June 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ June 27th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† July 4th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

IMPORTANT INFO FOR "Honey, I Joined a Cult":

Initially, no keys were allocated for customers located in commonly region locked countries. Keys were added one hour after the bundle launched, as the ROW sub that everyone else receives {sub/789223}.

However, this could be temporary and the UNREVEALED keys for these regions might later be stealthily replaced with region locked keys (it's not the first time that Humble does this).

Therefore, you are STRONGLY advised to NOT keep gift links for this game, and instead REVEAL THE KEY and SAVE IT in your spreadsheets.

Even if you're not located in a region-locked country, you are still advised to do this, because if ROW keys are allocated to everyone when they shouldn't be, then the game will run out of stock soon.

Honey, I Joined a Cult - gift link notification (ROW)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full subs list (US / ROW)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Compared to the official leak from IGN ($8 promo code) (started working on 10 Jun), Serial Cleaners and Sunday Gold have been replaced with Eternal Threads and Meeple Station.
  • Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition is not sold on the Steam store as a package, thus it cannot be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (0 CV), or as one of the included DLCs (max 1.50 CV).

โฉโฉ Leaks for JULY Choice โชโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-11-12: An activation date was added at some point for Ghostwire: Tokyo: the key must be redeemed before 2024-06-30.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ghostwire: Tokyo 81% of 8076 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1475810 W 0 $59.99
Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle (Included game has cards) - max 1.50 CV sub/538496 0 $49.77
Curse of the Dead Gods 85% of 5948 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1123770 W 0* $19.99
Honey, I Joined a Cult 79% of 1033 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/841190 W 0 $21.99
Eternal Threads 91% of 283 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1046790 W 1 $19.99
GRIME 86% of 3019 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1123050 W M 0* $24.99
Turbo Golf Racing 88% of 403 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1324350 W 1 $17.99
Meeple Station 59% of 587 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/900010 W M L 2 $19.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $234.70

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you Ghostwired to buy this, or is it more boring than watching Golf?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] The time has come to remove the GRIME accumulated from not using my subscription for months and finally press that terrifying Claim button.
[Only with limited deal] I hope to escape the Curse of the Dead Gods and get a coupon this month.
[Happy] Honey, I Joined the Cult of True Believers in the Choice. This month is awesome!
[Neutral] Not a bad bundle. Also not a great bundle for me. Iโ€™m undecided whether I should use the Remnant of my subscription on this or try to acquire the games I want through other means.
[Pause] This is perhaps one of the easiest skips for me. These games don't look fun enough.
[Disappointed] Once again, nothing from this line-up really stands out.
[Canceling the subscription] I'm tired of buying bundles and gathering games I'll probably never have time to play.
[Complaint: Different from leaks] I was so excited for Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners ;_;
Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

unfortuately it is the worse version with performace issues

10 months ago*

I wonder if you get the original version too upon activating the key. Guess we'll see

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

Definitely not.

10 months ago

It looks far superior and has been heavily patched since launch. Still not perfect but it runs a lot better than it did. The original didn't exactly run well and it looked dated. Have tried it on a steamdeck and a mid range desktop and it is at least now playable.. There was another patch this week as well with apparent further improvements too but I haven't tested it.

10 months ago*

the original version have better reviews on steam. the new version have mixed reviews

10 months ago

Personal experience is always better than user reviews.

10 months ago

Aren't user reviews personal experiences though?

10 months ago

Yes, but wouldn't you go around giving your personal opinion based on having played the game rather than telling someone based on someone else's opinion or experience.

bambi is caught up on reviews so much that they never actually play anything themselves.

10 months ago

Yeah, but would someone saying something and me repeating that something change anything about it? I'm pretty sure they can listen to both, reflect on it and make a personal conclusion. You aren't bluntly gonna believe someone else's opinion just because they didn't mention it was from another review or personal experience?

Still if I'm interested in a game user reviews are definitely a go-to head start on making a decision if it's worth to buy. If I wanna go more in depth I read the more in depth reviews, if you wanna go even more in depth you can check the game's discussions or create one. One doesn't need to cancel the other.

10 months ago

Actually, I think you're trying to cancel me, and completely missing the point of my comment to bambi.
I wasn't disagreeing with you, but continue arguing with yourself if you like.

I'm out, have fun.

10 months ago

ok? ๐Ÿค”

10 months ago

A lot of them seem to be from the 1.3 patch, and 1.4 looks to have fixed the performance problems, but hardly anyone ever updates their reviews.
Hopefully it performs well and for $8 for Outerworld + Tem Tem is looking pretty nice.

10 months ago

Sneak a peek at July Choice ๐Ÿš€

NEW+IMPROVED!

If you've been sleeping on Obsidian's funny, fantastic sci-fi RPG saga *The Outer Worlds*, it's time to get out of cryostasis. *The Spacers Choice Edition* offers the complete Outer Worlds experience with the base game, both expansions, performance enhancements, and various fixes to make this the must-have edition for those who want to reach for the stars in Halycon. And it's coming to Humble Choice in July (at its best price yet!) in support of next month's featured charity, Covenant House.

"The teams at Virtuos, Obsidian, and Private Division have been working hard by releasing several patches since launch to ensure *The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition* is a great experience for players, and now the game better-er than ever! We're excited for Humble Choice members to experience *Spacer's Choice Edition* while also supporting Covenant House, an incredible organization that provides housing and supportive services to youth facing homelessness."

/// TRANSMISSION FROM ///
OBSIDIAN entertainment
10 months ago

Outer World's is confirmed, just got a sneak-peak email from Humble.

10 months ago

+1 nnot bad !! waiting for the others ...

10 months ago

im sure actiblizz games coming soon, august or september

10 months ago

Outer Worlds would make this a must buy for me as I've been waiting for a good sale on it. It would be even better if they include the expansion pack with it.

10 months ago

Same here.

10 months ago

If the Outer Worlds doesn't come with the DLC it makes the whole thing too "expensive".

10 months ago

It's the spacer's choice edition, so it includes the DLC. This version of the game was pretty broken, but it got some big patches and seems fine now.

10 months ago

if that version is really improved why didn't the users on steam who gave a bad review change it?

10 months ago

Most people don't do that.

I see a lot of updated reviews, mentioning the bad launch but that the game is fine now. And the newer negative reviews are mostly about not liking the game, not about bad performance.

edit: not to mention the stats: global score: 43%; recent score: 66%. So there's definitely an improvement.

10 months ago

Then I'll probably bite next month then. Just a little bit of OCD from not having the "original" version after that :D .

10 months ago

Not super excited about the leak. Tem Tem is basically a Pokemon knockoff MMO and I have the unmolested version of The Outer Worlds already... Hopefully these are not the headliners...

10 months ago

In what world The Outer Worlds is not a headliner? :)

10 months ago

Fair enough.

10 months ago

where did it say Tem Tem is included and no surprise after the new f2p version came out other day

10 months ago

Tem Tem + Outerworlds is an amazing bundle, especially during a steam sale. I was expecting basically nothing but just for these 2 its an instant buy without knowing the rest.

10 months ago

Am i missing something, where did it say TemTem?

10 months ago

10 months ago

This comment.
Billbil-kun is the one who leaks for several months now the headliners a few days before the release. He hasn't been wrong yet, except for a handful of small indie games. It's on his Twitter.

10 months ago

You replied to the wrong person and your link doesn't work as intended. ^^

10 months ago

Thanks I was looking only at this page and didn't think billbil-kun will leak so early :D

10 months ago

Birthday In the coming week and every year I hope for a good birthday monthly bundle outerworlds is a game I wanted but very overpriced in my region

10 months ago

Just got email offer to please resub, next months teaser is Outer Worlds Spacer's Choice Edition.
I've played it on gamepass so I'll skip again, not a horrible RPG though. Totally the right game for Choice :)

10 months ago

Iโ€˜m still not convinced they are giving the full package. Maybe Humble will pull another stunt like the Control โ€žUltimate Editionโ€œ /:

10 months ago

No, I think it'll be the full package - it's mentioned in the email, whereas Control was assumed to be full as the base game was not available on steam at time of the bundle release. Was a crappy play by 505 - they knew what they were doing - and to this day there is no upgrade path to the full version on Steam.

10 months ago

Played and beat the base game of Outer Worlds a couple of years ago. GREAT game. Not sure if I want to play again though. Is it really worth it to have the dlc's?

10 months ago

I also played it on gamepass but i hear the DLC is great and well worth playing.

10 months ago

Another great Humble Choice.

10 months ago

Any chance we will have an IGN or Gamespot coupon code for the next Choice, as they did last month?

10 months ago

if it will be out it is for new members only anyway

10 months ago*

I surprisingly found out today that there's a deadline for Ghostwire which is 2024/6/30
I saw no discussion related to this, maybe they added it recently?

5 months ago

Thank you!

Also sneakily added:
DOOM Eternal - January 2023 Humble Choice - 2024-01-31

5 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.