https://gamestore.razer.com/
TEST123

[Razer Game Store] Razer's CEO (Min-Liang Tan) posted a screenshot on Facebook promoting Razers new Game Store https://gamestore.razer.com/) and had a visible promo code- TEST123 (accidentally I assume) which give you 50% off any game. (UPLAY/STEAM redeemable games.)

At launch, the Razer Game Store will go live in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and France with localized content, prices, payment methods, and customer support. The remaining countries of Europe are supported with an English version of the store with prices in Euro currency. Other countries are supported through a global storefront with prices based on US dollars.

As long as that code works,
Vampyr preorder (10% off in EU), $13.5 Civ 6 addon, UPlay Wildlands for $10, half price Vermintide look like decent buys.
$7.5 Fallout 4 and $3 Arkham Knight exist too.

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hm, doesn't seem to work in Germany.

6 years ago

and italy, I tried a few minutes ago.

6 years ago

You can apply discount but when you actually get to payment it gets removed.

EDIT: promo code is now invalid

6 years ago

I managed to nab Project Cars 2 for £7, but then tested it again and it seems they have corrected the mistake.

Thanks for heads up though :)

6 years ago

I always have to wonder if things like this are publicity stunts. It sure is a great way to get a ton of advertisement and people talking about and checking out the site. Before today I never heard of their store.

6 years ago

Before today I never heard of their store.

they launched ~16 hours ago 💮

6 years ago

I guess that would be a good reason. It still could be a publicity stunt though because I most likely wouldn't hear about their store and not know it existed for a long time, but when something like this happens, it goes somewhat viral in the gaming community and everyone posts it on social media sites which gets them a ton of advertisement. They could set the code to only work until a certain dollar amount of sales is placed and then have it automatically deactivate the code. I would say it's a great way to spend advertising money.

I think a lot of recent products have been advertised this way with "leaks". Those are 100% free advertisement and they are much better than regular advertisement because it creates a buzz around your product and gets people talking about it because "leaks" are much more exciting than just a new product announcement.

6 years ago

i read about this store yesterday here - and i think razer paid for this article xD.
Also Furi giveaway was a part of launch promotion.

I would say it's a great way to spend advertising money.

yeap, agree with u ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

6 years ago

They used to make little-known input devices that break all the time and are horrendously overpriced. Kinda like Apple.

6 years ago

They still do and they make laptops. I know who they are as a company, I just didn't know they sold Steam games.

6 years ago

"Your order is queued for manual review and will be processed shortly. Once confirmed, you will receive an email that includes all necessary details needed to activate your license/service.

For more information about this process, please refer to our FAQ"

Edit: work it fallout 4 for 7.50 usd

6 years ago*

Seems to be over now, I got far cry 5 for 27 and made a second account to pre-order pillars of eternity 2.. But it's flagged for manual and been 30 minutes now :(

6 years ago

Missed but at least it wasn't -90% like last time with their physical store :D

6 years ago

Not working for me.

6 years ago

Why do I always miss these things like... an hour or so after they have ended :'(

Same goes for the Furi giveaway too lol

6 years ago

Well, the 15% off code from their front page does work and I did find the 60% off Wolfenstein 2: the new collossus pretty neat (which combined brings it down to around 20$ [plus you supposedly get a 15$ store credit for your next purchase above 30$]) ... but it never came to a successful purchase since they are hellbent on getting your private home address from you even for buying steam keys. no matter that steam and humble and gog can and do sell you games without knowing in which house you live exactly, razor gamestore can't. They want to know everything and will rather refund you your money, than simply email you the steam key you bought there, if they don't know your name and address (and size of your left sock ;). Not recommended if you care for privacy else they seem ok. Anyway they lost a customer with me. there's enough other stores out there.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago*

i should be interested sending an friend invite

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

I don't really see it as a reason to be salty, £10 off for free considering the games are discounted as it is at the moment is really good. (props to you for going around the system, I love taking advantage of glitches. I remember I got FIFA 17 in October 2016 from the Ubisoft store for like £8, I was really happy)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.