I know some chinese websites where you can buy similar or "same" products of all categories, normally this products don't have brands. I have friends that say this products work equally to original versions and even sometimes have more things, generally chinese just make the same product like random company but without brand or invent their own brand with similar name. One friend said he bought an android from there without brand, and this android had even more things than branded one, like TV. These sites aren't unoffocial or pirate, because they don't sell stolen or pirated things from branded products(explaining for ppl who don't understand) I create this thread to share and learn some experince from this websites from ppl who bought there.

http://www.dhgate.com/

http://www.aliexpress.com/

I'm interested to buy a Gaming Mouse (probably Razer or Gigabyte brand or similar) like these, RAM memory, and I also just simply to know info about computers and androids from site, if they worth buying.

So I like to know your opinion, but please don't post opnion without evidence, since a lot of ppl just do this.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

There might be an issue with branded stuff.

On general junk, you will save the markup cables and such are same stuff I believe.

1 decade ago

They probably sell same stuff, but since most of products and fabrics are in China so they can some control this, and sell same iphone but without Apple brand, and will work perfectly, as my friends said me.

1 decade ago

Selling the same iPhone without Apple brand is piracy.

1 decade ago

No, they don't sell the same, they sell the "same", that's the point.

1 decade ago

You can't use the same OS...

Androids are fine though...

1 decade ago

Buying counterfeit goods is legal, selling them is not.

1 decade ago

Making them is illegal though.

1 decade ago

Notice the OP didn't say he was out in a sweatshop making counterfeit goods.

1 decade ago

I'm sorry, I misread your post. Anyway legality of purchasing counterfeit commodities varies from country to country.

1 decade ago

In a lower post I pointed out how buying counterfeit goods was illegal in France (jail time) and Italy (fine). Also, US Customs will generally allow you to have up to 1 counterfeit item from each 'category' before they start confiscating items, thinking you are trying to sell them, which you might face fines or other punishments (loss of items).

1 decade ago

I think there might be an issue with importing too...

1 decade ago

If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse and sounds like a horse, it's probably not a zebra.

1 decade ago

I say it's a lion, like Snoop Lion.

1 decade ago

Never.

1 decade ago

Buying stuff in shady stores puts you at risk of said stuff being defective. Usually such items are cheaper not because they don't use brands but merely because they manufacture them with inferior materials in unsuitable environment.

1 decade ago

Thing is, using an iPhone as an example, Apple owns the patents for that, and if the Chinese company making them makes some without the apple logo on it and then sells it as not-an-Apple, than that's breaking the law by selling it, though buying it is almost always legal, unless you live in France or Italy. In France yo can face jail time and in Italy you can face a fine.
tl;dr, Buying Knockoff and counterfeit goods is legal, except in France and Italy.

1 decade ago

Impossibru ! TV on android mwahahah DO WE ALSO GET REFRIDGERATOR &MINI-BAR?:> count me in dewde d00d dude loolz.

1 decade ago

There are many chinese sites like those. Nothing to be surprised of

1 decade ago

Personaly I have used Dealextreme, slow, but not bad really.

1 decade ago

That sites fine for some stuff.

1 decade ago

Well, the customs in Germany directly burns everything for you if these things have fake seals or are patent infringements, like an i-pot. On your costs of course.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Risk it to get the bisquit :trollface: but yeah ur right.Nothing compares to great technical support.

1 decade ago

Are you trying to say every item on that website is 100% legitimate? You'd be crazy to think there were no counterfeit products listed on Aliexpress.

1 decade ago

Usually does products don't last as long as the original one's and they are made of shittier material, buying cloths or things like that is ok but imo buying something like a tv, fridge, pc parts and products like that (don't know how they are all called) are not worth buying.

1 decade ago

I don't mind using the chinese wholesaler sites to get cheap things like cables and cheap sunglasses, but I haven't bought anything over $10 as of yet. My latest China-related purchase was this mouse to use until I can afford a Logitech G700. Decent little mouse for $10 to replace my ailing old Logitech wireless mouse.

1 decade ago

They are very good for generic junk. For real stuff I prefer not to take the risk.

1 decade ago

Was it any good? The seller sure sells a LOT of mouses.

1 decade ago

Yeah, using it at the moment. Pretty nice mouse for ~$10. My only dislike is that the mouse has next to no weight to it. I would've liked a slightly heavier weight.

1 decade ago

Lol found a PMP( not PSP) :D

1 decade ago

PMP just stands for Personal Media Player

1 decade ago

O RLY? O.O

1 decade ago

read this guys and you will never buy chinese stuff XD click

1 decade ago

most percent of manufacturers even official companies make chinese work to them to make thei products. Most world production come from china, so you're buying chinese stuff everyday. XD

1 decade ago

Got to agree. Most everyday items are Made In China.

1 decade ago

Not exactly. Nowadays most stuff come from Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia or Philippines. :)

1 decade ago

Really? anything chinese made is cheap and will break/explode/kill you. why risk it?

Boy Killed Anally When Chinese Office Chair Explodes

1 decade ago

ouch

1 decade ago

IMMA GONNA HAVE NIGHTMAREEEES

1 decade ago

there is a sayin.... god made the world, planets and us then china made everything else....

1 decade ago

It is fine for generic things like cables, but I would not trust my PSU or phone case or many other things because these manufacturer are shit. Real shit. They dont know shit. Quality control stops dead when they dont have the oversite of a real company.

1 decade ago

Maybe generic items, but would not trust anything that normally costs more than couple of bucks

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by lordcataclysm10.