I didn't know she was the one singing the theme song from the movie.
Comment has been collapsed.
Rolling in the deep, I only onow three songs of her.
Comment has been collapsed.
Rolling in the Deep, Set Fire to the Rain and Skyfall. 3 of my favorites. Haven't heard Hello yet.
Comment has been collapsed.
Just heard the song yesterday. It's really powerful, I give her that.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
I loved Adele before but this song in particular speaks to me on so many levels ugh
Comment has been collapsed.
Metal version I'm going to get blacklisted for this
Comment has been collapsed.
2 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by Hassat
194 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by CutieTheRooster
8 Comments - Last post 58 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
3 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by DeliberateTaco
2,194 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Lugum
15 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Fluffster
6 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Fluffster
33,132 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by AsteamGuy
3,538 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by heberduarte
5,865 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by marcustulio
1,913 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by Drafek
483 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by iHoriZonT
2,435 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by hebert2099
16,866 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by SquishedPotatoe
Adele performs "Hello", live on BBC One
Do you like Adele? What's your favorite Adele song?
lyrics:
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal yah, but I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming of who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?
It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time
So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore, ooooohh
Anymore, ooooohh
Anymore, ooooohh
Anymore, anymore
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Comment has been collapsed.