The 2k Collection : Blockbusters and beyond

3 Tiers, 8 Items

26th November 2025 - 10th December 2025


View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Deku Deals


Please post prices for different regions


⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

This is 2k so all keys are region locked. There are sometimes several different packages for the keys with overlapping restrictions. Please post your subs and your region if possible to help others find the subs they'll get.


NOTES

This bundle is now out of stock in many regions


Tier 1 USD 5

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Rollerdrome 91% of 1,440 reviews - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1294420 W D🟡 1 $29.99
The Quarry 83% of 6,940 reviews - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1577120 W D❌ 2 $59.99

Tier 2 USD 10

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BioShock: The Collection 81% of 24,684 reviews ❤ 🏆 9.00 CV sub/127633 W D🟡 7 $59.99
Risk of Rain Returns 94% of 16,492 reviews ❤ 🏆 2.25 CV app/1337520 W D✅ 1 $14.99
LEGO® 2K Drive 66% of 706 reviews - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1451810 W D✅ 0 $29.99
TopSpin 2K25 Deluxe Edition 57% of 1,761 reviews - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1785650 W D🟡 0 $29.99

Tier 3 USD 15

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Chaotic Great Edition 71% of 10,948 reviews - - 12.00 CV bundle/38150 W 2 $79.95
XCOM: Ultimate Collection 83% of 43,203 reviews ❤ - 22.25 CV bundle/20109 W M L 2 $148.39

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

  • Tier 1 = $89.98
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $264.92
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $384.90

CV:

  • Tier 1 = 13.4970
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 39.7380
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 57.7350

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker


📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.


Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.


Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)


View attached image.
10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

2K or not 2K, that is the question...

View Results
[SKIP] I prefer my bundles in 4k
[TOO EXPENSIVE] My wallet can't handle 2k
[OWN] My library is Y2K compliant
[TIER 1] I shall pursue my Quarry down to the RollerDrome
[TIER 2] There's a Rain of Rain returning, and I don't want to get (Bio)shocked so I'm putting some Top Spin on my wheels and hitting Lego Drive
[TIER 3] It's a tragedy worthy of Hamlet, but the Xcom aliens have invaded Tiny Tina's wonderlands,
[GROUP BUY] Wether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the pain and torture of a group buy or spend my alms on a bundle of games

I like the Y2K joke, but I only own one of them and so didn't vote that way ;)

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

India Pricing INR (₹)

Tier 1 ₹300
Tier 2 ₹600
Tier 3 ₹900

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

MX Bundle Prices: MXN $90 / 180 / 270

So literally $5/10/15 USD.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Pricing in Poland: 21.50 PLN | 43 PLN | 64 PLN

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Chile prices: CLP 3000 | 6000 | 9000

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

region locks?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Brazil Prices: 20/40/60 BRL.
That's around 3.75/7.5/11.25 USD

All products are region-locked to LATAM.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sixth GMG bundle, sixth rebundle festival. I almost pity them, this is such a pathetic performance for a new competitor.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Lot of rebundles, but the price is not bad.

I own the ones that i would probably play the most, but the 10€ price is good.

I think i will wait for next week HB and then maybe take this if there isn't anything interesting.

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Did not expect Topspin to be bundled yet -- I think I'm in.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

That's a really good surprised to see it on steam, didn't play it since the xbox360 era !
In my eyes, this one + lego are more than enough to justify the bundle price.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Do these keys expire like Humble ones do nowadays?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

There is no specific expiration date listed for this bundle.

Their FAQ recommends that you reveal your keys as soon as possible.

What happens if I don’t reveal my Bundle after purchase?
If you don’t reveal your purchased Bundle by clicking the reveal button on the Bundle Claim Page within 180 days, your access may be revoked, and the Bundle content could become unavailable.
To ensure you receive what you've paid for, we strongly recommend revealing your Bundle as soon as possible after purchase.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I was interested in TopSpin so i went ahead, the rest should go to giveaways depending on region locks. Judging by the subid and the package name there might be some locks...

https://steamdb.info/sub/1039047, TopSpin 2K25 Deluxe Edition (Europe)

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah I did the same, and now I am also wondering about region locks.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

How does one find those?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Insanely good value for games that most of us own for years, or even for a decade in some cases.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

This is really good... Unfortunately own most of the ones I would want from this, in one platform or the other.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

For me 2k is an easy choice for 0% to publisher

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Damn, I forgot about the sliders, otherwise I'd have done the same 😭

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ngl I completely forgot as well. Although looking at the sliders now, they really seem a bit weird with how all in (or out) you can go on them.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

subkeys for RU/CIS?? probably 100% region lock... 🙄

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes, all keys are marked as RU/CIS when activated.
The Quarry (RU/CIS) sub/727614
Rollerdrome (RU+CIS) sub/751976
TopSpin 2K25 Deluxe Edition (RU/CIS) sub/1039044
LEGO® 2K Drive (RU/CIS) sub/865412
Risk of Rain Returns (RU/CIS) sub/1147986
BioShock The Collection (RU/CIS) sub/127636
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition (RU/CIS) sub/736963
XCOM: Ultimate Collection (RU/CIS) sub/552935 (Think I already had full collection, but a key still activated xD)

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

thanksssssssss!!!!

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Where you still able to activate the key for XCOM even if you own it?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes it still activated as XCOM: Ultimate Collection (RU/CIS) but no new game/dlc added to the library...

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

wouldn't mind nabbing bioshock 2 for the collection(I own it for 360... also the only one I haven't finished)... but spending that much and burning the better 2 games of the trilogy since I own them... doesn't feel worth it

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

removed every single 2k game off the face of my PC, the now spyware can get fucked

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Might be a problem with making a GA specifically for XCOM: Ultimate Collection. It is only one key, but Steam calls it a /bundle.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Giveaways will have to be listed under one of the component games. The maximum CV would be to give it away under XCOM 2 as far as I can tell.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Done. :)

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I have a spare BioShock, no clue about region lock though, how can I find it? (sry I am newbie with bundles)

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If you have the SteamDB extension in your browser you can try claiming a key for a game that you own, the error that you get says that you already own the game includes a link to the Steam DB page for the key, most lists the region restrictions there.

I haven't tried with bundles/packages since it might waste the key (if you don't own like the DLC, soundtrack, etc.), you get the other stuff except for the owned game

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I should have everything, but dont want to risk it :) thx for the reply thou

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Does anyone have subkeys for us?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I can try.
Nevermind. I don't think I am doing it right. Time to wait for someone smarter.

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

😨

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bought from PH, SEA subs:

Risk of Rain Returns (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/1147988/

The Quarry (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/727616/

Rollerdrome (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/751973/

TopSpin 2K25 Deluxe Edition (Asia) - leads me here https://steamdb.info/sub/1039046/apps/ most probably this one https://steamdb.info/sub/1039053/

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/736965/

LEGO® 2K Drive (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/865414/

Can't confirm but this might be the subs for Bioshock The Collection (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/127639/ can't find anything for XCOM Ultimate Bundle other than this: https://steamdb.info/sub/552940/

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you find these?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If you have the SteamDB extension on your browser you can activate a key you already own. There should be a SteamDB link there when the error pops up

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you. I will check it out.
I'm guessing that doesn't work for keys for a different package of a game I already have.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If you don't have most of them this is amazing value.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The four I claimed have (WW) at the end. In US.

Nov 26, 2025 Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition (WW) Retail
Nov 26, 2025 LEGO® 2K Drive (WW) Retail
Nov 26, 2025 TopSpin 2K25 Deluxe Edition (WW) Retail
Nov 26, 2025 The Quarry (WW) Retail

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

In which region did you purchase it?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

US

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Are there any other key subs?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Just confirming I got 865417 from a WW US key, and redeemed fine in LATAM

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hi, may I ask what these subs are, especially for "TopSpin 2K25 Deluxe Edition (WW) Retail"? Thanks!

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Purchased in the US:
TopSpin 2K25 Deluxe Edition (WW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/1039049/
The Quarry (WW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/727619/
LEGO 2K Drive (WW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/865417/
Risk of Rain Returns (WW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/1147991/
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition (WW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/736968/

I cannot check the rest (Rollerdrome, Bioshock The Collection, or XCOM Ultimate Collection)

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you, this is very helpful!!!! 🙏

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Purchased in the US:

BioShock: The Collection - https://steamdb.info/sub/127633/

Looks unrestricted except no price in Russia. Not sure if it activates there. Redeemed successfully for a trade partner in SEA 10 days after the supposed expiration of June 15, 2026.

3 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Does Bioshock Collection come in a single key or separate? I'm just missing the dlcs for Bioshock Infinite

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

single

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Okay thanks!

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

FYI to people in general, each game is delivered in single key format for this bundle (i.e., you get given 8 keys total at the highest tier)

10 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

do keys usually get restocked or are these bundles in limited number? looks like im late to the party.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's still in stock here, must be a regional thing. You could try contacting someone from GMG, like on discord/twitter/reddit or something.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

all LATAM to BR.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

@Formidolosus new vip mystery bundle capcom edition

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't normally post the mystery bundles, because you'll end up listing a lot of the same games over and over each time. So it's a lot of work for maintenance and people generally know what to expect by now. But anyone else is welcome to post a thread for it if people want to share their drops.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

all good

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

NA region | XCOM: Ultimate Collection (WW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/552940/

Redeemed fine in EU, someone felt very generous. 😊

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

India Region |
The Quarry - (Asia) https://steamdb.info/sub/727616/
TopSpin 2K25 - (Asia) https://steamdb.info/sub/1039046/
Bioshock the collection - (India) https://steamdb.info/sub/127637/
Risk of rain returns - (Asia) https://steamdb.info/sub/1147988/

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Any Idea on the XCom Collection ? is it WW / ASIA / INDIA Only?

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sorry, no idea on that...bought the 2nd tier of the bundle

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

ok no problem.

10 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.