For video games, DC, but Marvel for everything else.
Comment has been collapsed.
Marvel excels in the Golden screen, and has some epic comics, but overall it's PG-13..DC on the other hand is mature and has some pretty sick comics, that's why their movies are hard to make and aren't very successful with the theater community.
DC first, then Marvel.
Comment has been collapsed.
DC because Batman and his excelent villains! Also, Lobo!
Then again, Marvel brought us the ultra-cool Venom...
decisions, decisions... :)
Comment has been collapsed.
DC because Batman & Sandman, as well as other Vertigo titles. (Sandman Mystery Theatre, Preacher, Hellblazer)
Marvel because of X-Men & Spiderman
Both have their shares of good stuff, equally large shares of meh.
Comment has been collapsed.
Marvel because shazam
But DC also gave us Magneto
Well no, I don't know which one I like most
Comment has been collapsed.
um, Magneto is Marvel, unless you're referring to a different Magneto.
and Shazam is DC.
but maybe you did that on purpose :P
Comment has been collapsed.
My favorite is DC, but i like also Marvel and i follow a lot of series and movies from both universes.
Comment has been collapsed.
Generally, I tend to like the more humanized characters of Marvel more than the idol-like powerhouses of DC. That said, many of my favorite comics ever are from DC (even if we don't count Vertigo), so...
Currently, I like the things that Marvel's putting other far more than the things DC is, with a few exceptions. Most of the New 52 comics that I found interesting have gone away and there's far too many writers that are too 90's for my liking there (I mean, multiple Lobdell books? Really?).
Comment has been collapsed.
Not really, since my favourites comics universes are the from the long dead Chaos! Comics and Marvel 2099... I just don't like DC stuff. Anyway, I don't care about comics anymore, it's a dead media drained of all novelty too long ago (nowadays, mangas are a way more enjoyable experience). And if you think in movies Marvel has done a way better job with their franchises, meanwhile DC failed badly over an over again except for Bale's Batman. Then you have the Watchmen, but it's not a long running series with stellar characters or anything like that to bring to discussion.
Comment has been collapsed.
Marvel.
DC's team is like Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Catwoman right? They just don't interest me for some reason.
Mostly based on the movies and random info I read from the wiki, the characters and technology from Avengers, Fantastic 4, Spiderman seems to fit me better. (Not interested in the X-Men, although still better than DC)
BTW, my favorite Marvel character is IronMan. I especially enjoy tech based stuff.
Comment has been collapsed.
86 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by SlowPh
49 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Bababuuey
6 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by lostsoul67
32 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by codasim
18,728 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by DukeMookem
161 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by easytarget62
2,537 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by star4you
42 Comments - Last post 19 seconds ago by Jastrzap
1,896 Comments - Last post 58 minutes ago by GraVe23
10,390 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Almostn33t
5,855 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by KPopPoyehavshiy
12 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by SirChrisSwan
104 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Yamaraus
2,428 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by reigifts
What do you guys like most. Don't say none or both !
Comment has been collapsed.