Wow, nice wise words I hear for today. I mean, read. :D
Comment has been collapsed.
Haven't gotten to it yet, I have such a backlog. XD Friend of mine wants to check it out though, so I'm gonna be playing through it this week, and he can watch. Silly fool won't just give the demo a whirl himself, has to see it "in action". :D
Edit: DAYUM, now I see why so many people love that game. :O It looks great and is great. Total nergasm. :D
Comment has been collapsed.
12 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by EaglePB2
10 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Carenard
8 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by onigiri4
359 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Gamy7
1,935 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by dsfprecords
199 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by CutieTheRooster
131 Comments - Last post 17 minutes ago by KnightOfLight130
46 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by GhostDog45
70 Comments - Last post 59 minutes ago by Migle
419 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by quinnix
696 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Amitmorl
1,356 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Fitz10024
143 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by SupremeNoob
I entered as 100 times to win red orchesta 2 and I'm not won anything!
:(
Comment has been collapsed.