2,179 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by Lugum
30 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by lostsoul67
17 Comments - Last post 18 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 19 hours ago by Tabbou
117 Comments - Last post 21 hours ago by DaveQB
2,529 Comments - Last post 21 hours ago by Tyln
18,698 Comments - Last post 1 day ago by schmetti
600 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by canis39
10,349 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by SaNje
3,527 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by Cutthroat
7,761 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by Oppenh4imer
198 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by ALUSHAL
319 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Sergiio
1,219 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by renshashasha
I picked up Helldivers during this current sale. I'm loving it. (Which is doubly a compliment for the game as multiplayer action games usually just aren't my thing.) Is there anybody on here that plays?
I'm new, of course, and new also to overhead shooters. So I'm not yet very good. But I'd be interested in doing some dives with an actual pre-meditated squad rather than just whoever I find online.
(I'm in the American Eastern timezone BTW, and would be playing mostly during evenings, or occasionally at lunch.)
Comment has been collapsed.