Remove the links and names. Its not allowed and it will get you into trouble.
Comment has been collapsed.
16 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by vagrant17
12 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by EaglePB2
10 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Carenard
8 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by onigiri4
359 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Gamy7
1,935 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by dsfprecords
47 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by SergeD
133 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by EyeofArrow
70 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Migle
419 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by quinnix
696 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Amitmorl
1,356 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Fitz10024
143 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by SupremeNoob
Hello everyone,
So, 3/2 years ago, I was looking to trade a game called "Commander: Conquest of America" (or something like that), and this guy added me saying he wanted to trade it for AvP.
Long story short, he stole the game, blocked me and then I took a screenshot of the converstation.Then contacted a friend of mine who is the admin of an anti-scammer group and asked him to post my screenshot on steamrep, to see if anyone could ban the scammer.
1 year went by and no one did anything, so I decided to expose the guy myself. I contacted steam support and presented proof to them, and nearly a damn month later, they reply and tell me they can't do anything about it. So, here I am, mad that someone like that scammed me, and who knows how many people, is out there living without any consequences.
I gathered all the proof I could get and posted it on imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/Gsw8u
And here's more information:
Scammer:
|steamID: Crespo
|steamID32: STEAM_0:1:8755559
|steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977776847
|customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crespo125
|steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197977776847
You what's funny? He said this: " I hate scammers. ( I will report and block them ) ."
Be careful about scammers, people. Please report him and expose the douchebag he is.
Comment has been collapsed.