Looks like Groupees is gonna be making some cash off of me tonight :P
Comment has been collapsed.
GREAT BUNDLE!!!
*IF you didnt get the IR from August. .. like me.. which sucks..
Comment has been collapsed.
Well, it's a BAB, so you can just not buy them, and the price isn't much different from IR, so you didn't lose anything.
Comment has been collapsed.
If Duke Nukem 1 and 2 are separate then they aren't worthwhile. They retail for $2.99 so assuming they hit 75% off, the price would be the same. Even better would be waiting for the Duke Nukem Platformer Pack to go on sale for $2.49 or even less from other regions.
Comment has been collapsed.
Retrovirus (trading cards)+Zack Zero (trading cards)
Comment has been collapsed.
nice wish I didn't pick up zack zero from whatever bundle that was in before, but will still get retrovirus and something else.
Comment has been collapsed.
zack zero and retrovirus were both in the same INdieroyale.. its likely you already have it
Comment has been collapsed.
oh no I bought it off somebody else since I really wanted zack I could bought cheaper from groupees though.
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't understand how I almost got 400 games, if someone told me I would have that many games when I was 10 I would have thought in the future I was rich....this bundles make me feel all rich inside.
Comment has been collapsed.
Hmm, Oknytt looks like something I would enjoy greatly. Thanks for the heads up!
Comment has been collapsed.
22 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by heberduarte
5,787 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Gamy7
1,917 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by drschnell
34 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by PhilBlank
93 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by DeliberateTaco
12 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by badblokebob
23 Comments - Last post 19 hours ago by looseangel
78 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by thorgrimr
15 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by zpangwin
98 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by BabyGawrGura
5,847 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by igel2005
281 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by K0nnazzz
393 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Laura88
265 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by FateOfOne
Comment has been collapsed.