March 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Desperados III (ROW gift link notification)

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (ROW gift link notification)

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition is an Origin key

(can be traded, no account linking is needed)

All non-redeemed keys for Mass Effect Legendary Edition were revoked on 1st March 2023.

AFTER the keys expired, Humble Bundle RETROACTIVELY added a notice about the keys expiry on March 1st 2023 10 AM PDT

If you ask the support team for a new key, you will receive one that expires 17 May 2023 11:59 PM PDT

Notes:

• Humble announced the contents of the bundle prior to release, but upon release Red Solstice 2: Survivors was included in place of Chicken Police.

🌟 NEW 2023-09-20: Desperados III out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-09-25: Desperados III back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 641593

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month or use this shortcut (does not always work)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Desperados III 96% of 6496 🏆 7.50 CV app/610370 W M L 0 $49.99
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - - - ORIGIN - - $59.99
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 83% of 3747 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1414850 W 0 $49.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 72% of 5423 🏆 4.50 CV app/939850 W 0* $29.99
Red Solstice 2: Survivors 72% of 2062 🏆 4.50 CV app/768520 W 0 $29.99
Nebuchadnezzar 80% of 866 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1157220 W L 0 $19.99
Police Stories 86% of 4492 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/539470 W 1 $14.99
Evan's Remains 91% of 529 - 🏆 1.05 CV app/1110050 W M 1 $6.99

Retail:

• $261.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you give this deal an All-Star rating?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hell yes. Desperados III alone is worth that price! It costs substantially less than its lowest Steam store discount (so far), and I get some extra games too!
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] A tad annoying, but what other Choice do I have?
[Only with limited deal] At $6 it’s worth it a million times. At full price, it ain't worth it.
[Happy] I’m absolutely thrilled about this month’s games. I could really use a distraction to stop worrying about the current world crisis.
[Neutral] I’m not sure what to say. Lately the weekly bundles seemed to be much better than Choice, and they cost roughly the same.
[Pause] Looking at this selection makes me very salty. Time to pause, AGAIN… Don’t think I can’t find the Pause button, IGN, even if you hid it really well this time!
[Disappointed] When I saw Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition, my heart pounded with excitement. Until I saw it’s an Origin key, LOL.
[Canceling the subscription] I was expecting a big quality boost after the recent Choice redesign, but after seeing both last month’s and Evan this month’s lineup, little hope Remains. Perhaps it’s best to just cancel my subscription altogether.

Just looked at the fine print in my coupon where I saw this: this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped

I read that to mean that I could not immediately (before the next month's payment) pause my plan again. But I see several who have successfully done that. Based upon the last year's worth of offerings, I was expecting that after seeing April's I would want to Pause my account again. But that legal language gives me pause. Can anyone clarify what the truth of the matter is?

2 years ago

The imprint overrules everything else. I don't know where you imagined to have seen others who could do so and keep the deals promoted in form of a coupon.
Maybe you are confusing this with people being able to resume and keep their 20% store discount.

2 years ago

Thank you for the reply. :)

2 years ago

So I caved and ended up buying this bundle for $8... I got my games and immediately went cancel. They gave me an option of instead of canceling they will give me another $3 off for my next Choice bundle.... Sad to say, I accepted that offer... xD

2 years ago

Is the offer coupon valid until 3-4 May? Usually the pause/cancel discount offers are only valid for the current month's bundle.

2 years ago

$3 off Humble Choice
Valid until May 10, 2022, 10:00:00 AM

Oh wow, so that means I can even buy the May Choice for $9?!

2 years ago*

I think it means you'll be able to buy either April or May bundle for $8 (as coupons are usually single use), or that the April bundle will run longer than usual, for some reason.

E: Oops, I mixed up the months.

2 years ago*

I'll find out in a couple days!

2 years ago

$3 off would mean it's $9 rather than $8, though?

2 years ago

Oh yeah true, should be $9.

2 years ago

Let's see what they've come up with tomorrow.

2 years ago

i hope april's humble choice includes a "new" horror game, i want tormented souls

2 years ago

they very rarely put new games into any bundle

2 years ago

First two games of the April bundle appear to have been leaked: Ghostrunner and Destroy All Humans.

2 years ago

Ghostrunner was given away on Twitch, but it was GOG version as far as I remember.
Picture from the Humble:

View attached image.
2 years ago

yes but it was the base game only without project hell dlc. i will buy it anyway and then i will buy the dlc on steam

2 years ago*

hope its not gog version on hb xD

2 years ago

This is actually really nice already, in my opinion at least.

2 years ago

Excellent 2 games i will definitely play.

2 years ago

Thanks for the info, probably a skip then. I would probably eventually play Destroy All Humans, but I have Ghostrunner on GOG. If the rest is filler I don't care about, probably won't bite even at the promotional $8 price

2 years ago

Probably...

2 years ago

Quite weak calling games in my opinion. But maybe the rest of the bundle will be better !

2 years ago

Dangit! I bought Destroy All Humans like 2 weeks ago on Fanatical haha

2 years ago

If these two are the headlines, then it's another trash bundle. Not that these games are bad, quite the opposite. But their value is horrible.

2 years ago

not that interesting,
but then again humble like to review my as5 for every purchase nowadays, doubt I will give them money anytime soon.

2 years ago

so 30 minutes left for new bundle?

i hope ghostrunner and destroy all humans are not best games in new monthly...

also hope ghostrunner will be steam, not gog/epic

i remember times when i was buying every game bundle, rarely skip monthly...now their quality drop down to very low lvl...

2 years ago

i also i hope that ghostrunner will be for steam. i own it on gog free with primegaming but i want to buy the project hel dlc on steam. there are no good discounts for gog or epic. steam is always the best

2 years ago*

April is on. It's a pause for me.

2 years ago

All non-redeemed keys for Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition were 1st March 2023 revoked. Tried a lot of keys all were invalid. In February they were working...

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

My key doesn't work either. The EA site and app accept the key on the first step, showing that it is for ME LE, but fail on the second step with an error.

Was it ever mentioned that the ME keys would expire? The other Humble Choice Origin/EA keys I have - Star Wars Squadrons and Command and Conquer Remastered - both show an expiry date on Humble, but ME LE doesn't.

1 year ago*

Thank you!

1 year ago

Gotcha :P

1 year ago

ah... pass, again~

1 year ago

This thread and Choice is 1 year old.

1 year ago

lmfaooo

1 year ago

has anyone else had problem with Mass Effect Legendary Edition key? I weven seen reddit post saying keys not working anymore
https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/11hwrq6/mass_effect_legendary_edition/

1 year ago

Probably expired

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Yup, it expired even though it did not have an expiration date listed on the purchase page.

1 year ago

unrevealed keys too?

1 year ago

why ppl necroing? i thought its new bundle for march 2023...

1 year ago

If you read back to the "necro-post" that started this, because they revoked the Mass Effect keys that did not have a use-before date to them. It's really not that far, a few comments.

1 year ago

read the comments and you'll find out, also by commenting now you (and I) are part of the problem

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Update on the Mass Effect key situation: I just received a response to my HB ticket - filed 8th March - containing a replacement key.

My Choice bundle page still shows the old (expired) key, and now says that the key "must be redeemed by March 1st, 2023 at 10 AM Pacific Time"... which it definitely didn't say before that date.

Thank you for reaching out to Humble Bundle Support! We want to thank you for your patience as we looked further into this issue. We have received new keys for Mass Effect. Here is your new key:

<key>

This key will expire May 17, 2023, at 11:59 PM PDT, so be sure to redeem it as soon as possible. If you run into any issues, please let us know!

1 year ago

Desperados III is out of stock.

7 months ago

7 months ago

Know about that but don't think it's related. It's just another example that Humble is selling something that they don't have and that they are not reliable. Some keys are replaced quickly but can happen that they go out of stock again in the future. For some we have to wait a loooong time, and some never got replaced at all. So now I have decided to go through the whole library and reveal every single one of them and put in Excel for safekeeping.

7 months ago

They restocked Desperados.

7 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.