Purchase the DECEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive H1Z1 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF DECEMBER (1st DECEMBER) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON NOVEMBER 24th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the November Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

No region locks for any of the games.

Games:

Pay early and get H1Z1

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
H1Z1 63% of 117,270 reviews - 0 $19.99
Rivals of Aether 89% of 3,189 reviews 0 $14.99
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend 92% of 1,594 reviews 0 $29.99
Nex Machina 89% of 686 reviews 0 $19.99
The Sexy Brutale 94% of 925 reviews 1 $19.99
STRAFE: Millennium Edition 72% of 898 reviews 0 $19.99
Passpartout: The Starving Artist 78% of 1,293 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $134.93

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

In-game content for H1Z1:

• 2 in-game Trickster crates

Humble original:

THOR.N

THOR.N is a first person job simulator. It is your birthday. You wake up in your room and your guardian greets you with warmth and compassion. Today is the day that you get to leave this space that you have been isolated to your entire life. Today is the day that you can begin your journey to achieving citizenship. Today is the day that you contribute back to society.

Crescent Bay

Crescent Bay is a first person psychological thriller. After visiting a friend’s home, you find that her house is now the scene of a mysterious and bloody crime. A bloody crime with no body or victim to be found. Playing as John Bishop, you possess an otherworldly gift. By channelling sequences of words, you can make ethereal connections with the ghosts of the past. It is up to you to learn of what happened to your dear friend Audrey. Find the memories, sequence the events, solve the crime.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 1st DECEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I'm diving straight into purchasing this bundle. H1Z1 is too tempting for me.
Subbed as always.
I've been thinking of cancelling my subscription for quite some time now. This is the month when I'll finally push the button! Bye, IGN!
The Halloween Sale left my wallet dry, I'm skipping this one.
I'll decide later... hopefully before the cut off date :D

I knew itttt, 3 games I’ll actually play yeahhhh nice

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

'Mainly trash' 'Worthless'
Seriously where all of this comes from? H1z1 i understand, but hey i look down even on Pubg- its the nicest of its genre but overhyped and overpriced for the bugfest and actual content it have.
I also get passpourt- that ain't a high priced title and for very niche tastes.

The rest? Where is all of this coming from? What were you expecting really? If an odd bundle had mostly wishlisted games for you thats random chance and varies a lot from person to person, you can realize that right? And that expecting every monthly to live up to that odd case is unrealistic, even by statistic. High rated and praised games being 'trash' 'worthless' just because they ain't some earlier-then-expected-to-be-bundled nitpicky game from your wishlist is just toughtless gut reaction. Makes no real sense.

Also on that matter- every year my library grows and as result my expectations, amount of doubles and so on. It took me on some random day of stoping for reflection what, less then a minute? About that to see what should have been sheer evidence. My guess is that like many most simply didn't made that reflection yet. Any and every bundle have dimmishing returns the bigger your library- its not only dupe chances but our own bar, simply because when you had less games and bought less bundles each bundle were way more of a nice impressive purchase of good feelings. Expecting every single one to reach that high isn't rational.

Sexy Brutale has been on a bunch of top 10 indie of the year. Blazblue is a well rated fighting game that, oh the horror, isn't one of the top tier heavy hitters like street fighter, the new tekken or such - what, were you expecting street fighter 5? Rival of aether ranks on the top 2 'smash inspired' games of the dozens of similar indie clones out there and Nex... fgs praised left and right, also on some top indie of the year and quite frankly more polished and sick looking then any hope i had for a smash arcade true to this oldschool genre i could ever had hoped for.

This sale Ruiner was one of the few games i bought and sitting right next to him was Nex; The only reason i bought Ruiner over Nex were my inner algorithms for 'likelyhood of being bundled first' where i betted Nex's too much 'true to the genre' lack of story would mean a nichier player base, added to its increasing price cuts one after another being flags. My guess the studio invested too heavily on it for the returns. The guys behind the hit-indie Outland were taking too long too big for their next release and seeing behind the scenes i was afraid of how much all that slickness could be costing... spot on it was on decembers monthly already. Im even feeling bad because the game is still fresh and that means they're probably near the red....
...and that ain't because it sold bad or ain't good- only that they needed it to be a hit and its niche appeal couldn't compete with the likes of cuphead or popular titles.

Brutale, Nex, 2017 high praised releases after monthlies like Hyperlight, Pillars, Layers of fear, Abzu... couple with AAAs like tomb raider, warhammer, ryse. Heck we just had Shadow Tactics and now the Long Dark.
All of this 2017.

Fgs im forced to guess many criticizing aren't into indies, its the only explanation- wich begs the question what are you doing on monthly? What you're expecting?

6 years ago

PS: on a side note... most games i regretted getting were games i bought.
One of the happiest purchases i made was Subnautica- a game ive Missed from a Monthly.
The monthlies i activated unsure of it precisely 0 were lackluster; They might have not impressed me, some, but were all really good games if not great or some of the best ive played.
There were some that i bet weren't good- but i didn't activate then; At average i don't activate 1 title per monthly, rare exceptions (not counting dupes).

As far as i could see Monthly have beeing better curating games for me then myself; Not couting sure hits most wanted that i bought i had more regret with titles bought 'unsure' then with any monthly. Compare monthly to your own impulse purchases and i bet many will find similar results

6 years ago

Exactly my thoughts. Wrote something similar one page before but your post nails it much better. Unfortunately I have the feeling people who should feel adressed by it won't read/understand this at all.

From my point of view it is totally insane which value one can get from these bundles in general, top indie games for 2$ or less short after their release. Not want to sound swanky when I say many of these games are that insanely cheap already, that I can't handle my library any longer because I really want to play these games instead of just idleing.

But it's these guys complaining about everything in unreflected way who give me the impression many people, especially here on steamgifts, are working that way. Sure some bundles are better than others but does it really make any big difference? Supporting devs by paying some money or even full price and giving credit for work? Or at least not making games that don't match your personal taste needlessly bad?

gfy dev, your worthless piece of trash you call a game, idiots say it's one of the best of the year, for 1$ does not even have trading cards!

6 years ago*

'NO TRADING CARDS?! Whats even the point?'
Ive seen the same by some people regarding achievements like didn't bought this because of the lack or little/underwhelming achievements... but because of cards is the ice on the cake.
I love cards because i sell them and after some time buy a game i want to play but thats it. I did this one time when i had zero cash for a incoming sale gone back through my keys and activating some titles just for cards... it helped. Little. What it did better was clutter my library and while i did hide then i still get friends (on family share) questioning why i bought that or installing it unaware of the reasons. Wasn't worth it.

6 years ago

Achievements, similar topic. Speaking for myself I want to get a game because I want to play it. Or sometimes, I have to admit, I have emotional feelings with a game and just want to have it. But cards, achievements? No criteria for me. But each his own.

Overall it would be great if some people would be more objective with their posts. Yes, there are really bad games out there and it is more than ok to say you dislike something, but calling seemingly good games (or music, or movies or whatever) trash because you dislike them is just deconstructive and disrespectful.

6 years ago

I confess i wanted (and want) some games on aesthetics alone, but while i don't finish many (i have a problem finish games the more i like then, as a excuse to play again) i do play then. That includes some genres im not that into, even some flawed titles... but i do get enjoyment from then, just another kind o pleasure.
Heck, i could barely progress in Gonner, could if i had more patience but gosh i love everything from its art style to the sounds and animations. I die again and again but what a joy.

My only shames are some games i get for supporting a nice team (when i don't like the game, but those are rare) and frequently favoring good cuts of games i don't plan playing anytime soon just because of the good oportunity, instead of getting something i will play the heck of rightaway. But im changing this trend.

6 years ago

What a trash bundle this month. If the early unlock for January would not be Quantum Break+2 i would've canceled my sub for sure...

6 years ago

Pretty glad I skipped this month. Sexy Brutale is the main draw, and I bought it a couple of months ago. If you got the bundle I encourage you to give the game a go. It's a weird little puzzle game, with a story that goes into some unexpected territories.

6 years ago

Ok, it's officially impossible to say what the other games will be given the early unlock. Seriously, H1Z1 is nothing like the rest of these games. The rest are actually good. XD

Well, time to enter all The Sexy Brutale giveaways made by people who took one look at the name and then dismissed the game. :D

6 years ago

I was fooled by early unlocks once. Not twice. When i looked back and saw that weren't a single monthly that i would really regret, all of then having something i wanted and enjoyed... thats when i subbed hard.

Worst case scenario i would have games for gifting and trading.
End result is im almost not doing monthlies GAs save the odd dupe. This month H1z1 is the only left unactivated. I wasn't hot for passpourt but i wanted and would check it out at some point anyway... sexy brutale, nex? They were on my cart during the sale.

6 years ago

Well, time to enter all The Sexy Brutale giveaways made by people who took one look at the name and then dismissed the game. :D

More likely people who got it from the Fanatical bundle earlier this week, like me ;) (Have to admit that it took a while for me to put it on my wishlist, because it took a while to give it a look, because of the name. But it shot right to the top of my wishlist once I did, making me instabuy the Fanatical bundle for it ^^ Happy about the second copy though, partner wanted it too :))

6 years ago

Great shitstorm, a perfect bundle to raise my CV. :D

6 years ago

I like the bundle:
Passpartout Wanted to play it sooner or later
The Sexy Brutale looks very intriguing for me
Nex Machina looks like it might be cool too
I kinda like the crazy characters of BlazBlue and will probably activate and give it a try

the rest is probably GA stuff for sooner or later

so 2 titles I'm interested 2 I'm excited to try and some bonus stuff + the Humble Originals for ~10€, thats a pretty good deal for me

6 years ago

H1Z1 free-to-play in few hours (10 AM PT) ┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)
http://steamcommunity.com/games/433850/announcements/detail/1675775070302263191

To thank all of our loyal players who helped make awesome, game-changing decisions during our time in Early Access, we'll be rewarding everyone who already purchased the game with the “H1Z1 Appreciation Pack”, containing the following items:
Gasrunner Hoodie
Bloom Survivor T-Shirt
Splinter Camo ARV
10 Victory Crates
10,000 Skulls

6 years ago

Wah wah wah waaaaaaaahhh.......

6 years ago

never saw this incoming! /s

6 years ago

yeap, if u don't own this game - u can buy it now, get reward when it become f2p and make a refund ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

6 years ago

How unexpected. (Not.)

Hmmm, maybe I'll finally use those Trickster crates then ....

6 years ago

the game was always going to be F2P, it was announced way back when the game first released, you only bought the game if you wanted to get in on early access.. and play until it became F2P..

6 years ago

6 years ago

That IS true.
https://www.pcgamer.com/soe-shows-h1z1-its-new-zombie-mmo/ (April 10, 2014)

"Speaking about monetization (you'd hope that word wouldn't have survived the zombie apocalypse, but oh well), Smedley revealed that nothing has been set in stone yet, other than that the game will be free-to-play when it launches for real, and that it will be available in advance as part of an early access program for $19.99."

Another article (when the game was split into two)
https://www.pcgamer.com/h1z1-is-being-split-into-two-games-neither-will-be-free-to-play/ February 05, 2016

"Daybreak Game Company also told us that it no longer plans to make H1Z1 free-to-play in the future, as was the originally stated intent."

This kind of back and forth that added to the game's controversies quite a lot, but the very first idea was that it will be free after 1.0 release.

6 years ago

At the beginning - yes, they wanted to make it f2p, but month ago they wanted to encrease price after leaving early access.
So thats not true

the game was always going to be F2P,

6 years ago

If we're into really nitpicking, then the original game was always intended to be free, before it got split into two, one of being new that one's EA note you just posted. This H1Z1 is not the original, that was the MMO o.- You don't need to prove to me how "always" can be twisted to remain true or how unlikely is it true in general, I just posted the link to that article from more than 2 years ago when devs broke the game into two. They even used that as an arguement that King of the Kill is a new project, so the original H1Z1's monetary plans are not to be applied.

6 years ago

I followed the game from the moments it was first announced and then ultimately released, it was always said the game was going F2P when it left Early Access, this was all the way back in like 2016 or whatever the date was when it first released and was the single game.. Not sure what you posting another response from 11 hours ago with a screen grab of the store page is supposed to show..

I actually followed the development, while playing State of Decay, and the game was always.. ALWAYS said to be going F2P after it left early access.. I guess maybe that translation got lost somewhere along the line when the game split from h1z1 into h1z1 and just survive..

but ultimately it was always supposed to be F2P..

in all honesty if you already own the game they should have given you the Bronze Tier pack for being an early access supporter,, this pack they are giving for free seems like crap, and doesn't even seem to lock the game into your account as having purchased it at some point..

6 years ago

I'm glad I did not buy it.

6 years ago

same

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

I got this game on chinese new years for 1,60 and i didnt even get those items that they promised plus i cant even refund it as 3 weeks passed. But at least after i saw that the game went F2P i decided to give it a shot.

6 years ago

we got H1Z1 in december 2017
3 months after its F2P (since march 2018)
hell yes

5 years ago

At least it's a Steam game.

5 years ago

$2 for nothing for me.
Good thing it's only $2
the bad thing, $2 is really something in several place, i feel wasting money so much :(

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.