Editable for everyone? Do you have a backup copy?
Comment has been collapsed.
looks like youll need that back up after the 5yrs old have finished
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Damn it. I accidently screwed the date and the type of deal it was. I tried to do something with it and it screwed up..Sorry
Comment has been collapsed.
8 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
3 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
1 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by etneveL
2,194 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lugum
15 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Fluffster
6 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Fluffster
358 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Reidor
183 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by BlueJay
84 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
5 Comments - Last post 23 minutes ago by Hawkingmeister
1,911 Comments - Last post 42 minutes ago by GraVe23
1,235 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by gus09
138 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Moogal
64 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FateOfOne
Hello friends.
Just for fun, I've been tracking the interesting deals on Steam: Dailies, Midweeks, Weekends, and "Special/Developers". Currently, it looks like this. I am going away on Wednesday, won't be back until the 24th, and might not have internet access during that time, so I might not be able to update my list. I believe it is public read/write enabled. If this kind of thing interests you, please feel free to keep it updated while I am away. Thanks.
Comment has been collapsed.