwired to buy this, or is it more boring than watching Golf?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] The time has come to remove the GRIME accumulated from not using my subscription for months and finally press that terrifying Claim button.
[Only with limited deal] I hope to escape the Curse of the Dead Gods and get a coupon this month.
[Happy] Honey, I Joined the Cult of True Believers in the Choice. This month is awesome!
[Neutral] Not a bad bundle. Also not a great bundle for me. Iโ€™m undecided whether I should use the Remnant of my subscription on this or try to acquire the games I want through other means.
[Pause] This is perhaps one of the easiest skips for me. These games don't look fun enough.
[Disappointed] Once again, nothing from this line-up really stands out.
[Canceling the subscription] I'm tired of buying bundles and gathering games I'll probably never have time to play.
[Complaint: Different from leaks] I was so excited for Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners ;_;

Reapeats...

10 months ago

Second month of the three for โ‚ฌ5 (each) Yeah.

10 months ago

This. I'd probably skip otherwise.

10 months ago

One of the best months in a long time for me 4 games I want to actually play

10 months ago

4/10

10 months ago

So compared to the leaks, we are missing:
Serial Cleaners
Sunday Gold

And instead we got:
Eternal Threads
Meeple Station

10 months ago

I think I preferred serial cleaners though Eternal Threads looks interesting

10 months ago

A trade that will make me jump on this monthly, I think.

10 months ago

They almost made me use the damn coupon. Glad I didn't.
Not only were those two on my wishlist but I hate bait and switch BS.

10 months ago

It was a leak/rumour, not a promise. Take your BS comment away from here.

10 months ago

It was not a rumor, it was bait and switch and I'll take my comment wherever I want.
I think the worst thing than these bundles are the IGN White Knights who are operating around here. It's a forum, I have an opinion, I expressed it respectfully of others, unlike you. I'll keep saying what I want.

https://assets-prd.ignimgs.com/2023/06/01/june2023-16x9-multi-1685650957296.png

10 months ago

Mine wasn't respectful? You called it BS, I used exactly the same phrasing you did. If you can't take it then don't dish it.

They didn't promise those games, and as you can see on their site now they have the ones in this bundle. You haven't paid for them and have the choice.

10 months ago

"Respectful of others". IGN is not a poster here, despite having minions all over the place.
I did not disrespect you or anyone else.

They didn't promise those games, and as you can see on their site now they have the ones in this bundle

Yeah once the bundle is released, it's the actual bundle. And yet just a few days before, it's another bundle, to make people use their coupons. That's bait and switch, and it's BS.

Now you can go and hump someone else, I will not be seeing your messages anymore. Have a nice life

10 months ago

Bait and switch means humble told us they'll include these games in the vundle and then don't do it, they didn't promise you such thing, you're angry about a thing you don't even understand.

10 months ago

Oh great. Another one.
Dude, first, I'm not angry. It seems the IGN defenders are pissed off by negative comments.
Second, I understand they made a fake "leak" because nobody had taken their coupon and the sales for May were disastrous so they decided to glamorize their next bundle to make people take the coupon. If you don't, it's all on you, not me.
Third, have a nice life.

10 months ago

It was not a leak/rumour, it was purposeful advertisement from IGN (who also owns Humble) to sell their 3 months coupon which needs you to buy the previous month, to hook people who would otherwise not want to get last month, but were interested in the advertised games for this month at a cheaper price, to buy them then. It is a bait and switch to not deliver on what they showed.

10 months ago

Which three month coupon could people buy?

10 months ago

https://imgur.com/rKB4hdr

No longer existing/valid ofc, it was an offer last May.

10 months ago

If you make your decision on a leak it's on you for loosing money.

10 months ago

When the owners of Humble Bundle itself provided the entire game selection (https://www.ign.com/rewards/epic-deal-own-8-great-games-for-only-8-with-humble-choice), which coincidentally no longer exists (shocking!), to trick people into thinking the next bundle of games are what they showed and lock in to the 3 month deal including last month's (https://imgur.com/rKB4hdr) and then not deliver, it is called false advertising, not a leak and people have the right to be upset.

As for me, I have a continuing annual sub that I never paused since I started so I'm not upset for myself, I'm upset for the sleazy tactics they provided to those that still have some modicum of trust in IGN/Humble.

10 months ago

I also consider it questionable but actually nothing in that image (https://assets-prd.ignimgs.com/2023/06/01/june2023-16x9-multi-1685650957296.png) claims that it would show the content of the next month. So legally speaking they probably wouldn't be responsible for people jumping to conclusions.

10 months ago

It wasn't a leak, it came from IGN themselves. Therefore it was 100% bait & switch. Stop being a corporate simp.

10 months ago

It's pointless. The self-appointed IGN defense team just doesn't like anyone to have an opinion that's not "Humble is great" because they are worried they'll miss out on their precious coupons if people say bad things about the coupon scam.
They can't be reasoned with and apparently they have a lot of time on their hands so don't waste your time.

10 months ago

Actually great switch, will probably buy the bundle now.

10 months ago

SEA region

Sub Name Sub ID Note
Curse of the Dead Gods sub/381439 Store sub
Eternal Threads sub/735312 Store sub
Ghostwire: Tokyo (Post-Launch) (WW) sub/662023 ROW key
GRIME sub/381096 Store sub
Honey, I Joined a Cult (1.0+) sub/789223 Store sub
Meeple Station sub/288386 Store sub
Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition sub/538496 ROW key
Turbo Golf Racing sub/462438 Store sub

*All keys have no region lock (ROW key)

*The key of "Honey, I Joined a Cult" is not ready yet when the bundle launch, see attached screenshots.

View attached image.
View attached image.
10 months ago*

Same, I can't redeem "Honey, I Joined a Cult" in Brazil (LATAM)

Edit: key is now available

10 months ago*

Then, it seems that all region lock keys are not ready yet.

10 months ago

in Ukraine too dont see key

10 months ago

Many thanks!

10 months ago

Thank you so much for collecting and formatting this information for us too!! :D

10 months ago

sorry for the hijack, too lazy to post everything, got the above mentioned subs in eu,romania, plus 789223 for honey, i joined a cult

10 months ago

It's okay. Even though you post a new one, actually just the same subs as the above list, so I understood. I highly believed that all keys in this month are ROW keys, they won't change to region locked keys, including unrevealed keys. I hope "ROW keys" will keep going on.

10 months ago

Well, this went from insta-buy to "I have to think about it" with those changes from the leaks. Replacing two games I wanted with two I have no interest in made a big difference...

10 months ago

Same. Glad I didn't fall for the bait and switch, conveniently timed to make people use the coupon a few days before the deadline.
Don't let the defenders see your comment though. You are to be grateful to IGN for lying to you.

10 months ago

Bruh they ditched 2 of the interesting ones for 2 average indie games. I'm mainly interested in Remnant and Ghostwire, not sure if now it's worth buying it :/

10 months ago

If you're interested in those two, it's probably still worth the price for you. I doubt both of them will ever go on sale for less than the price of the bundle even without the coupon. And a rebundle is probably unlikely.

10 months ago

You are right, the thing that is keeping me away is the fact that my PC won't be able to run Ghostwire probably.

10 months ago

Oh damn, I never saw the specs. And it's not on Geforce Now either so no luck streaming it.

10 months ago

split it

10 months ago

It's a decent idea but considering Ghostwire and Remnant are the most desired ones, it will be hard.

10 months ago

the IGN code doesn't work here

10 months ago

It is only for new customers.

10 months ago

as I guessed. thanks

10 months ago

Idk about that, IGN reward codes vanished for me...so yeah fun times.

10 months ago

Only Ghostwire is interesting to me, but that's it. I'd be interested in Remant from the Ashes for the DLC if only the host required to have them (so my friends could join me), but since that isn't the case I have no interest in it.

10 months ago

The new added versus removed ones are much worse. I already played Serial Cleaners and loved it, and it made sense with the DLc just released. Sunday Gold looked good and was on my wishlist. Sucks that they changed the bundle, I think I'll still buy it for โ‚ฌ7,-.

10 months ago

Good month!

10 months ago

Very sexy bundle indeed. Love that they included the Complete Verison of Remnant instead of just the base game.

10 months ago

This is what i get from SEA region.
https://imgur.com/a/IDEFlFb

Honey, I Joined a Cult is also not ready yet

10 months ago

For me a good month.

10 months ago

Wow that's a lot of repeats, I own 5 of these. I'm missing the Remnant dlc but other than that all I care for is Ghostwire and Curse of the Dead Gods. The leak was way better

10 months ago

Aside from Turbo Golf what else is repeated?

10 months ago

Grime was given away by IGN plus, although I guess you'd need a trial or $1 sub for that.

Meeple Station and Eternal Threads were bundled

Remnant is a repeat for me, but may not be for others. It was free if you participated in an Intel promo. It was given away a couple of times during 2 of the promos I think with steam keys, but no DLC

10 months ago

That's very thorough, cheers!

10 months ago

Will activate 7, this is a great month!

10 months ago

also chooise has never has 3 reapets before why 3 rebunlded games as IGN can add to rebundled bundles but insta buy for me this is good for 12dollars (I live in EU but always have pay the mountly/choose in dollar.

10 months ago

Shame that Sunday Gold isn't in there too, still a great month. Total no-brainer with the already given coupon.

10 months ago*

i paused just to see if i can get a coupon. I'm tired of paying full price while everyone gets some โ‚ฌโ‚ฌ off :P

10 months ago

Haha I see so many people get coupons for these bundles. I've yet to recieve one myself.

10 months ago

You probably won't get this one now since it was a 3 month offer and they had their bait set.
Do you ever pause or cancel the bundle? I think that might affect who gets it.

10 months ago

I feel like I probably buy too rarely, and that's why I don't get any of those offers. They know I probably won't bite. I bought 4 last year, and 2 this year so far.

10 months ago

I subbed for an annual plan because you don't get shit as a recurring customer - they generally give discounts for people who cancel it. Even then, some countries tend to have higher discounts out of the box.

10 months ago

I play this game every time, even if I'm willing to pay full price. Seems like you always get 4โ‚ฌ off when you pause twice in a row.

10 months ago

but i dont really want to pause. just baiting so i can get this month in a discount. Or else, im un-pausing before billing date if the bluff doesnt play out

10 months ago

Yeah I didn't get any coupon for months because I was pausing every month. Then I got one and then forgot the cut-off date for the next one and now I'm getting coupons again when I pause.
Some say you're better off canceling altogether and you get coupons that way. Never tried it because I'm too lazy lol

10 months ago

EU Region
Curse of the Dead Gods
https://steamdb.info/sub/381439/

Honey, I Joined a Cult (1.0+)
https://steamdb.info/sub/789223/

Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition
https://steamdb.info/sub/538496/

Ghostwire: Tokyo (Post-Launch) (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/662023/

The others I already own.

10 months ago

Thank you!

10 months ago

Beware remnant of ashes has a nasty bug that can delete your game data of the game.
Make backups everytime you close the game

10 months ago

Nothing I'm even remotely interested in, so it's an easy skip for me :/

10 months ago

India here:
Ghostwire: Tokyo (Post-Launch) (WW) sub: 662023
rest are pretty much same as others.
no Honey I joined a cult key.

10 months ago

Already own 3, but I still got Honey, I Joined a Cult and Remnant: From the Ashes :D

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.