Let's do this again.

Trying to get level 10, the air is cleaner though scarce around there. I'm currently sitting at 9.42 and will offer one giveaway a day at least for the next 4 weeks.
After those 4 weeks, I'll decide if I continue that way or if I'll make a group to finish that one level I'm missing.

General Rules :

• I will try to do one giveaway a day, they will all be listed in that topic.
  • All the giveaways will be protected by SG tools.
  • I prefer you to bump the topic rather than sending a message in the giveaway you participate.
  • Be polite and bump the topic if you win, this ensures that there is at least a bump a day β™₯ !
  • If I blacklisted you, look at your ratio, the last time you gave away something, if you're polite when you win a game and if you broke any rule. If it's none of this and you believe I may have made a mistake, leave a message on my Steam profile and send me a friend invite so we can discuss (do both and be nice about it please β™₯).

SG Tools Rules :

• Ratio has to be over 0.9.
  • Raw ratio has to be over 0.9. That rule may be temporary.
  • All your wins have to be activated.
  • You musn't have won multiple GA since January 2018.
  • You must never have been VAC Ban.

Rule change beginning with 09 - 10 AUG giveaway :

• Ratio has to be over 0.75.
  • Minimum Ratio for number of Sent/Won Giveaways 0.75.
  • Raw ratio has to be over 0.9.
Date Game Date Game Date Game Date Game
02 - 03 AUG American Fugitive 09 - 10 AUG Lake Ridden 16 - 17 AUG Dungeons 3 23 - 24 AUG Save The Octo
03 - 04 AUG Guilty Gear X2 #Reload 10 - 11 AUG Depths Of Horror: Mushroom Day 17 - 18 AUG Zack 2: Celestine's Map 24 - 25 AUG Ancient Dino Runner
04 - 05 AUG Overlord: Ultimate Evil Collection 11 - 12 AUG War Mines: WW1 18 - 19 AUG Book of Demons 25 - 26 AUG Hungry Fish
05 - 06 AUG Styx: Master of Shadows 12 - 13 AUG War Mines: WW2 19 - 20 AUG Space Rangers HD: A War Apart 26 - 27 AUG Car Dealer
06 - 07 AUG V-Rally 4 13 - 14 AUG To The Moon 20 - 21 AUG Yoshimitsu Hatsumi 27 - 28 AUG Inside Depth 6
07 - 08 AUG The Fog: Trap for Moths 14 - 15 AUG Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 21 - 22 AUG Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones 28 - 29 AUG Suite 776
08 - 09 AUG Super Sportmatchen 15 - 16 AUG Hatred 22 - 23 AUG AirFighter 29 - 30 AUG Blue Fire

Don't forget to bump from time to time or I'll stop making giveaways. If you win a giveaway, bump the topic as soon as you retrieve the key or you'll get blacklisted.

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump, Nice train. I cant enter cause my phone is broken and cant do the authenticator on the app to login but I was just wondering what you mean by "You musn't have won multiple GA since January 2018"

2 years ago

When SG was launched, it was possible to accidentally join and win the same game several times, it's now not possible to win two identical giveaways accidentally as your entries for the same game are withdrawn and if you try to join those again it says you already won the game. After some time the "already won the game" disappears and it's still possible to voluntarily join delisted games for example. The point of that rule was to allow people who accidentally won the same game twice years ago to join those giveaways, leaving behind those who purposely joined a giveaway they already won.

2 years ago

Ah ok thanks for explanation. I thought you meant like you couldnt have won more than like 3 or 4 GA since 2018 and was just thinking damn thats a long time :D

2 years ago

Polite bump (does this mean I'm a winner?)

2 years ago

I would say yes β™₯

View attached image.
2 years ago

Have a bump :3

2 years ago

bump

2 years ago

Up

2 years ago

Bump! The weather is nice up there :D

2 years ago

Bump

2 years ago

View attached image.
2 years ago

I will cheer you from the side and throw water in your face (it seems to be a thing in marathons but why let you do all the work when I can just throw it in your face myself, right?)
Go, go, Khayta, go!

2 years ago

Bump Bump

2 years ago

I guess it ain't easy at your level, so bump!

2 years ago

View attached image.
2 years ago

Bump.

2 years ago

Bump for Everest :)
Off topic: for those interested, I've recently read a book about climbing Everest that was quite interesting, about how mankind can go beyond its limits sometime, and about the top of the world itself. I've learned many things about mountaineering. Not at all the kind of book I expected from Dan Simmons, but still a good read.The Abominable

2 years ago

That looks like an interesting read :o

2 years ago

Thank you!!! Bump!

2 years ago

I thought this thread was going to be about the ethics of climbing Mt. Everest.... aw....

2 years ago

Been a while since a bump so have one!

2 years ago

Bumpo :3

2 years ago

Thank you bump!

2 years ago

Won one of the GA.
Thank you and bump!

2 years ago

Bump

2 years ago

Thanksbump!

View attached image.
2 years ago

Bumping politely

2 years ago

Thx, have a bumping! :D

Looks like we will both reach Level 10 soon :)

2 years ago

You gave away so many unbundled game ! For sure you'll get to level 10 faster than I will !

2 years ago

To get to level 10 would be a huge achievement, GL.
I've been level 7 for years but a couple months ago I decided to try to get to lvl 8.

2 years ago

Reaching level 8 seemed like an impossible mission at the time, I'm sure you'll get there quick !

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by Ylthin.