Screwing with me? What do you mean? If you mean that I shared it with anyone and he might screw around, no. I never gave out my info to anyone. Not even my buddies.
EDIT:
OHHH Yes I get what you mean. No, we have only one PC. It's impossible that anyone screwed around.
Comment has been collapsed.
Just change password on steam and Email, look after Spybots or something like that and NEVER TURN Steam Guard off.
Maybe someone got acess to your accout or maybe steam didnt turned off right (happens when he cant close games)
Comment has been collapsed.
Alright thanks y'all, I feel much better and safer now.
Ahhh it happened again! XD It's probably a bug with task manager, I shut the exe down constantly ,that can be the trouble.
Comment has been collapsed.
Sorry for double post:
Alright lads, so I looked in to this deeper, set my steam to public and checked on the website again. IT appears that for some reason, steam shows me as online when I looked at my friend's profiles and look at my name, it glows blue, saying I am online. However: When I checked out my OWN profile, it said that I was offline after I disabled steam..
So, issue solved, it is just an annoying bug. Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. I still run a full computer virus scan though.
Comment has been collapsed.
110 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Hawkingmeister
18,717 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by fr0zenX
25 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by spodamayn
6 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Formidolosus
23 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by SirChrisSwan
134 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by jarzzz
5,787 Comments - Last post 20 hours ago by Gamy7
13 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by GlutenTag
507 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by eeev
38 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by akfas
102 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by HardWorkingLoner
1,352 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Fitz10024
11,167 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Vampus
33,090 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Amitmorl
So I thought asking you guys about this, even though I know I am not a too ancient member of Steamgifts.com, but darn: This is a friendly community after all.
So today I went offline in the afternoon in order to go to the super-market. When I arrived back, I checked my account from pure curiosity on steam's official page, steamcommunity.com
When suddenly..... I AM ONLINE! The heck is this I say... so I swiftly log in, and ask my buddy: "Was I online in the past 30 minutes?" And she says: "Yes you was"
Now... I checked my e-mail for Steam guard messages, also checked my trash bin in-case "the hi-jacked" tries to delete it... but I found nothing. Anyway, after a swift password change I tested the issue... and it disappeared.
But since this thought bugged me, I wanted to ask y'all... should I be worried? Was this just a simple bug? Because I found NO clues about anyone using my account.
Should I write to steam support about that? Since it never happened before.
WELL! DISCUSS! And thanks for any helpful answers.
Comment has been collapsed.