No, an official company with ties to huge gaming companies steals your information and takes 10x more than what you actually want to pay! WAKE UP AMERICA, It's Obama!
Comment has been collapsed.
Close & lock all doors and windows and vote for Vermin Supreme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme) next election. He will fix everything!
Comment has been collapsed.
if i received a humble origin bundle gift URL with steam keys from a person in Germany can i activate the steam keys in the United States? and will the game be censored?
Comment has been collapsed.
I think it doesn't matter where do the person who have gifted You the Bundle live. Games should be still the same. I think it would "limit" (or whatever it does for German people, kinda don't know) the game only when it was activated on the account with German IP address. I'm not sure though.
Comment has been collapsed.
Beats PayPal. Haven't had any problems, and had a nice surprise at the money I got to save when PayPal isn't taking a cut.
Comment has been collapsed.
26 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by Chillbytes
13 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by Calibr3
4 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by Aerctaure
3 Comments - Last post 43 minutes ago by Xero36
195 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by X37
10 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Axelflox
1,511 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by s4k1s
91 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by sleepythehamster
3,540 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by ThePonz
33,135 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by Hussein
139 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by jesuswarjesus
184 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by s4k1s
65 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by cynnix
1,886 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by adam1224
Hi. I have a question. Maybe the answer is obvious, but I want to make sure of it. Is buying humble bundle with credit card just straight from humblebundle.com safe?
Comment has been collapsed.