[WARNING: The following post contains a high level of sarcasm. Viewer discretion is advised.]

Well guys today I was on internets, :YouDontSay: when suddenly a wild add appears of Sanctum at $2.48, Im new here so don't know much about give my moneyz for games, I use to play pirated games then Steam shoot me an arrow on the knee, and im legit now, so I see this offer but was on a page called greenman gamming, through 4 hours of intense investigation, I found that is a platform just like steam, but the page has some cool offers even better than steam, but I don't kinda trust the page, and i definitely not change steam for other similar platform, Im in luv with Steam, so my question is if anyone know about this page? I can buy the game there an activated on Steam? Or just definitely block the page forever to not be tented again.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Third party DRM: Steam
This game requires a free Steam account to play.

/thread

1 decade ago

Thanks, then maybe ill be buying it

1 decade ago

Besides what cfriend said, I haven't heard anything negative about GMG.

1 decade ago

Ok, sounds great, I was afraid that is a direct competitor with Steam should be troubles... thanks for the fast reply

1 decade ago

I like GMG, have bought from them several times.
We're not allowed them here, but find a referral link, you should get a free $2 credit after your first purchase.

1 decade ago

The only thing that sucks about GMG is that you can only buy one copy of a game from them. When I try to repurchase it says "you already own this" and tells me--nicely--to shove off.

1 decade ago

[referral links removed]

1 decade ago

My but those look like referral links to me.

1 decade ago

Yeah, they sure do look like referral links. By the way, it's Amazon not Amazone. xD

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by LilSanic.