Yep, you never know. Though sometimes using Is There Any Deal can help to keep track of whether or not something has been bundled before. No guarantee that it will be bundled again, but it increases the likelihood that someone might have it for trade.
Comment has been collapsed.
Thank you for the ride MrChaluliner and unfortunately these things happen, buy them one day and the day after they are bundled or in a sale. I know out of experience.
Comment has been collapsed.
That used to happen to me a lot, though not with bundles. I would buy a game from Steam only to see it go on sale a few days/weeks later and for usually 60-75% less than what I payed.
This almost happened with Beauty Bounce which I nearly bought during the summer but didn't and then it went bundle and i was able to secure my copy for less than a dollar as opposed to almost $6.
Comment has been collapsed.
We've all done that in the past. My friend once bought a game on a steam holiday sale. A day after the sale ended, which was 2 days after he bought the game, it was on sale for less than he paid.
So don't feel bad. It happens to us all.
Comment has been collapsed.
I think that's happened to everyone at some point. I know I definitely overpaid for Saints Row IV...
Comment has been collapsed.
5,763 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carenard
8 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Microfish
3 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Tourfaint
4 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Nogift4u
18,705 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
1,910 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by DeafCrocodile
39 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by Foxhack
41 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by FleecyBear
260 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by FateOfOne
62 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lizewski
254 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by uvatar
5 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by shirepirate
2,208 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by nocnocylc
833 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by vot4ol
Comment has been collapsed.