Looks like Groupees is gonna be making some cash off of me tonight :P
Comment has been collapsed.
GREAT BUNDLE!!!
*IF you didnt get the IR from August. .. like me.. which sucks..
Comment has been collapsed.
Well, it's a BAB, so you can just not buy them, and the price isn't much different from IR, so you didn't lose anything.
Comment has been collapsed.
If Duke Nukem 1 and 2 are separate then they aren't worthwhile. They retail for $2.99 so assuming they hit 75% off, the price would be the same. Even better would be waiting for the Duke Nukem Platformer Pack to go on sale for $2.49 or even less from other regions.
Comment has been collapsed.
Retrovirus (trading cards)+Zack Zero (trading cards)
Comment has been collapsed.
nice wish I didn't pick up zack zero from whatever bundle that was in before, but will still get retrovirus and something else.
Comment has been collapsed.
zack zero and retrovirus were both in the same INdieroyale.. its likely you already have it
Comment has been collapsed.
oh no I bought it off somebody else since I really wanted zack I could bought cheaper from groupees though.
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't understand how I almost got 400 games, if someone told me I would have that many games when I was 10 I would have thought in the future I was rich....this bundles make me feel all rich inside.
Comment has been collapsed.
Hmm, Oknytt looks like something I would enjoy greatly. Thanks for the heads up!
Comment has been collapsed.
19 Comments - Last post 56 minutes ago by Abletoburn
5,735 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by WaxWorm
22 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by colddim
2,930 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by padauy
131 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by madjoki
1,870 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by iChuy
1,907 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by Foxhack
209 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by Tyln
1,486 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by eeev
33,044 Comments - Last post 41 minutes ago by DevilSharjeel
49 Comments - Last post 48 minutes ago by StaticRift
18,895 Comments - Last post 56 minutes ago by adam1224
123 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by quijote3000
93 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lim0sa
Comment has been collapsed.